My little girl

Re: My little girl

Postby Tevye on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Hold on little one.

Dear Heavenly Father
by faith we know You hear our prayers for Ella
and we put our hope and trust in You alone.
Majestic King full of compassion and mercy
abounding in love, according to Your will
may You grant another miracle for Ella today.
Hold Salty and her family in Your capable arms
comfort them and fill them with Your hope
of a beautiful gift for their beloved child.
Master of all creation, Savior Yeshua
as You once held a child here on Earth
may You be the strength for Ella
to hold on through this struggle to survive.
We know, we believe with the faith You gave us by Your Spirit
that You are there with Ella every moment, every heart beat, every breath.
May her precious life You created bring You glory, and joy in her recovery.
Thank you for blessing Salty and her family with courage and love
as they press on with hope in You O mighty and gentle Lord.
We humbly bow our hearts to You and ask for Your miracle
for Your little one whom You adore and hold close to Your heart.
We love You Lord and though we are weak, we believe
You are our everlasting strength. In Yeshua's name, amen.
Tevye

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

:praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for taking care of all the needs of Ella and her family. Many blessings Lord and fresh hope. Strengthen her little body today and surround her with so much love and technical skill. Please comfort Salty and her family and let them get some much needed rest. Grow their faith Lord. Peace in their hearts and minds that You have a good plan and Your timing is never too late or too early but right on time. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Still on the vent. We had an emergency yesterday as her intestines had developed an area where they sort of scrunched inside itself. Drs determined that she did not need emergency surgery as we feared. Ella had a pic line placed yesterday because she was just having to get stuck too many times. The gastro dr had to 'clean out' Ellas bowel so that the gas could escape. I don't know if an infection has caused the abdominal problem or something else caused it. I don't think the drs know. We are still waiting on cultures to come back. The only think definitive is that she does not have RSV. Her being removed from the vent depends on how mush less secretion she has. Yesterday the abdominal issue was the biggest problem with the pneumonia taking a back seat. Just keep praying for my little ladybug. Thank you and love you all!!
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Still on the vent. We had an emergency yesterday as her intestines had developed an area where they sort of scrunched inside itself. Drs determined that she did not need emergency surgery as we feared. Ella had a pic line placed yesterday because she was just having to get stuck too many times. The gastro dr had to 'clean out' Ellas bowel so that the gas could escape. I don't know if an infection has caused the abdominal problem or something else caused it. I don't think the drs know. We are still waiting on cultures to come back. The only think definitive is that she does not have RSV. Her being removed from the vent depends on how mush less secretion she has. Yesterday the abdominal issue was the biggest problem with the pneumonia taking a back seat. Just keep praying for my little ladybug. Thank you and love you all!!

That poor little baby must feel so bad. It breaks my heart, as I know it must yours. Will continue to pray for as long as it takes. God bless you and your family, and especially this precious child.

burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 am

Another day, another hurdle...Ella's belly looks better on xray. Now she has air pocket in chest. Still on vent likely off tomorrow. In the meantime she had to be stuck yet again for a new iv for blood thinner because it couldn't be put through pic line with other drugs. She needs blood thinner because they suspected blood clot in leg. Now they had to stop blood thinner so the dr can place chest tube to get rid of air pocket. Overall Ella looks better. How much better she really is remains to be seen. Pray that chest heals, pneumonia disappears, no longer needs vent, and belly works perfectly when they decide she can take a bottle again.
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 am

Salty Skipper wrote:Another day, another hurdle...Ella's belly looks better on xray. Now she has air pocket in chest. Still on vent likely off tomorrow. In the meantime she had to be stuck yet again for a new iv for blood thinner because it couldn't be put through pic line with other drugs. She needs blood thinner because they suspected blood clot in leg. Now they had to stop blood thinner so the dr can place chest tube to get rid of air pocket. Overall Ella looks better. How much better she really is remains to be seen. Pray that chest heals, pneumonia disappears, no longer needs vent, and belly works perfectly when they decide she can take a bottle again.

burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Pray that chest heals, pneumonia disappears, no longer needs vent, and belly works perfectly when they decide she can take a bottle again.

Joining this mother in prayer, and asking in Jesus Name. Father, I also ask that you please look after this sweet babies family. Please meet all the needs, Lord. Please keep the parents strong and bless them with continued good news that You are mending little Ella's body back to perfect. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Thank you. :bowing:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 am

Praying for you today Ella, Salty and family.
I saw this this morning and thought of Ella, you and your family.
May the Lord be with you all today, and grant you His peace.
Tevye

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:30 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Bless them all today. Guide the hands taking care of sweet Ella. Strengthen her body. Let the chest tube relieve the air pocket and expand her lungs. Dissolve any clots Lord. Let her tummy accept nourishment. Mend her precious heart pump Lord and grow her little body. Please comfort Salty and all the family and surround them with Your peace this day. We give Ella to You Lord and trust Your provision and care. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:42 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:47 am

burien1

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:38 am

Good Christmas so far. Ella was taken off the vent just a bit ago. Her vocal chords are not paralyzed from the last intubation. Chest tube gone this morning too. So far so good. I will feel much better at 24 hour mark. Thank you Lord!
Salty Skipper

Postby Mrs. B on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 am

My Little Girl.......

We Praise and worship you Lord Jesus.....that Little Ella will live......and Now is totally Healed.
from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.....She is ever with whole.....We Praise you....
We bow before you.....we raise our hands and we worship you....Jesus the Christ....the Son of God.
The promise seed of Abraham.....In His Name Ella is Healed totaly......We Love you Lord, we worship
you our Lord and savior.......Glory to your Name......Jesus the Christ, the Only begotton Son of God...
We pray Ella will live to see your return.....Amen. by His Stripes we are Healed......

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby burien1 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Good Christmas so far. Ella was taken off the vent just a bit ago. Her vocal chords are not paralyzed from the last intubation. Chest tube gone this morning too. So far so good. I will feel much better at 24 hour mark. Thank you Lord!

:bowing: Thank you, Lord God.

burien1

Postby watching on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Mrs. B wrote:My Little Girl.......

We Praise and worship you Lord Jesus.....that Little Ella will live......and Now is totally Healed.
from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.....She is ever with whole.....We Praise you....
We bow before you.....we raise our hands and we worship you....Jesus the Christ....the Son of God.
The promise seed of Abraham.....In His Name Ella is Healed totaly......We Love you Lord, we worship
you our Lord and savior.......Glory to your Name......Jesus the Christ, the Only begotton Son of God...
We pray Ella will live to see your return.....Amen. by His Stripes we are Healed......

Mrs. B

:a3:

Praying in agreement.
watching

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:12 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for all these successful outcomes. Thank You for taking care of little Ella. Thank You for comforting Salty and her family through this. Lord, You are mighty to save and to heal. I pray for continued healing in Ella's heart and body. Please give her Your special healing touch and mend the problems. Guide her care and continue to surround them with compassion and skilled hands. Thank You, thank You, thank You, Almighty God. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for all these successful outcomes. Thank You for taking care of little Ella. Thank You for comforting Salty and her family through this. Lord, You are mighty to save and to heal. I pray for continued healing in Ella's heart and body. Please give her Your special healing touch and mend the problems. Guide her care and continue to surround them with compassion and skilled hands. Thank You, thank You, thank You, Almighty God. Amen.

In agreement Lord Jesus!
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Thank you so much everybody! A day and a half off vent and still doing well. Continuing to head in the right direction. The next year will be a big one for miss Ella and your continued prayers are so very appreciated!
Salty Skipper

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 am

Praying for you and your little girl, praying for the doctors that will be treating her also.

Patrick
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for the progress little Ella is making as she heals. It is only through You Lord and we are so grateful. Please continue to bless this situation and show Your Glory through the days ahead. Hope for the family and encouragement Lord. Please heal Ella Lord so that she may grow up here, this side of eternity. Your will be done. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 am

Oh Salty I'm hoping with you that your little one
will be well enough to go home with you soon.

Heavenly Father,
Abba may You be praised today for the wonders of Your love.
If it is Your will Lord may Ella receive a miracle today
from Your storehouse of wealth, compassion and mercy.
May her healing bring You majestic glory for all eternity.
Thank You O Most High King above all kings
that You care for the little ones
and are there in their midst
by Your Spirit of comfort.
Through the wonderful name of Your Son Yeshua, amen.
Tevye

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:46 am

A song for you and Ella today
a lullaby of a mother's love for her child.

"The other day you asked me to tell you how much I love you.
Oh but words so often fail, to describe the depth and scale,
And even though it may sound cliche, I'll tell you know it my simple way.
My love is as true as the oceans are blue, and I always feel this way.
Just listen to the beating that keeps repeating, my heart wants to say
Like Gala and Dali, it's you and me, forever and a day, forever and a day, always.

You watch me turn out the light, wrap my arms around you, say good night.
Trace our shadows on the wall. Thank God for the miracle of it all.

The road of life winds with the passing of time.
I can hear you say, "How can hearts know where love will go, beyond today?"

Forever and a Day - Jewel - (((video link)))
Tevye

Postby Salty Skipper on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Ella is doing much better. Still in icu but once she is weaned off the high flow nose canula and het tummy continues to take formula well, she shoud be moved to a regular room. She started formula yesterday and is being weaned from the strong medicines. Since she had to take so many narcotics during her time of intubation, she has to take methadone for a while. At any rate, we are getting lots of smiles the past couple of days. Thank you all again. Please pray that over the next year het heart will grow the tissue necessary for septation. Thank you all!
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm so happy she continues to do better. Will still keep her in my prayers. Thanks for updating us. Praying God will bless this little one with healing, and bless you with a wonderful new year !
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby laney on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 pm

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for Ella's continued recovery. Thank You for blessing her parents and caregivers with smiles. Oh Lord, hold her tightly and continue to heal her heart. Wean her from the oxygen and strengthen each and every cell in her body for recovery. May she come home soon with her family where they can love on her. Please strengthen each and every one of them today Lord and give them hope. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby jgilberAZ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Picture?
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Salty Skipper on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 am

This was taken the week after Thankgiving before she was released from the hospital the second time. She had gotten sick with a bad cold before and landed in the hospital. We took her home with a feedig tube to fatten her up pre-op because it was hard for her to eat. She can eat much faster now and that is all we are tryig to get straightened out before she goes home. However it's a possibility she is being confined to icu just because she is so cute and everybody on the floor has fallen in love with her. Haha! She continues to impove and I suspect we will be home by the weekend. Her grin is the only thing she has left that is infectious. I have newer pics but I don't know how to upload to photobucket from mobile. Her hair is falling out and coming back in lighter.
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 am

Salty Skipper wrote:Image

This was taken the week after Thankgiving before she was released from the hospital the second time. She had gotten sick with a bad cold before and landed in the hospital. We took her home with a feedig tube to fatten her up pre-op because it was hard for her to eat. She can eat much faster now and that is all we are tryig to get straightened out before she goes home. However it's a possibility she is being confined to icu just because she is so cute and everybody on the floor has fallen in love with her. Haha! She continues to impove and I suspect we will be home by the weekend. Her grin is the only thing she has left that is infectious. I have newer pics but I don't know how to upload to photobucket from mobile. Her hair is falling out and coming back in lighter.

Precious little angel ! :praying:
burien1

Postby Tevye on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:it's a possibility she is being confined to icu just because she is so cute and everybody on the floor has fallen in love with her.

Adorable! With a beautiful smile like her's
I can see why they love having her stay.
She is very precious Salty. Bless the Lord Yeshua!
Tevye

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mrgravyard49 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh She is a BEAUTIFUL Girl...
mrgravyard49

Postby Mrs. B on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

My LITTLE GIRL.....

OH, SHE IS PERFECT........SHE IS A KEEPER......GLORY

MRS. B
Mrs. B

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Salty, her smile IS infectious...but you might want to have them check the twinkling in her eyes before she gets out of the hospital....it looks contagious!!! What a beautiful little face.

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Headed home today!!
Salty Skipper

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Headed home today!!

:banana: :bowing: Thank you Lord !

The best news I've had in this new year!

May God continue to heal her completely :praying:
burien1

Postby jgilberAZ on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm

AWESOME!

:praise:
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for bringing Ella home to her family. Please continue to watch over her health and strengthen her little body for this life. Protect her from any other health issues Lord. I pray for all her parts and pieces to work effectively in her young body. You have knit her together for a purpose. You have also placed her in a family that knows and loves You Lord. Thank You for that wonderful blessing. May they have many joyful moments together with You watching over them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 am

Spreading Salt wrote:Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for bringing Ella home to her family. Please continue to watch over her health and strengthen her little body for this life. Protect her from any other health issues Lord. I pray for all her parts and pieces to work effectively in her young body. You have knit her together for a purpose. You have also placed her in a family that knows and loves You Lord. Thank You for that wonderful blessing. May they have many joyful moments together with You watching over them. Amen.
Amen!

Remembering you and Ella in prayer
may there be joy in your home today,
may there Lord bless you and keep you
may He cause His light to shine upon you
and grant you His everlasting peace.
Tevye

Postby laney on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

:grin: Praise the Lord! She is beautiful! :grin:
laney

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please continue to bless this sweet little girl. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer Requests