Gabrielle is not well

Gabrielle is not well

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:54 pm

My daughter is having a significant amount of physical pain. She is only 18 years old, and today she told me she feels like she is 90.....(she stole my line, because that's what I always tell her about myself). This is not psychological on her part. Much of her pain matches that which has been prevalent in members on my father's side of our family (nervous system issues). I am earnestly concerned about her, but not even able to help her a lot in getting to the bottom of her situation. She goes to doctors and they presently are trying physical therapy, but I am worried because she has had these problems for so long now.....and they persist nomatter what she tries (and I am so proud of her for her willingness to try what her doctors ask of her).

I am worried they will one day soon put into words....bring the words from their mouth......that strike us in our family to our souls.....Fibromyalgia......RSD/CRPS.......she had a very major shoulder injury last year and she is not getting better...that's how it starts.....

Please pray with me for my daughter. I am so troubled that she may not even get to live and know the life I had an opportunity to enjoy before I became ill. Certainly God has a plan for her.....and certainly as her mother, I desperately want to hear her tell me she feels better.....please join me in prayer on her behalf.
Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Gabrielle is not well

Postby burien1 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:08 am

:praying: for both of you.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Exit40 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 am

:cry: :cry:

:praying: :praying: :praying:

God Bless You Both

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:19 am

Oh boy GS! It's always something right?

Dearest Yeshua,
Please calm the fears I hear in GS. Lord, they are more than founded with the family history, but don't let fear steal the joy and hope that they can have today. You have a plan and a purpose. Continue to remind them of that. It is fact. Lord, we pray for this pain to subside and be treatable. If there is a medication, a therapy, an anything that can help this situation, lead them to it. Skill for all the caregivers. Relief from the pain. Touch their bodies Yeshua and strengthen each and every cell while diminishing the nerves that are causing the pain. Reduce the inflammation. Please give them hope and encouragement. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 am

So sorry to hear this.

I know when I went through my bout with pain issues, my daughter got sick with mycoplasma, and started to have similar symptoms that I was experiencing, I was really concerned and scared that she would have to deal with what I was going through at such a young age. Fortunately her symptoms cleared as the virus went away. But I know the panicky feeling that rose up in me when I thought she would suffer as I was. I imagine you are having some of those same feelings about Gabrielle. It's hard enough that you are having to deal with such pain every day yourself, but to think that your daughter may share that affliction is heart wrenching.

I will be praying for her as I pray for you.

God be with you and work in your lives to strengthen your faith in Him during these trials.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:25 pm

You guys are so awesome, and your words so appreciated....and your prayers more than appreciated.....

My hip surgeon doc is her shoulder surgeon doc......when I saw him today, he and I talked about her situation. He says that her shoulder (where he operated last year) is looking good, but the blade is now the issue (as to her pain in the upper part of her back/body). It's tight as it can be (which is more like RSD, which is really getting me upset!!!). He said the lower back and muscles there are a mystery to him, especially given that she lost ALL excess weight last year and is physically in phenominal condition (she is 18, so it wasn't extremely hard for her to get rid of all extra body weight). She looks great....wish she'd feel great. At the end of the day, he's not sure.....

I wish I had the $$$ to send her to chiropractors and muscle massages and accupuncture therapists, because these are important to get the body calmed down....if it will. We'll see....maybe I should start a go fund me page for her??? You know, Im gonna pray on that!

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I sure hope that like RT's child, mine will get "straightened out" and then be ok. I get a knot in my stomach thinking that she, at 18, will be starting down the road of RSD or fibromyalgia....they are both horrendous things!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 pm

:praying:
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Return to Prayer Requests