My knee

My knee

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:49 am

Turns out my dog can't maneuver at full speed! He decided to bowl me over when we were out on a walk Saturday. Good grief! I have stretched/strained my MCL on the medial side of my knee. It is super sore in select positions. Wearing a brace and taking time off work to let it calm down. Also ended up falling smack on my face so I have a lovely purple/blue/green bruise on half of my face! It hurts almost as bad as my knee.

Dearest Yeshua,

Please put me back together after having fallen apart (literally). I pray for healing. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: My knee

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 am

:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:40 am

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 am

:praying: Oh my goodness, SS! Praying for your complete recovery and for the Lord to ease your pain and occupy your mind with good things while you literally have to take it slow and easy. Hope your family is pitching in to give you a hand (or two!). May you be able to enjoy this time off...while not wanted, necessarily, you've gotten it, and I hope you can do some of that reading or stitching or other "quiet activities" and enjoy yourself while you can!

God Bless, sis!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh no, I will be praying for your complete and speedy recovery. I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you.

Patrick
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby sacredcowbasher on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:16 am

Praying for you also
sacredcowbasher

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm

How are you doing SS? I have been praying for you to heal well and quickly. I hope that you are getting better daily.

Patrick
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Thanks for the prayers. :grin:

I am still hurting in certain positions. Looks like tendons/ligaments are slow healers. Can't go back to work yet as in my job we wear lead aprons to protect us from x-rays. I was told there is "no light duty" in my area to even get my computer work done and caught up. Oh boy! I did just recently get a broken knitting machine repaired so I think I'll spend my time getting ready with Christmas presents ahead of time. Heh heh! Good news is that I do have the sick time available to cover it. I do have a big trip to 5 countries this June with my teenager. We have been saving for 2 years to pay for this adventure through her school. Please continue to pray I will be able to run with these younguns come June! Thanks much!

Dearest Yeshua,

Please help me to spend my healing time wisely. I tend to overdo things and just need to heal. Your timing Lord. Thank You for fixing my broken body/spirit. I pray also for my coworkers who will have to pick up extra hours and time away from their families because of me. Please bless them and help them through this time as well. May my family understand and be good helpers. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Continuing to pray for your speedy recovery :praying:
sacredcowbasher

Postby david on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:41 pm

I will for sure be :praying:, my wife has an injured knee, she has a torn meniscus and may need surgery. It's very hard to see her hobble around sometimes, breaks my heart. So I have an idea what it may be like for you. Lord you are our God and healer please bring healing to Spreading Salt. All things are possible through your Power Glory and Grace by your Spirit may her knee not suffer damage but be restored. In Christ's name, Amen.
david

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 am

Thank You Yeshua for continuing to heal my knee. Give me patience and perseverance. Strengthen the muscle and knit things back together. Your timing Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed May 21, 2014 5:44 am

Praising Yeshua for my health today. Thank You for healing me Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests