I need protection

I need protection

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 am

I don't mind posting about this and most importantly, asking that you pray concerning the details and ask the Lord for my supernatural protection. I always pray that I will be found worthy to escape these things and stand before Christ Jesus, and we honestly don't know the source of this, but it's an incredible story, one that after hearing (if you don't have trouble believing) will leave you with chills, as it has done to us.

For a while I have been telling my husband and my friends that someone was listening in to my phone conversations. Typically when I pick up the phone to take a call, someone comes on the line within 15-55 seconds and I hear them. It sounds like a scratching sound, and I've gotten very familiar. I also hear, midway thru the call, the same scratching. I use our landline while my husband and daughter use their cells.

Last night I was talking with a friend and I heard the scratching. I said out loud "I sure wish whomever was listening to my phone conversation would get a new headset; the one they use scratches and makes too much noise!" The person made their headset (or whatever) scratch. I said "Oh, so you are on my phone." We heard another scratch. At this point, both my friend and I were astonished, and my husband came around the corner, as his alarms went off. So, long story short, we questioned the person listening in to my phone calls for about 30 minutes. I had my phone on speaker, so my husband and daughter and I all listened and my friend participated, but she couldn't hear the scratches. I instructed the "intruder" to give a short scratch for "no" and a long scratch for "yes." My husband also got his cell phone and started a video record of the event so that we could contact our local police.

Here was how it went:
My friend asked, "Do you listen to my phone conversations?" short scratch
Do you listen to all of Lisa's conversations? long scratch
I said, do you listen to my husbands conversations? short scratch
Do you listen to my daughters conversations? short scratch
My friend said "Are you NSA?" long scratch
I asked, should I fear for my life? short scratch
I said, do you know me? short scratch

It really doesnt matter the answers, because obviously we would be best not to believe their answers to anything.

So, after 30 minutes of my friend and I on the phone actually interacting with the person who hacks my phone I told my friend I would let her hear the conversation from our end later and we got off the phone.

HERE'S WHERE IT GETS SPOOKY

After the call, literally 30 seconds after, my husband's cell phone said "System reboot" and the two recordings we had made vanished. My friend called me back and told me that her cell phone had lights that blinked randomly right after we had gotten off the phone. Interestingly, this was the first time she had ever seen something like this.

This morning, we have contacted our local police (who don't seem interested, I guess there's no smoking gun or dead body to rouse them!), but they did take a report and said in two weeks I can call back and give the desk sargent more details as to why I think it should be assigned to an investigator. Obviously, we are not letting this go, because we physically and literally interacted with an intruder last night in excess of 30 minutes. My husband is very upset and doesn't want to let me work alone from home too much anymore. From the perspective that it's possibly a local person, this person has extreme skills, because not just everyone can triangulate a cell phone and go through the service provider's system to send a code that would cause his phone to reset 30 seconds after we got off the landline...not only that, but I spoke with a friend who happens to be a very highly trained local sheriff (he's a sniper for our state police as well as a county sheriff, and he has "mad skills")....he said that there are people out there who aren't affiliated with government or who are, but could do this sort of thing in their "free time" ...so we are researching all venues. Why?

Well, because how spooky is it that someone is THAT interested in me? If it's a local person, I'm thinking stalker and serial killer and frankly....the fact that they are always tapping into my calls tells me they are rather fixated on me. If this is the source, then it's really quite a scary proposition.

I have also considered that it really is a government entity who has taken interest in me because of my interactions here on FP (I don't have facebook and don't do much on the internet other than FP). I know that I have made numerous posts and some of them really strike at the heart of information that those powers of darkness are not happy I am aware of, but more importantly, how candid I am here on FP with respect to drawing conclusions and tying things together. If people are paying attention to some of what I say, then I have directly hit the nerve center in some key areas, and I could be the subject of ongoing investigations and information gathering. This wouldn't surprise me, because I believe I know what "key" testimony I've given which has been very "spot on" and opens their plans and agendas wide open.

My husband has asked me to stop being so candid on FP, but I told him this is where I witness since physically, I am not able to get around out in the public a whole lot. I have tried to be "real" here in order that people on the fence about whether all this end times stuff is actual or "hocus pocus" might gleen from something or some things I say (as well as all of you, of course)....our work here together....might help people get their priorities straight and their spiritual house in order. I am torn now as to what, if any actions, I should take with this respect.

So....in conclusion, I feel defensive, because I am certain many will "blow me off" because they didn't see it happen for themselves, but we know...my family and my best friend....that it certainly did happen, and I know someone or some entity has had a keen interest in me for some time. They are fixated on me because I personally have known they were there in my phone conversations for a good while, and they literally sit and listen to me....that's not something we can take lightly.

We have filed a police report, I called my phone company and they're coming out. The bottom line is, if the hacking is a local person with a lot of skills, we should be able to track what (probable) smart cell phone is tapping in. If a full investigation (locally) does not uncover anything, then we can perhaps consider that all this NSA stuff is hitting closer to home than most any of us would feel comfortable with.

My only solace, if there be any, would be that I've heard pastors say the devils isn't interested in those he already has...but is interested in those that don't belong to him. So for now, I will take comfort in the fact that he may find me to be a threat to his agenda. I want to serve my brothers and sisters (and future brothers and sisters)....so, if I am in fact doing that...so be it that the devil doesn't like it.

Please...brothers and sisters....pray concerning these matters. Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: I need protection

Postby Jericho on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 am

Hello GS, have you considered it could be spiritual (ie demonic)? I would tend to think the NSA would not advertise they are snooping on someone. A hacker? Maybe, tho it would be much harder to hack a land line I would image. I recall a few times I've heard distant conversations on my phone, it was very faint and you had to listen real carefully. Tho I was using a wireless handset so it's plausible I got someone elses signal. What about next time if you asked it to scratch once for "no" and twice for "yes"? That would definitely indicate its someone or something.
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:55 am

GS, I don't know what to say other than I'll certainly say a prayer for your protection and that you'll discover the source of these strange happenings.

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:50 am

Dearest Yeshua,

You know what is happening and why. Please help them to remain in Your perfect peace and help them resolve the problem. Calm their fears Lord and protect them from the spiritual darkness in this world. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby imirish01 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Your husband’s phone could be forensically searched and the deleted records could possibly be retrieved. The issues for law enforcement (after getting the recording) would be are you making the scratching noises or is someone else? And why would anyone want to listen to your phone? Not a smart aleck question, but a valid question law enforcement would ask. they may not verbalize this question, but I can tell you, they are asking it.

I doubt NSA gives a hoot. You probably have nothing they want or are remotely interested in. That said, who around you has the access and technology to do this? The scratching comes on your landline. Is your phone a hardline or a handheld set. If it is a handheld set, get a hardline. Have your phone service check for anything wrong with your line. File a complaint with your phone company. I would leave out the NSA part. The person(s) scratching probably are not NSA. It just makes it sound scary! Whooo...NSA....whooo. Any good spook will never, ever tell you who they are or where they work. Even with a scratch.

Be careful with law enforcement and mentioning your assumptions. They will listen to you up until the point is sounds too weird. This does not sound too weird to me. Again, leave out the NSA bit.

Does the scratching occur every time or just at certain times. Have a phone tap put on your line via your phone company if the scratching occurres at certain times.

Whoops missed the calling out your phohe company

Best of luck!
imirish01

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm

The scratching comes on your landline.

Could it be an animal chewing on the cable somewhere? We've had squirrels chew through cables down here in Florida and cause all kinds of problems to numerous phones.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

The question has been asked several times, so I wanted to mention that we communicated with this person for more than 30 minutes, and it was a true Q and A conversation. We asked a question, they waited until we finished speaking, and responded.

I know the NSA thing is far out there and we really don't think it's them. Everyone has said the same thing, they would never let you see them coming.

The phone "tapping" Q and A thing could be easily explained by a ham radio on the same frequency (telephone people came today and locked down the boxes and suggested that this part of the issue would be rather easily done). The big issue is
1) They know when my phone rings so they are getting alerted that a call has come in, this takes more skill.
2) The triangulation on the cell phone and wiping the recordings 30 seconds after we got off the land line.

We have thought about this more today and decided who we think it is. We had some really out there neighbors who we had a run in with over their letting their dog run our property. Long story short, they sold their house and moved to a place more suited to them (the man was in an accident that rendered him home bound and he used to watch me all the time and even went so far as to put cameras out in his yard then after they moved, there was a need for me to speak with him on the phone about an electrical problem at his property and while on the phone he said he was going on the internet to "watch" the property right now and that let me know he was still watching the property remotely). He has two people in his family who are highly advanced with computers and after calming down today, we feel they may have done something to the lines before they left. Hard to wrap my head around, but this has been going on a long time, so it would "fit." In any case, we are working with the police to get to the bottom of it.

I am still very upset that after all this time I suspected the clicking was someone tapping into my phone, I actually got concrete confirmation this was in fact true. I feel violated, actually. :(
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 pm

GodsStudent wrote:
I am still very upset that after all this time I suspected the clicking was someone tapping into my phone, I actually got concrete confirmation this was in fact true. I feel violated, actually. :(

Lisa, from whom did you get this "concrete confirmation" that your phone was tapped? From the phone company?
If so, What are the police doing with that proof? I think that if the phone company found a "tap" they can trace it, yes?

At any rate, I've added you to my "permanent" daily prayer list until this issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted. This is very strange and alarming.

Hugs,
Sue Ann
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Sunny on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:42 am

Lisa, I know of several people who are under severe attacks in different areas, including me and my family. I believe you and I will pray for you.
Sunny

Postby Sunny on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:32 am

GS, check this out!!!!

Crowdpilot’ app lets strangers LISTEN to your PHONE CALLS

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/20/crowd ... z2ttek0E72
[/quote]
Sunny

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:51 am

Lisa, from whom did you get this "concrete confirmation" that your phone was tapped? From the phone company?
If so, What are the police doing with that proof? I

Hi Sueann: We communicated with the person doing this in excess of thirty minutes. That is MY concrete confirmation. I am not the suspect here I am the victim. We had "proof" until 30 seconds after I got off the landline with my friend and the person triangulated my husband's cell phone and wiped it...that was when my husband's phone went off and came back on with the message on the front "system restore."

We have filed a police report and I was told to call back late next week to see if my case had been assigned. If it had not, I was told to give details again to the desk sarg.

We did have the phone company out and they walked our lines and said there is no physical tap on our lines here or at the box. They tied down the box to ensure it cannot be opened, or if it is, they would know it was opened.

Due to the fact that the technology to triangulate my husband's cell phone and send it a special code to wipe it was used, the technology being used to listen in on my lines AND to wipe his cell is beyond the "old school" tapping. They are doing this from a remote location with other, more sophisticated equipment.

As I learn more, I will share it.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby drdos on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 am

Sunny wrote:Lisa, I know of several people who are under severe attacks in different areas, including me and my family. I believe you and I will pray for you.
Same... Hey Sis, I would say it could definitely be the enemy. This so reminds me of the story "The Screwtape Letters" by CS Lewis. I am praying for the Lord's protection on you and your family. The link below seems interesting, but weather it is reputable or not I do not know. The reason I say it is interesting is that whenever I call my home number weather from cell phone or land line I hear my voice in echo, and since reading your post it sparked my interest.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-signs-cell-phone-tapped/
drdos

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 am

Sunny wrote:GS, check this out!!!!

Crowdpilot’ app lets strangers LISTEN to your PHONE CALLS

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/20/crowd ... z2ttek0E72
[/quote]

I wonder why this is not illegal.

Not that I really care from a "liability" standpoint that this person has heard my conversations, because I am not into anything illegal or that would compromise me, but I talk heart to heart with my girlfriends, and this gives someone insight to me that is more than personal, and likely I would not tell to most people.

I know they've been listening for a long time and I know they've heard my heart speak and it's a violation. I think I know who it could be, and this MARRIED man (who was our "new neighbor" last year), took an unhealthy shining to me and then turned "enemy style" on me after his advances were politely, but firmly addressed (I don't think he handled his own emotions very well)....after that, and an incident over him thinking his dog should be allowed to come in our yard and me asking that he stop the dog, because I was afraid my 3 big dogs were going to tear our of their fences and kill the dog (my dogs were throwing their bodies at the fence trying to break thru and the fence was getting mangled)....he put cameras in his yard and watched my family both before and after he moved out.

I do think it could be him...and they have 2 people, 1 very highly trained, in the family who could probably set this up for him.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:52 pm

this is terrible- I will pray that you are able to get to the bottom of it all.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby daffodyllady on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Image Praying for you GS!
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 am

And for protection!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 pm

:( I am still upset about this thing. I knew it was happening in my mind, but there was always the chance that I could just be a :tinhat: bit paranoid. I wanted to be guilty of that, because thinking that someone would invest that much time in me, well, that's just crazy. Even my own husband isn't interested enough in me to want to stay in earshot while I am on the phone with my girlfriends. This behavior is obsessive. I can see listening for a call or three...but I know it's been many of my calls, which is why I started mentioning it to people.

Until I get to the bottom of it, I am going to be uncomfortable. The problem is, after the phone company came and determined it isn't a physical tap that can be removed, and ...reporting to the police, who seemed uninterested, mostly because their plates are so full with other crimes that have resulted in more significant harm to others, I don't believe they are going to get highly motivated to solve this case.

If that's a fact, and I suspect it is, then I don't know, for sure, whether I am dealing with a pervert former neighbor or something more sinister, like a serial killer (we do have those, you know!)......and no one could convince me that I can just take my radar down now and go back to being comfortable....the only thing that I can trust is the protection of the Lord...that's it.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 pm

GodsStudent wrote::( I am still upset about this thing. I knew it was happening in my mind, but there was always the chance that I could just be a :tinhat: bit paranoid. I wanted to be guilty of that, because thinking that someone would invest that much time in me, well, that's just crazy. Even my own husband isn't interested enough in me to want to stay in earshot while I am on the phone with my girlfriends. This behavior is obsessive. I can see listening for a call or three...but I know it's been many of my calls, which is why I started mentioning it to people.

Until I get to the bottom of it, I am going to be uncomfortable. The problem is, after the phone company came and determined it isn't a physical tap that can be removed, and ...reporting to the police, who seemed uninterested, mostly because their plates are so full with other crimes that have resulted in more significant harm to others, I don't believe they are going to get highly motivated to solve this case.

If that's a fact, and I suspect it is, then I don't know, for sure, whether I am dealing with a pervert former neighbor or something more sinister, like a serial killer (we do have those, you know!)......and no one could convince me that I can just take my radar down now and go back to being comfortable....the only thing that I can trust is the protection of the Lord...that's it.

I'm praying for you, but deleted my initial post the other day.. God has your back, but he gives you senses to put to good use. Treat this just as if you do have a stalker. The world is very sick out there now. Don't let anyone steal your joy, but keep your eyes and ears open everywhere you go, at all times. Hopefully, you being aware of this will scare the person off. And you are NEVER alone. :praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 am

this site has a few things you can monitor. And I am still checking into the other things we talked about.
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-signs-cell-phone-tapped/
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 am

Don't let anyone steal your joy, but keep your eyes and ears open everywhere you go, at all times.

There's the rub. This sentence contradicts itself in some respects, but we all know that and would all feel the same about it. Until and unless I get an answer, this has become a necessity.
Oh, and now the squeaky headset has stopped. I don't feel the person is gone....though I can't hear them, I feel them there. That, IMO, is a God thing. When I am on the phone and I think about this person, I sense them there....but they are going "dark" now.

You know, whomever they are, they need prayer. It is a sad thing that they have such a void in their life that they make time for this foolishness and that their heart is set on deceitfulness instead of witnessing with scripture and a personal testimony. I think that today I will start praying for them.....

You never know. I witness to my friends and others who I talk with on the phone. That may very well be their draw to me....maybe they feel better when they listen to my words of encouragement and witness, which is a testament to God, for the great things He has and is doing in my own life. Maybe they don't get any of that where they are and around the people they're around. You just never know...but now that it's come to mind, I am going to mention it to a friend on the phone when I sense they are there, too....and plant a seed !!!! All Glory to God...for He is Worthy.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:26 pm

You know this reminded me of something that happened to me.

For a while I was getting these really weird phone calls in the middle of the night, and during the day. I am pretty sure it was the same person and I think somehow they were connected to my son who was in college at the time and who had been asked to join a band (he is a gifted guitarist) but said no. They called and would say things about allah and make threats. One time when they called I just started witnessing to them, it really through them off and after that they never called again.

Another time and this is different, but some guy in jail kept calling my number collect. The third time I accepted and he told me he had just picked a number out of the phone book because he was trying to get a hold of an aunt that had no phone and didn't know what else to do, so I witnessed to him too, and we had a long conversation, he responded favorably to the gospel and in the end I connected him with a minister I knew who had a prison ministry. Unfortunately I didn't know how to help him contact his aunt but I told him that from what I could tell the Lord would do a far better job of helping in his situation than any person could.

Totally forgot about both these until you reminded me GS. I will join you in prayer for this person whoever it might be, you never know how the Lord can move in this situation, just be careful and pray before you act. I will continue praying for you too!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby imirish01 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 am

I would also suggest changing your telephone number. Have you had a chance to get your husband's phone forensically searched? As I said above, it could bring back the "lost" recording.

I hear you regarding praying for this person, but don't let your heart for repentance get in the way of taking authority over evil. God is a God of justice, without injustice. Plead justice- for you!
imirish01

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:37 am

Dearest Yeshua,

For whatever reason, this has transpired. Please use it for Your Glory and Goodness. I pray for peace in this family. Protect them from fear Lord. You are Sovereign and Your plans are perfect. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 am

Of course, after we had "contact" with the people, they stopped using the squeaky headset...or they stopped altogether, but for me, I decided I didn't have time to follow up with the police and instead am operating on the assumption that they are still listening.

I don't worry so much for me as I do for others who may call me and say something wrong, but most of my close friends know that this happened and know that we should assume that we have no privacy...of course, all Americans are subject to the same intrusions thanks to the NSA and Edward Snowden...so we have been warned.

For me...I just don't have any super sensitive material to protect. Of course, I hate my personal feelings are being discovered by a total stranger...but then again, so is my witness, because it comes out when I talk with my friends...we are always talking in terms of spiritual matters and about prayer and Christ and so forth....

so...maybe they'll learn something and who knows...when I get to the judgment seat of Christ, perhaps I will learn that my telephone conversations helped someone convert, ultimately.

I am also not going to stop being cautious while working at home alone. My whole yard is fenced in, so no vehicle can enter save from the front driveway...and of course, the Lord has warned me in my spirit in the past when danger has been present and I have heeded the warning...so I don't actually live in fear...I live by faith....and....it's all good.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 pm

GS,
Check this out, its an encrypted phone, might be cool to look at. If you listen to an encrypted call they will only hear digital "white noise".

http://www.naturalnews.com/044275_Snowd ... phone.html

let me know what you think.

Patrick
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Return to Prayer Requests