GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: My little girl

Postby rabka4 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am

:praying:
rabka4

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Ella has been running a low-grade temp for several days now. She looks great, and it's probably no big deal, but we are going to talk to the doctor tomorrow. Prayers much appreciated!
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

Ella is an amazing creation! Thank You for taking care of all her needs. Comfort and keep them Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

My tater tot is chunking up! 10 lb. 6 oz. today!!! That's 6 ounces in one week. It's the quickest she has gained in her entire life! :banana:
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 pm

That's great news !... Still praying for her complete healing !
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

:praise: Thank you, Lord for the blessings! :praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 am

GodsStudent wrote::praise: Thank you, Lord for the blessings! :praying:

:a3:
Great news Salty! :grin:
Tevye

Postby apfuchs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Waiting for His coming,

A.P. Fuchs
apfuchs

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:53 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 pm

RSV has hit our house. Fortunately Ella takes synagis which helps build some immunity to fight RSV. It's not like a regular vaccine because there isn't one for RSV; it just helps a weakened body to fight it. Both my girls have the virus. Please pray for them. Thank you!
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:25 am

burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please help this family get healthy quickly. Protect little Ella with her fragile immunity. Give them all strength. Help Salty have enough of everything she needs whether it is emotional/physical/spiritual endurance to get her family through these days. Thank You for taking care of them today Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am

Spreading Salt wrote:Dearest Yeshua,

Please help this family get healthy quickly. Protect little Ella with her fragile immunity. Give them all strength. Help Salty have enough of everything she needs whether it is emotional/physical/spiritual endurance to get her family through these days. Thank You for taking care of them today Lord. Amen.

Yes... thank You Lord...amen!
Tevye

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm

May have to travel to Philadelphia to the children's hospital there sometime this summer. Not sure when or if we will have to go. Depends on what the surgeon up there says. Please pray for guidance of the surgeons and that the best solution will be chosen. Thank you all!

P. S. Meant also to say that Ella is doing fine right now. She hasn't developed any complications. She will likely need surgery sooner than we had thought because the procedure done at Christmas was only a temporary solution, and a removable solution. The less time a patient has the device (an arterial band) in place, the better off they are in the long run, if it can be helped. :grin:
Salty Skipper

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu May 17, 2012 2:02 pm

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby burien1 on Thu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for medicine and for guiding the care of sweet Ella. I pray for the timing of each surgery. Your timing Lord. Let every detail work out perfectly for the continued health of this child. Calm the hearts of mom and dad. Guide the hands of all who work on Ella. Strengthen her for the upcoming procedure. Protect her health Lord. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Fri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm

:praying: That precious, precious little bundle of joy. Salty, I know it's a whole lot to ask, but can we get another picture of that precious little thing again sometime????? She is simply a radiant little thing.....adorable!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 pm

GodsStudent wrote::praying: That precious, precious little bundle of joy. Salty, I know it's a whole lot to ask, but can we get another picture of that precious little thing again sometime????? She is simply a radiant little thing.....adorable!

Much obliged! :grin: Her grin is still infectious and she has the most expressive face of any baby I've ever known. It's a hoot! I don't know why these photos are posting rotated. They look like they should at photobucket. :dunno:

More recently...not long after Easter:

A little while back...maybe around March or so.

Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm

She's so precious ! And still has that beautiful smile.

burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Sat May 19, 2012 7:54 pm

:grin: I just LOVE her smile, and her big ol' brown eyes....just like I remember from the last pictures. I am having so much fun looking at and flirting with babies these days! They are a bright ray of sunshine in a world full of stuff that doesn't shine nearly as much as they do!!! Thanks Salty....she's a gem!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 am

:angel: Sweet Ella!

Keeping you in my prayers Salty. SS
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 am

GodsStudent wrote: They are a bright ray of sunshine in a world full of stuff that doesn't shine nearly as much as they do!!! Thanks Salty....she's a gem!!!

:a3: ...very adorable! :grin:
Tevye

Postby laney on Sat May 26, 2012 9:04 pm

:praying: for this little :a2:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Dusty on Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Praying for your precious daughter and for you and your family.
Dusty

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Just an update as someone asked and I didn't realize that I hadn't posted an update in forever and forever. My little bit is up to a whopping 19 pounds now. She had surgery in Philadelphia in November and has been thriving ever since. She will always be under the care of a cardiologist because there are things that will need monitoring the rest of her life. She is likely at increased risk of issues, but no one really knows what those are as her situation is rare. She has two good ventricles and was able to have a complete repair, meaning that she now has four chambers, but most children with her anomaly need a hemi-Fontaine procedure which she did not have to have. Anyway...God is good! She is doing so well and no one would know if they didn't see the scars. Praise the lord!!
Salty Skipper

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Thanks for the update Salty!

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for continuing to watch over this precious life. Guide all her steps and future health needs. Long life Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:Thanks for the update Salty!

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for continuing to watch over this precious life. Guide all her steps and future health needs. Long life Lord. Amen.

Yes this is wonderful! :a3:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby drdos on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 am

drdos

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:Thanks for the update Salty!

Dearest Yeshua,

Praying for this in agreement, too, in your name we ask, Lord Jesus.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:...God is good! She is doing so well

:a3:
...bless the Lord! :grin:
Tevye

Postby GodsStudent on Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 am

Lord, on this Mother's Day, would you bathe this family in overwhelming peace, please? Would you tend to the little one's medical needs and comfort her mother and father? Would you please turn this thing around and give them the word "Miracle" to use when they speak of what is happening in her little life? Father, In our Lord and Savior's name, Christ Jesus, I ask that you will deliver unto them a complete and total healing. If it is your Will that the circumstances of these lives are such that my request is not in accordance with Your will for them, may You work in their lives in such a way that it brings glory to You, as the circumstances unfold. Amen.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Thank You for taking care of them Yeshua. Bless them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed May 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Ella is still doing very, very well. Almost up to 22 pounds and every bit as active as any other child her age. God is so good! She has a checkup next week and the doc will determine if she needs any more medicines due to pulmonary pressures. Her murmur is lessened, so I'm thinking her valve is less leaky now. Anyway...just doing great! Thanks y'all!
Salty Skipper

Postby GodsStudent on Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

:grin: :grin: awesome!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Ella is still doing very, very well. Almost up to 22 pounds and every bit as active as any other child her age. God is so good! She has a checkup next week and the doc will determine if she needs any more medicines due to pulmonary pressures. Her murmur is lessened, so I'm thinking her valve is less leaky now. Anyway...just doing great! Thanks y'all!

Awesome ! Thank you, Jesus ! :hugs:
burien1

Postby Salty Skipper on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Ella's check-up was yesterday. Her cardiologist was not just happy. He said he was more than happy...thrilled! She does not have pulmonary hypertension as it seemed. During the echocardiogram, he saw something that hadn't been noticed on earlier echoes (post-surgery) that made it seem as though she had pulmonary hypertension, but all the readings in other areas of her heart show that she doesn't. That's a HUGE deal. HUGE. :a3: And a few things that I'm going to be praying specifically for. She has a residual, small hole between the ventricles. It's not a big deal, but hoping it heals on it's on. Also, the thing that made it look like she had pressure problems is a little opening that runs between the left ventricle and right atrium. Basically, right in the middle of her heart where they took one big valve and made it two, separating the ventricles and atria. It's not causing any problems, but just another thing that would be awesome if it healed. The doc said it could very likely do just that. She has mild leaking in both the tricuspid and mitral valves (you can imaging them being fashioned from one big valve that it couldn't help but be a bit leaky), and one ventricle is still a wee bit enlarged, but should return to normal size as time goes on. It's just a miracle that the Lord has provided for this child, my child, in such a wonderful way. It's amazing to know where her little heart started and where it is now. Just amazing! It also looks like she has a regular sinoatrial node to keep the rhythm as it should and the places they had to rearrange some of the veins that were supposed to run into the superior vena cava are not narrowed at all. That is a concern when veins and arteries have to be cut and stitched. Anyway...praise, praise, praise the Lord! She continues to do better and better.
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 am

Salty Skipper wrote:Ella's check-up was yesterday. Her cardiologist was not just happy. He said he was more than happy...thrilled! She does not have pulmonary hypertension as it seemed. During the echocardiogram, he saw something that hadn't been noticed on earlier echoes (post-surgery) that made it seem as though she had pulmonary hypertension, but all the readings in other areas of her heart show that she doesn't. That's a HUGE deal. HUGE. :a3: And a few things that I'm going to be praying specifically for. She has a residual, small hole between the ventricles. It's not a big deal, but hoping it heals on it's on. Also, the thing that made it look like she had pressure problems is a little opening that runs between the left ventricle and right atrium. Basically, right in the middle of her heart where they took one big valve and made it two, separating the ventricles and atria. It's not causing any problems, but just another thing that would be awesome if it healed. The doc said it could very likely do just that. She has mild leaking in both the tricuspid and mitral valves (you can imaging them being fashioned from one big valve that it couldn't help but be a bit leaky), and one ventricle is still a wee bit enlarged, but should return to normal size as time goes on. It's just a miracle that the Lord has provided for this child, my child, in such a wonderful way. It's amazing to know where her little heart started and where it is now. Just amazing! It also looks like she has a regular sinoatrial node to keep the rhythm as it should and the places they had to rearrange some of the veins that were supposed to run into the superior vena cava are not narrowed at all. That is a concern when veins and arteries have to be cut and stitched. Anyway...praise, praise, praise the Lord! She continues to do better and better.

:banana: Praise the Lord !
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 am

I am so happy to hear this. It is such a beautiful blessing indeed when the Lord takes a mother's fear and minimizes it. We went through the same thing with our child's eye surgeries. Things are better for her, although she still has eye issues, but still.....from where we can to where we are.....what a blessed thing it is! :grin:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 am

So happy to hear the continued improvement, Salty!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests