God

God

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:00 pm

I would love to start a thread that praises God for all His amazing attributes and blessings. Here's the first one.

Nehemiah 9:6

6 You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Lookfortruth on Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:04 pm

I love this idea!!!!! :a2:
Psa 8:1 For the Chief Musician; set to the Gittith. A Psalm of David. O Jehovah, our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth, Who hast set thy glory upon the heavens!
Psa 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou established strength, Because of thine adversaries, That thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Psa 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, The moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psa 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psa 8:5 For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honor.
Psa 8:6 Thou makest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put all things under his feet:
Psa 8:7 All sheep and oxen, Yea, and the beasts of the field,
Psa 8:8 The birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea, Whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
Psa 8:9 O Jehovah, our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Passion on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:06 pm

Some of us on another thread were talking about starting a thread that was something like that about a month or so ago, but it never went anywhere.

But now it has! Yay!

:praise:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby dominicw on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:02 am

Psalm 29
1Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
4The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
8The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
11The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Psa 130:3-5

אם עונות תשמר יה אדני מי יעמד׃
כי עמך הסליחה למען תורא׃
קויתי יהוה קותה נפשי ולדברו הוחלתי׃
dominicw

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:18 am

I absolutely can't wait to hear the voice of our Lord!!!

The One who sustains

Psalm 55:22

I praise you because we can cast our burdens upon you and you will sustain us. :a2:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Nocturne on Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Matthew 28:6

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
Nocturne

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:14 am

Nehemiah 9:17

I want to bless You with praise, Father, because "you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love"
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby AndCanItBe on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:15 am

Psalm 66

1Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;
2Sing the glory of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
3Say to God, "How awesome are Your works!
Because of the greatness of Your power Your enemies will give feigned obedience to You.
4"All the earth will worship You,
And will sing praises to You;
They will sing praises to Your name." Selah.
5Come and see the works of God,
Who is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.
6He turned the sea into dry land;
They passed through the river on foot;
There let us rejoice in Him!
7He rules by His might forever;
His eyes keep watch on the nations;
Let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
8Bless our God, O peoples,
And sound His praise abroad,
9Who keeps us in life
And does not allow our feet to slip.
10For You have tried us, O God;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
11You brought us into the net;
You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins.
12You made men ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water,
Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.
13I shall come into Your house with burnt offerings;
I shall pay You my vows,
14Which my lips uttered
And my mouth spoke when I was in distress.
15I shall offer to You burnt offerings of fat beasts,
With the smoke of rams;
I shall make an offering of bulls with male goats. Selah.
16Come and hear, all who fear God,
And I will tell of what He has done for my soul.
17I cried to Him with my mouth,
And He was extolled with my tongue.
18If I regard wickedness in my heart,
The Lord will not hear;
19But certainly God has heard;
He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.
20Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer
Nor His lovingkindness from me.
AndCanItBe

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:59 am

Isa 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isa 61:11 For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:21 pm

Romans 16:20

20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

:a3:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:09 pm

Question: Is this thread only for Biblical praise--I mean, praising God and thanking Him through quoting Scripture--or can we also praise and thank Him for miraculous things He's done? For instance, like the wall falling on Churchgirl, her husband sees her die, but at the last minute she manages to jump through an open window, and has no idea how (I think an angel tossed her through!:a2: ).

Just wondering what the guidlines are. Thanks! :answerthequestion:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:10 pm

I think testimonies would be awesome too! We can praise God in so many ways! WOW about Kina!!!

God of Wonder

Psalm 65:8 (New Living Translation)

8 Those who live at the ends of the earth
stand in awe of your wonders.
From where the sun rises to where it sets,
you inspire shouts of joy.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:32 am

I just ran into an old friend in a hospital waiting room. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes and I talked about our upcoming Easter play. By the time we were done and I had passed her a map and dates/times for the show, the rest of the room wanted some too! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:I think testimonies would be awesome too! We can praise God in so many ways! WOW about Kina!!!

God of Wonder

Psalm 65:8 (New Living Translation)

8 Those who live at the ends of the earth
stand in awe of your wonders.
From where the sun rises to where it sets,
you inspire shouts of joy.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing....if you haven't read it yet, she posted it in Prayer Requests, titled "Problem Worsening".

Passion

Postby Passion on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:00 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:I just ran into an old friend in a hospital waiting room. We sat and talked for about 15 minutes and I talked about our upcoming Easter play. By the time we were done and I had passed her a map and dates/times for the show, the rest of the room wanted some too! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!

The Holy Spirit must've filled you with so much "holy enthusiasm", even the lost couldn't resist! :a2:

Okay, now I have one. My mom and dad have these friends from high school, an awesome Christian couple (like around 78), who live in Colorado, where my folks are from. Despite their age, they are still in fairly good health and still working very hard. A couple of weeks ago, the husband went out to cut down a big tree that needed to come down; something he's done many, many, times, and knows very well how to do it correctly. Well, he was doing fine--got the cut right where he wanted it, everything was done so the tree would fall exactly where it needed to fall....but just as it started to fall a sudden strong wind came up and blew it the opposite way, right down on my parent's friend! Only thing was, at the last second, he felt himself grabbed, and whisked out of the way as the tree came down! His wife kept saying to my mom on the phone, "It was God that saved him, I know it was God--there was no other way he could have gotten out of the way in time!" That was when she told my mom that he said he felt himself being grabbed and moved.

When I read about what happened to Kina it reminded me of my parent's friend...I think in both cases, God sent an angel to toss those two out of the way of Satan's missiles! :a2:

Thank You, Father, for your awesome grace and mercy....your care for and protection of your children....You obviously have more work for them to do here Lord, and we are so thankful! I pray that your Holy Spirit would keep on protecting them, and guiding them in the work You have for them. :a3:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:50 am

The God of Miracles

Psalm 77:14 (New International Version)

14 You are the God who performs miracles;
you display your power among the peoples.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING THESE CHILDREN OF GOD!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:43 am

Wow! What encouragine, inspirational testimonies!

Thanks for starting this thread, Spreading Salt! It's wonderful to hear first-hand reports of how God's is working.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:22 am

Worthy of Praise

You are worthy of praise, Oh Lord, and I praise you with all my heart. "Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised."

Psalm 48:1

1 Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise,
in the city of our God, his holy mountain.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Wow, I have another one! :banana:

Last night as I was washing and chopping veggies to go with our dinner, my husband came in from the carport where he had been working, as usual, on one of the o.b. motors he'll be selling, and told me he had gotten carb cleaner in his eye! He had been spraying the stuff in the carb and it ricochet'd back into his eye. He said he flushed the eye a bit at the outside tap, but I told him he should do it more. He did, plus flushed it with saline solution, and I called the 24 hr. nurse line we have with our insurance. She said he should flush it 5 min. straight, then rest for awhile. She also patched me through to Poison Control, as she didn't know how caustic carb cleaner is.

His vision was partially gone--he said it was as if he was looking through a fog. The lady at Poison Control said he needed to put ice on it, and I should call back in 10 minutes and ask for her; she seemed worried. He did, and it was tearing less and looked o.k. I called her back and she said this time she wanted him to lie down, close his eyes and ice it again for 45 minutes, then call back--and if it hadn't improved he would have to go to ER, as he could have Retinal....oh dear, I forgot...Retinal something. Anyway, he did what she said, while I continued to work on dinner and prayed; when he got up and removed the icepack, the "fog" was gone, along with the pain. He still had a little bit of blurring, but the Poison Control nurse said this was probably normal, told me what to watch for, and said she thought he'd be fine. This morning when he got up his eye was perfect--as if nothing had ever happened.

Now that's all fine and dandy, but what really blew me away was this morning he said to me, "There's something I didn't tell you last night". I said, "oh no, it was really much worse than you let on!" He said that wasn't it at all. What happened was, while he was lying there during the 45 minutes with the ice, all of a sudden, behind his closed eyes, it seemed to get light....then darken, then get light again. Then he could see a hand being lowered toward him, and what looked like a face in the background. He wasn't sure....he said maybe it was his imagination, although it seemed real.

Funny thing was, at least one of the times I prayed for God to heal his eye, I asked Him to touch my husband with His healing touch, like only He can do.

Oh God, You are so loving and merciful...what more can I say? There are no earthly words that exist that can ever begin to describe Your awesomeness, power, amazing grace.....:bowing:

Passion

Postby Lookfortruth on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:47 pm

:praise: :praise: :praise:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby ChurchGirl on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:53 pm

WOW!!!

God will reveal Himself. He will reveal!

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and [he] to whom the Son will reveal [him].

I have a PRAISE THE LORD to report as well....God has lightened our hearts...tremendously...the battle is just as strong - but the PEACE.....WOW!
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:54 pm

:praise:

Thank you so much for sharing that, Passion!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Passion on Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:22 pm

You're welcome. After I posted that, we were talking about it again and my husband also said that when he saw the hand and the face, and the hand the was withdrawn, he was filled with a feeling of peace, and comfort. And I kind of messed up when I said he said it got light, then dark, then light again--I asked him again and he said no, at first everything was dark (well, duh, he did have his eyes shut! :wink: ); then it seemed his vision, or his mind's eye, was filled with light, etc.

Churchgirl, I am so glad your burden has been lightened somewhat with that sense of peace! :praise:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:15 pm

The God Who Heals

Father, I praise You because You are the Lord who heals us!

Exodus 15:26 (New International Version)

26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you." :a3:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm

A Forgiving God

I want to bless You with praise, Father, because you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. You know I need forgiveness daily!!

Nehemiah 9:17 (New International Version)

17 They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them,
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby kazbo on Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:52 pm

I want to praise you Lord, because you love me with an everlasting love.

* happy sigh *
kazbo

Postby Passion on Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:05 pm

Thank You, awesome God, for being my Father as well as my God; being so patient with me.....You are always faithful, even when I'm not!

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." --Lam. 3:22-23

Wow. Here's "coincidental" example. Just now as I was typing out that verse, I was racking my brain as to the "address" (chapter and verse!). I do o.k. memorizing verses, although I confess to not having memorized nearly as many as I should; but I'm terrible at remembering the "address"! After I typed out the verse I went to the Blue Letter Bible to try to find it, but as they do the KJV and I don't, I wasn't able to find it. One of the wrong results that popped up, however, was from Lamentations. That reminded me, the verse was from Lamentations, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where. I decided since Lamentations is short, I could just skim through it real quick and probably find the verse. So I picked up the Bible I keep by the computer for just such an occasion, found Jeremiah and knew it came right after, so I randomly stuck my thumb on the edge of a page and turned there and voila! There was the verse itself, staring me right in the face!

It may seem like a small thing, perhaps.....but then when I think about all those times I have searched and searched for a particular verse, sometimes never even finding it, and then to turn right to it.....Well, God is faithful in everything, big and small! :angel:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:30 pm

Romans 11:33-36 (New International Version)

33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"(b)
35"Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?"[c]
36For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 am

A Patient, Persevering God

Abba, I praise You because you are patient with us, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. Thank You Lord for being patient and allowing us more time to reach others for You! We love You Yeshua!

2 Peter 3:9 (New International Version)

9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:07 pm

God of Hope

Lord, I praise You that you give me hope in times of trouble and strength to carry on.

Psalm 62:5 (New International Version)

5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Last night my husband and I had one of our long, wonderful "God" talks. It's a spontaneous thing, and usually happens in the evening when we're sitting on our front porch after dinner (weather permitting!), sipping a glass of wine, and just enjoying our quiet neighborhood....the trees, the sky, birds, frogs croaking in the ponds across the street and up the road....whatever. Then all of a sudden one of us will start talking about God and His creation, His awesomeness, our blessings, etc.; which inevitibly leads to discussing the Bible, leaving our apostate church (I've left--he's been reluctant), and where would we go. These talks last for hours--last night we talked about all these things from 8 p.m.-12:30 a.m.! And commented that, no matter how long we sit and talk about our Lord, the conversation never gets boring--on the contrary, it's exciting!

One of the things we were discussing were the many times in both our lives God has saved us from certain death, and my husband said again that, no matter how many times he's fallen asleep at the wheel in his truck driveing career, he's never crashed. Sound crazy and scary? I thought so, too, the first time he told me about it years ago. Over the years he's told me about many, many, occasions, when this has happened; and there have been many other times when he hasn't even bothered--it became so commonplace. And it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep he's had, or how good he feels.

What happens is, he'll be driving along, and all of a sudden, it's like he went through a space warp or something--he looks around and he's suddenly a mile down the road from where he was--but hasn't driven that mile. Or at least it doesn't seem like it--it's like, he's in one place, then boom!, he's in another, with nothing having passed in between! But the cool thing is, when he "wakes", or "comes to", or whatever it is, the truck is always perfectly in his lane, not drifting left or right, he's at the same speed......and there are never any other cars around.

It's kind of creepy--but it's been happening for so many years now, we've gotten used to it, and last night I realized I never worried about it anymore, and neither does he. I told him that maybe Satan's attacking him at these times, trying to get him to fall asleep at the wheel and crash, but God won't allow it. When he's done with his work here on earth, God will take him Home--and not until then!

Thank You Father, for protecting my husband, and teaching both of us to put our trust in you. Thank You for warning him that time 20+ years ago when he was driving an oil truck that the steering was about to go out, so he was prepared...and warning him that the brakes were about to go out in the same truck, and that there were no cars around as he barreled through that intersection.....and all the other "accidents" Satan arranged for him throughout his life that You protected him from. You are awesome, gracious, and merciful! :bowing:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:02 pm

A Loving God

I praise You because You are a loving God. I know I can rely on the love God and He is a personal God!

1 John 4:16 (New International Version)

16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Dear God,

I praise you for healing relationships! Thank you for Your strength!
In You, I will run and not grow weary, I will not grow faint. You raise us up and keep us from stumbling. I love you Abba!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 07, 2007 4:13 pm

God of Blessing

Lord, I praise You for Your blessing on my life.

Psalm 67:7 (New International Version)

7 God will bless us,
and all the ends of the earth will fear him.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Worthy of Honor

Worthy are you Lord and our God to receive glory, and honor and power for you created all things and because of your will they existed and were created.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Dear Lord,

I praise You today because You are on Your throne and You alone are in control of all things. Thank You for loving us and taking care of us!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby dominicw on Tue May 22, 2007 5:27 am

I want to praise the LORD because yesterday He greatly provided for my family in our financial needs!

Psalm 104
24O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
25So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
26There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
27These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
28That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
29Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
30Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
31The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
32He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
33I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
34My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
35Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa 130:3-5

אם עונות תשמר יה אדני מי יעמד׃
כי עמך הסליחה למען תורא׃
קויתי יהוה קותה נפשי ולדברו הוחלתי׃
dominicw

Postby AndCanItBe on Tue May 22, 2007 5:28 am

That's great, dominicw! :praise:
AndCanItBe

Postby Passion on Tue May 22, 2007 11:51 am

Thank You, God, for this day! For Your stunning creation, everything You provide for us; for the very breath in our lungs! And more than anything else--for You!

Woohoo! It's great to be Your kid! :spin: :onlyjesus: :bowing: :a3:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue May 29, 2007 2:45 pm

I praise You Abba for the fun my family had together over this past weekend. Thank You for joining us in our play! I love You Yeshua!!!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:52 pm

Lord,

Thank You for being a personal God. Thank You for giving me the honor of knowing You and extending a personal invitation to be in Your kingdom and family. I can't wait to meet all the wonderful people who have gone on before me, but most importantly, YOU!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Oh Lord! I praise You for the healing You brought to little Billy!!! Thank You Great Physician for caring for this family. I love You Abba! Come quickly Lord.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Sue-M on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm

I love to praise, You, Lord! You are Great!!!!!!!!! Thank You, Lord, for saving us ugly dirty rags. You loved us first and that's why I love You so much, Lord!!!! We are not worthy, it was because You are so good!
Sue-M

Postby Passion on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:03 pm

YOU are God and we are NOT.:mrgreen:

:a3:

Passion

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:28 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,

I praise You for sharing Herb with us.

Thank You for his ministry and this website.

Thank You for bringing so many believer's and nonbeliever's to this place. I pray that as brother's and sister's, You will use each of us here for Your purpose.

Thank You for having the perfect plan for each of us.

Thank You for sitting on Your throne.

Thank You for loving us enough to shine Your mercy upon us.

Thank You for Your gift of salvation. Help us to pick it up and share the news with the unsaved.

Loving You and longing for our true home!!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 am

Dear God,

Thank You for Your word! Thank You for leading me to read it with my children daily. There is so much joy and teaching occurring during those 15 minutes. I am truly blessed to witness and be involved with them in this quiet fellowship time. Thank You for finally getting me to read it to them.

I love You Lord
and I lift my voice
to worship You
Oh my soul, rejoice
Take joy my King
in what You hear
may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Lookfortruth on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:43 am

:cry: That is one of my very favorite songs....thank you for posting it today SS!!!!!!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Lord,

I love You. Thank You for being a shield around me.

Psalm 3:3 (New International Version)

3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me and lift [a] up my head.

We have victory in You!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Passion on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:46 pm

Thank You, God, for bringing my family home safe from their 1000 mile "road trip". Thank You that even my heathen brother attended church while there, and loved it!!! That is amazing, and only You could have done it. Father, I pray that that another seed was planted, that You will make grow....along with the seeds I and others have tried to plant in the past.

Thank You for always being so faithful, gracious and merciful. Thank You for Your great patience as You wait and wait for us to come to You.....as well as Your persistence in pursuing us. You love us all so much You don't want any to slip through Your fingers and perish!

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion', says my soul; Therefore I have hope in Him.' " --Lam. 3:22-3:24

Passion

Postby Sue-M on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:40 pm

We live in a trailer home and this weather that we have had these last couple of years (tornado warnings, etc.) has me nervous. I usually watch the storms on the weather channel website. You can watch the storm moving towards where you live. And when it's red in the middle of the storm, you know it's a really bad storm.

The last two storms that we have had, we had warnings. I prayed both times that we would be safe from these storms. Both times, I watched the storms as they moved closer to my house. Then, right before the storm reached our neighborhood, the red part just disappeared. The one time, the storm actually split and went around our neighborhood on either side. We didn't even get rain that time.

I am telling you, God hears our prayers! I have always known that God hears our prayers. But, these two times were most amazing to me. I just have to say something and praise God!

I love You, sooooo much, God!!!! I will praise You forever!!! Thank, You, God for keeping us safe!
Sue-M

Next

Return to Praise Corner