Aunt died

Aunt died

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 pm

edited
Last edited by LONGINGFORHOME on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Re: Aunt died

Postby burien1 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 am

Sorry for your family's loss, Patrick.
:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Re: Aunt died

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 pm

:praying:

When my grandfather died in Feb., we were all sad. I had a friend whose father died around the same time. There is a vast difference between a grandfather and a father. Today she wrote in an email to me that she had a journal and was writing letters to her dad, because she was still in so much pain over the loss.

One of the things I shared with her was that every time I think about my grandfather now, I remind myself that the very next time I see him, we will both be in our perfected bodies....and there is something so amazing and wonderful about knowing that and imagining that that the sadness is overtaken by the anticipation.

I truly cannot wait!

Patrick: I am sorry for your loss and praying especially for all of you, especially those in your family who may not know the Lord as well as you do....
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests