A CALL TO PRAYER

A CALL TO PRAYER

Postby mrshalfcent on Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:17 am

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> A CALL TO PRAYER This is a call to specific prayer for the next week beginning tomorrow Monday February 7th.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>
<br>
As many know Herb's board and ministry has been under a great deal of attack from our common enemy and as a whole many of us have been worn down.<br>
Some of the mods have stepped down to regroup and seek guidance as to what to do next if anything.<br>
It is a sorrowful thing when people of the faith are the ones who hurt each other either intentionally or unintentionally.<br>
But the fact is, alot of hurting is going on.<br>
I want to call this group the Fulfilled Prophecy Board which is much like a church in that where two or more are gathered in Jesus' name He is there with us, I am calling us to pray.<br>
There are many on this board who know how to pray...and I think many who would like to be a part of a specific prayer assignment.<br>
Here is what I am calling all to do.<br>
Following Daniel's way...he prayed three times daily.<br>
Daniel 6<br>
10Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. (as was his custom)<br>
<br>
I would like us all to take five to ten minutes three times daily to pray for this Board, Herb's ministry and each other as the Spirit leads.<br>
I suggest these prayer times so when we go before the Lord at these times it will be as if we are in the same place calling on our God.<br>
9am 3pm 6pm<br>
<br>
five to ten minutes but for certain five minutes.<br>
<br>
2 Chronicles 7<br>
14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.<br>
<br>
The land here is this Board.<br>
<br>
Will you do this with me?<br>
<br>
Numbers 6 (May.....)<br>
24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:<br>
25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:<br>
26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.<br>
<br>
Psalm 115<br>
<br>
1Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.<br>
<br>
2Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?<br>
<br>
3But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.<br>
<br>
4Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.<br>
<br>
5They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:<br>
<br>
6They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:<br>
<br>
7They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.<br>
<br>
8They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.<br>
<br>
9O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.<br>
<br>
10O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.<br>
<br>
11Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.<br>
<br>
12The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.<br>
<br>
13He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.<br>
<br>
14The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.<br>
<br>
15Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.<br>
<br>
16The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.<br>
<br>
17The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.<br>
<br>
18But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.<br>
<br>
<p>*********************<br>
<br>
"We fail in our duty to study God's Word not so much because it is difficult to understand, not so much because it is dull and boring, but because it is work. Our problem is not a lack of intelligence or a lack of passion. Our problem is that we are lazy." - R. C. Sproul<br>
<br>
<br>
"First, then, before you can speak peace to your hearts, you must be made to see, made to feel, made to weep over, made to bewail, your actual transgressions against the Law of God." - George Whitefield</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p203.ezboard.com/bherbsdiscussionboard.showUserPublicProfile?gid=mrshalfcent>mrshalfcent</A> at: 2/6/05 8:37 am<br></i>
mrshalfcent

Call to Prayer

Postby RCMilWrite on Fri May 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Praying. Will do best to catch 9,3,6 times, and whenever else I have chance to stop and remember to pray. This board has blessed me tremendously. Will take up the battle and continue to pray.<br>
Blessings, Cindy <p></p><i></i>
RCMilWrite

Return to Prayer Requests