Please pray for GodsStudent's daughter.

Please pray for GodsStudent's daughter.

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 pm

She has had a serious injury to her leg, there is much damage, not sure of all the details, but please pray for her daughter that she will completely heal. This sounds very serious the way GS described it to me today. Pray for her comfort and total healing if you will.

GS please update as you get a chance, you and your whole family are always in my thoughts and in my prayers. I am always here for you when you need to talk.

Patrick
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Re: Please pray for GodsStudent's daughter.

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:29 am

sorry GS, saw your post right after i posted this, didnt recognize the name Gabby, lol. I wasnt thinking, I hope she will be ok. I am keeping her in my prayers.
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Re: Please pray for GodsStudent's daughter.

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 am

Patrick, I tell you what, your friendship is like pure gold to me. It is so refreshing that you would ask for prayer on Gabby's behalf ( :mrgreen: yes, I've finally given in and call her the nickname I was determined to never call or allow her to be called!)....EVERYONE, and I do mean everyone, calls her that, so I stick out like a sore thumb when I try to go for the long version, lol!

I will post more on her prayer request thread when we learn more. Thank you again! Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests