FATHERLOVESTHEWORLD.COM

FATHERLOVESTHEWORLD.COM

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:57 am

Good morning FP Family :grin: I came across this website and it offers up a new country each day to pray for. They appear to be going in alphabetical order across the globe. The prayer is the same each day but with the country of the day's name thrown in. I have been enjoying a quick search of each country online prior to praying for them. You might like it! Here is today's prayer for you:

Declaration & Prayer for Bosnia and Herzegovina
Father, I declare your love over Bosnia And Herzegovina and for everyone who lives there. I pray the good news of your beloved Son would reach every person in this nation.

I thank you Father that you have already poured out your Holy Spirit on all flesh so I am asking for the seeds of your love to bear much fruit in Bosnia And Herzegovina today.

I thank you Father that you are not willing that even one should perish, so may there be an awakening of your goodness in the hearts of all who do not yet believe. May each one experience a radical transformation by the power of your love so they can be born again into your Kingdom through a personal encounter with your Son, Jesus Christ.

Father, I also ask that you would strengthen every believer in Bosnia And Herzegovina and impart to them a greater revelation of your love so they would truly know they are your sons and daughters.

I know that it is your desire for the glory of your love to cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. May it be so Father and may believers and non believers alike experience the homecoming that you prepared for them in Christ before you even created the world.

In agreement with your children who are praying this same prayer today, I declare the life changing truth that my Father loves Bosnia And Herzegovina!

May your Kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus' mighty name we pray.
Amen

Blessings to you,
SS :praying:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: FATHERLOVESTHEWORLD.COM

Postby shorttribber on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:42 pm

I like that :grin: and Agree in prayer also.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby mark s on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi Spreading Salt,

My heart leaped rejoicing in reading that prayer! And then I got to thinking . . . almost always trouble . . . well, here is my version:

Declaration & Prayer for Bosnia and Herzegovina

Father, I proclaim your love over Bosnia And Herzegovina and for everyone who lives there. I pray the good news of your beloved Son would reach every person in this nation.

I thank you Father that you have already poured out your Holy Spirit on all flesh so I am asking for the seeds of your love to bear much fruit in Bosnia And Herzegovina today.

I thank you Father that you are not willing that even one should perish, so that, drawn by Your goodness, may there be an awakening of faith in the hearts of all who do not yet believe. May each one experience a radical transformation in unity with You so they can be born again into your Kingdom through a personal encounter with your Son, Jesus Christ.

Father, I also ask that you would strengthen every believer in Bosnia And Herzegovina and impart to them a greater revelation of your love so they would truly know they are your sons and daughters.

I know that it is your desire for Your glory to cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. May it be so Father and may believers and non believers alike experience the homecoming that you prepared for them in Christ before you even created the world.

In agreement with your children who are praying this same prayer today, I proclaim the life changing truth that my Father loves Bosnia And Herzegovina!

May your Kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

It is In Jesus' mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby mark s on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:23 pm

I've been reading his website. I'm sitting here in tears. I may have found my life's work. I don't know yet. I have to see what Dad is doing.

Much love!

Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:58 am

MARK! I got chills as I read your above post. Beautiful words and so profound when a man is moved for the Lord.

Joining all of you in your prayers for these nations.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 am

:praying:

Amen.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby mark s on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:41 pm

I've been invited to address my church on Good Friday. Please pray that I can properly express God's love for them.

Much love!
Mark
mark s

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:57 am

:praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:31 pm

How wonderful Mark!!!! This is such happy news today. I am and will be praying for God to lead you. :a2: :banana: :blessyou: :hugs2:

Dearest Yeshua,

The ripples of Your love have engulfed Mark! Waaaaaaayyyyy cool! I pray You lead him outside the boat on the pathway that allows him to fulfill the life mission You have for him. Guide him. Encourage him. Use him in a mighty way for Your glory Lord. Thank You for all You are doing in his life and through his very hands and feet. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests