PRAYER OF PRAISE!

PRAYER OF PRAISE!

Postby bluejay on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been on here lately. A lot is always going on in my family. Kids moving, we are building a house and so on. But over the Summer we had a big blessing with my daughter and her kids. My daughter a few years ago got involved with the Mormon church. She had her young kids to be baptized in the Mormon faith. The 3 kids hated it. They shed many tears with me for they were so unhappy. They had walked forward in faith when they were attending the Baptist church before their father let the missionary boys in their home. That marriage ended. A few years later my daughter married a Mormon and he ended up skipping the state after committing fraud on us. The Mormon church turned their back on my daughter when he left. She then saw the light on how this so called church was a cult. She got invited to go to a church with a friend and her and her kids ended up rededicating their life to Christ and was baptized in a Christian church. We were so delighted for our church had been praying for them for years, along with other churches. I know I had put them on the prayer list on here. This was the best news my husband and I could ever hear. For it had been such a nightmare with them being in the Mormon faith. The hardest part, is it is really hard to have a relationship when you are of not the same faith. They take everything as an insult. I hope no one has to go through this. But it's all over. My grandkids are so happy and we can worship all together! Thank you for all of your prayers. Most of all thank you dear Lord for your patience and for hearing our prayers!
bluejay

Re: PRAYER OF PRAISE!

Postby burien1 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 am

That is wonderful news ! :banana:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 am

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby mark s on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

Fantastic!!

:thankyou:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am

Hi bluejay: I have been following along with this issue in your family for several years now, and I know the anxiety it has caused you. I am so happy to hear this praise report and see that there is now a desired change in it all. Thanks be to the Lord for hearing and answering your faithful prayers.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 pm

God is Sooooo Good Bluejay!
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:11 am

Hallelujah!!!!!

Thank You Yeshua for opening their eyes and bringing them back into fellowship with You. So fantastic! Please continue to grow their faith and relationships with You Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests