lil shorttribber needs prayer

lil shorttribber needs prayer

Postby shorttribber on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi family,
Asking all to pray for lilshorttribber, my stepson. He has the idea that doing a little booze'n is ok and he is on his way to the pigpen soon probably.
Pray that he finds his way back home soon.

This is the scripture that comes to mind.....
Math 24
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

So..... I pray he becomes a mess fast, gets his fill of pig slop quickly, and heads back to where Love is waiting.

We thankyou for your prayers.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Re: lil shorttribber needs prayer

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 am

:praying:
for lil shorttribber
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:51 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Our hearts break to watch our loved ones rebel and take the prodigal path. Please work it all for good and for Your purposes in their lives. Keep him safe. Teach him lessons. Grow their faith. Bring him home. I pray the worldly ways become unappealing and lackluster quickly and effectively. Help ST trust You through this trial. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am

Prayers inbound.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:22 am

Thank you all,
He is still home for about two more weeks, then he is out. If he has no place yet, he has a van that will be all he needs for a short time. He has full time work etc.
Just giving that info so you know, I'm not letting him stay in our home if he chooses to backslide...he can do that away from here.

He's headed for the pig farm probably. God has this well in control I believe, and it's good to be able to work with Him in prayer too.

Seems like someone or more than one was reminded to pray about our Bibles and Christian books for sale too, we just got paid on one I saw this morning that we were concerned about for a week due to no payment. And, I just got a bid on a book this morning too. :grin:

Thank you again everybody :hugs:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:57 am

I have heard this from way too many Christian parents about their kids lately. How they are being deceived by the enemy to follow this self destructive path, whether alcohol or drugs, it is so sad. My prayers go out for you and your stepson, that by some miracle of God, the blinders of deception would be removed form his eyes and he would see the truth of deliverance in Christ.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby burien1 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

So sad to read this, but it is happening all around us. The world has so many different ways to call our young people now. Temptation is everywhere. We are all being desensitized, to everything that can be thrown at us.
My heart goes out to your family, and I am :praying: for our young friend.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Mr Baldy on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Praying for you and yours SHORTY!!!!

:onlyjesus:
Mr Baldy

Postby keithareilly on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

OK.
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Thank you everybody :grin:
:spin:

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 am

Oh wow, just saw this....praying shorttribber.

My daughter is there with lil shorttribber.....she's 18 going on full grown in her mind.....and the devil wants a stronghold, so I am encouraging her to pay her own bills and live it until she learns, because keeping her warm and safe in our house only frustrates my husband and me....as she treats our home as a place to come, regroup and go at it again.....She still has her room here, but she gets the truth when she comes, and so she chooses to stay away.
It keeps me up at night praying for that child.
I get it, what you're going thru.
I am trusting the Lord that He will bring her around to the example of her family...sooner than later.
Till then, may she be safe and survive this phase of her life.

Praying for all our lil shorttribbers out there. Several of us have posted this same loving concern for our children.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby 4givenmuch on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:57 pm

"Jesus, please break through the lies of the enemy and self and reveal the richness of your love to these kids and all the others represented on this board. Have mercy, Abba, and draw them into a reconciled, submitted relationship with You. Work miracles on their behalf, Abba, and bring them back to the fold. Amen!"
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Dearest Yeshua,
Please work out Your plan in lil st's life. Remind him that You are with him through the days/nights/weeks/months/years - forever. Help him learn what You have for him. Trust and peace for ST and his family as they wait upon You Lord. Safety and preservation. Healing and restoration for their relationships. Guard their hearts. Amen
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests