House Sold!

House Sold!

Postby proparent on Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:11 pm

It's a done deal! If we put on a new roof, the buyer will buy the house. Roofers are coming on Monday to do the work, and they are willing to be paid at our closing. We're on our way! Thanks so much dear ones for bathing us in prayer over all this. One more request? Next week we're heading up to the area we will be moving to, to look for a place to rent (that will let us keep our cat). Please pray that we find something? Otherwise we'll be homeless after August 10th!! Eeeeek!

:praise:

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:21 pm

:clap: So very happy to hear this, Lisa! You won't be homeless....the Lord has gone before you.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby dominicw on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:27 pm

Thank You LORD for what You have prepared for this family.

Psalm 84
1How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
2My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
4Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
8O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
10For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psa 130:3-5

אם עונות תשמר יה אדני מי יעמד׃
כי עמך הסליחה למען תורא׃
קויתי יהוה קותה נפשי ולדברו הוחלתי׃
dominicw

Postby sacredcowbasher on Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:17 pm

Praise God - we are very glad to hear this. You've been waiting a while and now it is finally here. I will pray that you guys will be able to find a place that allows your cat. Bugtussle and I are cat lovers. In our 25 years of marriage we've had many cats and one dog. We know it can be a hassle to rent where they allow pets.

Has your husband been practicing at home on his cooking? Is this new job the one where he will be baking and doing pastries?
sacredcowbasher

Postby Passion on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:18 am

:3jump: :cheer: :spin: Praise God! :bowing:

:praying: now for a good, affordable, cat-friendly rental!
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby proparent on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:22 am

sacredcowbasher wrote:Praise God - we are very glad to hear this. You've been waiting a while and now it is finally here. I will pray that you guys will be able to find a place that allows your cat. Bugtussle and I are cat lovers. In our 25 years of marriage we've had many cats and one dog. We know it can be a hassle to rent where they allow pets.

Has your husband been practicing at home on his cooking? Is this new job the one where he will be baking and doing pastries?

We're still in the process of looking. Nothing for sure yet, but our realtors in the new area are wheeling and dealing trying to help us out. There is one possibility of a house. I really, really hope we can get this house. It's very nice.
Chef hubby cooks all the time at home. He's always coming up with incredible things. The new job he will be in the bakery, which is what he really likes to do, all kinds of baking.

So we still need prayers for our housing situation. Thanks dear ones!!

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 pm

:praying:
laney

Return to Praise Corner