Ronald G needs prayers

Ronald G needs prayers

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:20 am

Hi family: Yesterday a man showed up at my house unannounced. I called my husband, terrified, and had him on the phone as I met this man in my BACKYARD!!! :eek: Turns out my husband had told this man's sister to get in touch with me, because he had some legal stuff he needed advice and research on, and he googled my address and came on by! :disappointed: At first, I was not pleased, as I was in my pajamas when he just showed up.....but as his story unfolded, my heart went from a little annoyed to very sad....and so I helped him, and I also promised to post his needs with my favorite group of praying people (he is a Christian).

His wife died in a car accident in March 2013. He has two children, one 13 and the other 11. He also has a job at a famous tire company, and years back, when he was hired to work at this place, he had signed on as a swing shift worker (works all 3 shifts). Now, he has to shift his children to different family members homes in order to keep earning the income. He went to his employer and told them this is very hard on the kids, and they are begging him to be home with them when they get in from school. He went to the employer who shook their head and said that he wasn't hired on as 1st shift, and to keep his job, he would have to continue on the swing shift. That's the first thing he needs prayer for.

The second is the home they are living in. They had to move to family property (lost wife's income) which has 2 small bedrooms....one for him, and one for his SON AND DAUGHTER...the daughter is 13, and he wants her to have her own room for privacy sake. He bought a piece of property so he could build himself on it, a house suitable for the 3 of them.

I admire what this man is trying to do for his children and that he is so humble. He is not highly educated, but is certainly a nice gentleman and very humble....and he needs the Lord's help. I promised to join him in his prayers and to ask all of you to do the same. Please and thank you. Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: Ronald G needs prayers

Postby burien1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 am

:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

I know You have already planned on provision for this family. Please help Ron to trust You. Guide his way Lord. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:30 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests