Nolan

Nolan

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 am

Nolan was scheduled to have 12 inches of femur removed and a new knee this Friday. A pre-procedure MRI shows something in his hip - questioning cancer. Biopsy tomorrow. 15 yrs old and scared to death.

Dearest Yeshua,

I give You this burden today. Please comfort him and his family. I pray that this is just a cyst or some other artifact. Nothing cancerous please Lord. Let him have his surgery. Your will be done Lord. May we trust You and Your plans. Give me the words to love them through this Lord. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Nolan

Postby drdos on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am

:praying:
drdos

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

:praying: please keep us posted on This young mans status, sis.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Mrs. B on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Nolan....

LEt God's perfect will be done....what the devil means for evil....let it be turned for Good....
Let God's perfect will be done...In Jesus Name...Divine Healing

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Initial report BENIGN!!!! :banana: :banana: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Must wait a few more days for full pathology report. Surgery rescheduled for next Friday.

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You! Just, thank You!
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank you, Lord !!! :bowing:
burien1

Postby lil shorttribber on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
lil shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

:praise:
Spreading Salt wrote:Initial report BENIGN!!!! :banana: :banana: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Must wait a few more days for full pathology report. Surgery rescheduled for next Friday.

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You! Just, thank You!

Praise the Lord.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am

Final pathology report also BENIGN!!! :grin: :banana: :bowing:

Surgery is a go.

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for carrying them through this. Calm their hearts. Guide the physicians. Please let the surgery be a success. You are Mighty. This GREAT news is because of You. Thank You for this bit of hope in the middle of the storm. Hold them tightly Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 am

So glad to hear the good report, my prayers are added to others for a successful surgery!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby burien1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 am

Praise the Lord !
burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:18 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please watch over him through his surgery. Guide the hands of all his caregivers. Swift healing and recovery please. No complications Lord. Strength for him and his family. Turn hearts to You today. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please heal this boy from his cancer and surgery. Strengthen each cell and rid him of the disease. Fresh hope for them today Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 am

Dearest Yeshua,

I pray Nolan has a great day today. Strengthen his body and faith. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed May 02, 2012 6:10 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Praying for continued healing for Nolan. Let it be a great, healthy day for him and his family. Fresh hope Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Nolan - UPDATE

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun May 13, 2012 6:40 am

Nolan has finally gone home from the hospital. He is healing great! He is encouraged!

Dearest Yeshua,

You are mighty to save! Thank You for watching over this young man and healing his body of the cancerous cells. Please continue to guide his care and recovery. Turn his heart to You every day where he can draw strength and joy, hope and love. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Nolan *** UPDATED 1-26-13

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Nolan has a spot on his lung. He is having a biopsy/removal this coming Monday. It's a surprise and a huge concern. This type of cancer spreading to the lung is a bleak prognosis.

Dearest Yeshua,

Please hold this young man through the coming days. Guard his heart and mind. May he hold onto hope and be encouraged. I pray the findings are benign. I pray for peace in his family. Guide his care and give everyone steady, skillful hands and compassionate hearts. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

burien1

Postby Mrs. B on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Nolan

Healing for Nolan....from the top of HIS HEAD to the tip of His Toe...IN JESUS NAME....

Total healing...by HIS STRIPES we are healed....JESUS bought our healing by HIS STRIPES ON HIS BACK...

BY HIS stripes we are healed....he bought our healing.......amen

MRS. B
Mrs. B

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

In agreement Lord. Please hear our prayers today Yeshua. Cover this family and protect him through his procedure today. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Cancer.

Dearest Yeshua,

I know You are in control and that You have a plan. Please help them to trust You and lean on You for their strength and hope. Protect their hearts and minds through this trial. Give Nolan strength and courage. Guide all his care Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 pm

The doctors have given the family a few options. None sound very good and just are overwhelming. This kid is just so young. Just a teeny!

Dearest Yeshua,

Please encourage them. Help them to know what to do. Guide them today. Surround them with compassion. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for providing for him. Guide their decisions and encourage them through these days. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

With the discovery of more cancer, this family is discouraged today. Please Lord, hold them through the days ahead. Help the doctor's to make the best choices. Strength for Nolan. Healing this side of eternity if at all possible please. Your will be done. Please use this whole situation for good somehow. Thank You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

Please guide his care through surgery tomorrow. Comfort. Peace. No complications please. Thank You for all You are continuing to do in his life and those around him. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:49 am

Dearest Yeshua,

3 days after his surgery now. Please continue to heal him. Comfort the family. Strength in each cell. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please continue to encourage this family through his healing and recovery. Let them have a wonderful day today. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am

Nolan is now recovering from another surgery at the Mayo Clinic. They removed 6 more nodules that the other doctor's didn't want to touch. Only one showed cancerous cells. He is recovering nicely and anxious to get back to his home town.

Dearest Yeshua,

Please continue to watch over this young man. Keep his hopes up and his body strong as he recovers from another surgery. Comfort his family and provide compassion as he heals. Safe travels home. Praising You for only one site of cancer. I pray they got it all out Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

You know about his decreased lung function and the hold on the chemo treatments. Please halt the growth of tumors. Revive his lungs. Thank You for his Homecoming nomination. Let his classmates celebrate him for a moment. Peace in his family. Hope. Salvation. Healing. Strength. Comfort. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 am

Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby shorttribber on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:08 pm

The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:45 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 am

Prayer warriors, here is the latest on my nephew. "The surgeon isn't comfortable waiting 6 months for surgery - so because of golf season - surgery will be in 2-3 weeks No new lung nodules, but one has increased in size." Please pray for Nolan and his family

Dearest Yeshua,

Please guide his care and calm his heart. You have been with him through this amazing journey and trial. Please remind him that You are very much with him and that You are in control of all things. Strength for today, tomorrow, the surgery, the recovery, and the rest of this earthly race. Hope Lord. Remind him of Your promise in Jeremiah 29, that You have plans and hope for his future. Compassion, encouragement, peace, joy, love to him and his family. Thank You for what You continue to accomplish in their lives through this. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:24 pm

:praying: Praying for Nolan. If you are at liberty to say, what kind of surgery is he having?
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Nolan is having a tumor removed from his lung. Started as cancer in his femur when he was 14ish and has metastasized into his lungs (after some remission time). Chemo has been so rigorous that he has lost much lung function. Many long distance travels for this family over the past few years. I think they believe in Jesus but only He knows!

Dearest Yeshua,

Please watch over this situation and guide all who come close to him. Success with the surgery. Help with every detail of recovery and financials. Fresh strength for all. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Let's believe that short of a divine healing, this will be the last surgery for Nolan and this family's dealings with cancer. God hears our prayers. Agreeing with you for successful and Holy Spirit guided surgery.
sacredcowbasher

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:41 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for watching over him throughout this ordeal. As each day comes, please heal him and help him recover. Give him courage and strength. Surround this family with compassion and support. Remind them that You are with them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 am

Spreading Salt wrote:Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for watching over him throughout this ordeal. As each day comes, please heal him and help him recover. Give him courage and strength. Surround this family with compassion and support. Remind them that You are with them. Amen.

Amen.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Let Nolan have a great day of healing. Strength and encouragement around him and the family today. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Next

Return to Prayer Requests