We were asked by a saint to pray, please.

We were asked by a saint to pray, please.

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:05 pm

I got this email from a friend today. I am familiar with her grandmother, and she's right, her grandmother does hear from the Lord as I've witnessed myself over the years. Per Her Grandmother, and she specifically asked me to pass this along to you all, please pray as led for the following....Here's her message:

My Grandmother (GMC) was awoken this morning with 2 scriptures: Ephesian 6-12 and 2Chronicles 7-14. She said we should all pray for the safety of our President. The evil spirit in the world are mad and they are trying to defeat him. Pray for him and his family to keep them safe from any harm. Keep him in your prayers daily. All the trial and tribulations will go away and our President will serve our Country as God will have him to do.

Now, GMC does not follow msm. She truly allows God to rule her world. She is a retired Pentecostal Minister who continues to study the Word. I have a friend that swears she is a “dedicated phone line directly to the Lord”. In these incidences, when she says jump, I simply ask how high. And we know there are several people that have prophesized over Trumps presidency. And yes, all that he is bringing to his cabinet are true God-fearing people.

Will you please post the scriptures and request for you FP peeps? The more, the merrier . J
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: We were asked by a saint to pray, please.

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 pm

I agree! Praying!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Praying

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby shorttribber on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:57 pm

:praying:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 am

:praying: Not just so that our president can have success, but FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION to have a better relationship with the Lord. God can work through this president and I am praying He Wills to, for the people in our nation.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Timothy 2:1-4

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

:praying: Our country needs it, our president needs, WE NEED IT !!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Exit40 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

God Bless

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for putting our leaders in their positions. You have a plan for each one of them. Please surround them with wise counsel Lord. Bring all Your plans to fruition through their actions. Soften their hearts towards You and Your truths Lord. Protection over them and their families. May Your Bride around the globe shine brightly in these dark days and encourage those in despair around us. Let us be the salt that seasons our communities with healthy and hopeful actions and outlooks. You are in control of ALL things and we praise You for that! :a3:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:48 am

My Beloved God,
Thank You for sending us Jesus. Thank you for loving us. Please protect our governmental leaders and their families, whom I fear are so vulnerable right now. Please send a gush of the Holy Spirit to them to cause them to turn their faces towards You and not away from You. Please give them the Wisdom to make decisions that will heal our land and get us out of danger.

Please use me to be a beacon of Christ Jesus to anyone and everyone I encounter. Give me the strength to be a better example of what it means to be Your child.

In the Precious name of Your Son, Jesus, I pray all these things.
Amen.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests