Prayers for the families

Prayers for the families

Postby shorttribber on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 am

Probably goes without the need to request prayers, because I know we are all praying for the families already in the Florida high school.
This is a request to remember them in prayer for as many years as we have before the Lord returns, the pain and loss, and need for healing would seem to never end for them.

God is able beyond our understanding to comfort them though, I believe that.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Re: Prayers for the families

Postby Loop on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 am

May God Comfort, keep them, and heal them and for those lost may their memory be a blessing...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby shorttribber on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 am

Loop wrote:May God Comfort, keep them, and heal them and for those lost may their memory be a blessing...

:a3:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

I can't imagine the heartbreak and sorrow those parents, teachers and classmates must be experiencing.

:cry:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Hold them through this. Comfort and peace. Amen
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests