My little girl

My little girl

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:22 pm

My little girl is having surgery soon. We knew it was coming up before Christmas, but it might end up being sooner than later. She has a heart defect that needs to be corrected. She got sick before Thanksgiving and hasn't been able to eat well and really needs to gain some weight before they can do surgery. She has fluid in her lungs because of the defect and it makes it hard for her to breathe and gain weight. She has been given a feeding tube so that she can eat without struggling to breathe at the same time (she is not quite 3 months old). She has been having a hard time keeping food down this past week because of the coughing. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you all!
Salty Skipper

Re: My little girl

Postby mark s on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 am

:praying:

:hugs:
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby water on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 am

Praying for your daughter, you, and your family.
Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 am

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby drdos on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 am

drdos

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 am

:( :praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 am

Dearest Yeshua,

We put this burden in Your capable hands Lord. Thank You for taking care of this precious child. I pray that the fluid will diminish so that she can breath easier and put on a few pounds for this important operation. Lord, guide the hands of the surgeons and give them the technical skill and ability to repair the defect. You are Our Healer. Please knit each and every cell back together in a fully functioning and healthy heart. No complications Lord. Please comfort Salty and her family Lord. May they get relief from their worry and stress. Peace Lord. Surround them with Your perfect peace and assurance. Give them help for all their needs. Strengthen all of them for the days ahead. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby 4givenmuch on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 am

Spreading Salt wrote:Dearest Yeshua,

We put this burden in Your capable hands Lord. Thank You for taking care of this precious child. I pray that the fluid will diminish so that she can breath easier and put on a few pounds for this important operation. Lord, guide the hands of the surgeons and give them the technical skill and ability to repair the defect. You are Our Healer. Please knit each and every cell back together in a fully functioning and healthy heart. No complications Lord. Please comfort Salty and her family Lord. May they get relief from their worry and stress. Peace Lord. Surround them with Your perfect peace and assurance. Give them help for all their needs. Strengthen all of them for the days ahead. Amen.

Amen!
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Postby Tevye on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 am

Hello Salty,
congratulations on your new baby!
May the Lord by with you both and bring her healing.

Praying for a merciful recovery, and for the Spirit of the Lord to be with your little girl always. :praying:
Tevye

Postby apfuchs on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Praying in agreement for a smooth surgery.
Waiting for His coming,

A.P. Fuchs
apfuchs

Postby laney on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 pm

In agreement with these prayers Lord...

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby rabka4 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 am

rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:20 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please open her lungs for good, fresh air today. Help her body to put on the necessary pounds for her surgery. Please remind Salty that You are there and You are capable of taking care of them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:31 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Amen!
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:51 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Mrs. B on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: My Little Girl.......

James 5:14......Is any sick among you?
let him call for the elders of the church;
and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil In The Name of the Lord:

15...And the Prayer of Faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise Him Up;
and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him....

16...Confess your faulst one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed..
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much......

By our Faith.....we are healed....Lay hands on the Sick and they SHALL be Healed....

Lay Hands on your little Daughter.....and Believe and she shall be healed....

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby SueAnn on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Heavenly Father, We place precious little Salty in your loving and capable hands. Thy will be done. Peace and Joy and Healing to her and her Mommy and Daddy.
In Jesus name,
Amen
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 pm

She is doing much better. She is over the cold she had and has been placed on a feeding tube temporarily. She can still take her bottle but needs to finish with the tube to get it all down. She is coming home tonight and surgery is scheduled for the 12th. Earlier in the week we were afraid that we would have to go far from home (to Boston) to have her surgery, but that isn't the case, so it looks like the situation is shaping up nicely. I'll keep y'all posted. Please keep Ella in your prayers. Thank you all!! :hugs:
Salty Skipper

Postby Loop on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Praise God! So good to hear Salty...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby FreeInHim on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 pm

:praise: and praying the Lord will continue watch over little Ella, keeping her on schedule for her surgery. :praying:

Congratulations on your new baby, Salty! I had no idea. :cheer:
FreeInHim

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

8:30 am Monday morning. Will post an update after surgery. Should be over by around 1:30. That's central time.
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am

:praying: all goes well today !
burien1

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 am

praying right now- don't know if she is still in surgery or not- but I pray that all goes well and that the surgery is successful and for a swift and uncomplicated recovery.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Tevye on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

FreeInHim wrote: praying the Lord will continue watch over little Ella
amen... :praying:
Tevye

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:51 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please take care of Ella and her family today. Guide each and every hand that touches her. Protect her from any harm Lord and may this surgery be successful. Please let her have a quick and uneventful recovery with no infections or complications. Lord, please surround Salty and her family with Your perfect peace. May they be still and rest in You this day. Bless them Lord and encourage them. Surround them with hope and grow their faith. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby jgilberAZ on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm

2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby laney on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby water on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Praying for you Salty.
Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please continue to heal her today. Let her recover completely from her surgery. May each drop of medication be beneficial to her healing and well-being. Hold her tightly Lord. Comfort mom and her family. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:20 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please continue to heal her from the surgery. Strengthen her and guide her care. Comfort Salty and let them all get some much needed rest. Good helpers all around them today. Many blessings. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Thank you all so much for the continued prayer! It has been a long week. Surgery lasted for only about an hour and a half so we knew things didn't go as planned when the nurse called us. The surgeon did not get to perform the procedure he wanted to. He had to go to plan B because of the way her heart and veins are structured. Ella is still in icu and has been placed back on the vent after being off for about a day. She has a bad cold or some sort of infection but we don't think it is rsv. Hopefully off the vent tomorrow but if she is still his congested perhaps not. I'm not in a hurry as little ones don't know how to cough out the yuck. She had to have more blood today. She may be a bit anemic or it could just be from the surgery. We thought yesterday that there was a chance she would need surgery again today, but turns out the first procedure turned out well. It was a temporary fix and hopefully in about a year the drs can figure out a new plan. Perhaps the same surgery as previously planned or go to a two chamber heart instead. Right now we just want our little girl well and able to grow like she should. It's all in the Lord's hands.
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 pm

burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 am

Dearest Yeshua,

We know You have a plan and this change in the surgery was part of that plan. Thank You for giving the physician's wisdom and guidance. Lord, please heal her from the surgery and the bug she is fighting. Fresh strength today for her body. Comfort Salty and continue to surround them with Your peace. Thank You Great Physician for overseeing all her care. Amen.

Salty, please check your PMs :angel:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 am

Hi salty: Tears are in my eyes from reading your post, and being so able to appreciate everything you're saying and going through. Your precious Ella is precious to me, too, and I ache that these circumstances are happening in her little life (and yours, too) right now. I will keep you and her and your family in prayer. :praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Mrs. B on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 am

My Little Girl.......

Lord Jesus, we come before your Throne of Grace......and we Hold Up Ella before you...In Your Name we ask total Healing for this little One.....Touch her little body from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.....We speak Healing in Your Name......She is Yours....We place Her into Your Healing Hands......Bless her mom and dad.....Strengthen them....and give them your peace....Let them Rest in you.....and we thank you for your Healing Power....By whose stripes we are Healed.....We love you Lord with all our hearts......We totaly Trust You.....Nothing is impossible with you.....Thank you that Ella is Healed........amen

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Mrs. B wrote:My Little Girl.......

Lord Jesus, we come before your Throne of Grace......and we Hold Up Ella before you...In Your Name we ask total Healing for this little One.....Touch her little body from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.....We speak Healing in Your Name......She is Yours....We place Her into Your Healing Hands......Bless her mom and dad.....Strengthen them....and give them your peace....Let them Rest in you.....and we thank you for your Healing Power....By whose stripes we are Healed.....We love you Lord with all our hearts......We totaly Trust You.....Nothing is impossible with you.....Thank you that Ella is Healed........amen

Mrs. B

Amen!
laney

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for watching over this sweet little baby. I pray that Ella's needs are being taken care of with exceptional skill and compassion. Lord, knit each cell back into place. Heal her from this surgery Lord. I pray for continued peace in this family. You are watching over them and taking care of their needs. Thank You for fresh strength and encouragement for them. Guide her care and grow their faith Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 am

She was off the vent and now back on it. She has what looks to be viral pneumonia. She is very sick. She is a fighter but she looked so pitiful this morning. She is allowing the machine to do all the breathing for her. Her airway is very swollen and she has a lot if secretions. She is just a very sick little girl.
Salty Skipper

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:20 am

:(

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Tevye on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh Lord, dear Abba, heavenly Father of all hope and life, by faith we call upon You.
According to Your will we ask for You to hold Ella in your hands today, where there is love.
We believe You are the miracle of healing, fill her room with Your merciful Spirit of compassion.
Comfort the hearts of her family today as we emplore Your Majestic presence to be with them.
God of all hope, we will wait upon You and trust in You alone for her ability to be whole
and for the path of healing that will lead her to her new home with her wonderful family.
May You grant a miracle to Salty's little girl today, a glimmer of your beautiful kingdom
Mighty King, breath on Ella a breath of Your life and make all things new for her.
By faith Abba, we humbly request your mercy by Your will in Your perfect time
in Yeshua's name, we adore You and lift You up praise in the midst of her storm
to You alone be the glory, amen.
Tevye

Postby burien1 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Tevye wrote:Oh Lord, dear Abba, heavenly Father of all hope and life, by faith we call upon You.
According to Your will we ask for You to hold Ella in your hands today, where there is love.
We believe You are the miracle of healing, fill her room with Your merciful Spirit of compassion.
Comfort the hearts of her family today as we emplore Your Majestic presence to be with them.
God of all hope, we will wait upon You and trust in You alone for her ability to be whole
and for the path of healing that will lead her to her new home with her wonderful family.
May You grant a miracle to Salty's little girl today, a glimmer of your beautiful kingdom
Mighty King, breath on Ella a breath of Your life and make all things new for her.
By faith Abba, we humbly request your mercy by Your will in Your perfect time
in Yeshua's name, we adore You and lift You up praise in the midst of her storm
to You alone be the glory, amen.

:a3: :praying:

[beautiful, worshipful prayer, Tevye.]
burien1

Postby laney on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

:a3:
laney

Postby burien1 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

Salty Skipper wrote:She was off the vent and now back on it. She has what looks to be viral pneumonia. She is very sick. She is a fighter but she looked so pitiful this morning. She is allowing the machine to do all the breathing for her. Her airway is very swollen and she has a lot if secretions. She is just a very sick little girl.

Keeping Ella at the top of my prayer list. And you too, Salty. As a mother, I know how you must feel.
:comfort: :hugs2:

burien1

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please rid her of these germs Lord. Bring her through this and back to health. Please heal her completely from the surgery and wean her from the vent. Surround Salty and her family continually with compassionate people and Your perfect peace. Please provide skilled and diligent care for Ella and guide their decisions for her treatments. Thank You for taking care of them today Lord. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Salty Skipper on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Still on vent. Some fever but nothing uncontrollable. Gassy belly from crying around vent tube but a venting tube for the gas has been placed. She rests well when she's not being suctioned or when she's having blood drawn. She is on a feeding tube and pipes are working well. Poor thing has a tube in her mouth and each nostril! Just keep on praying and thank you all!!!
Salty Skipper

Postby burien1 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Salty Skipper wrote:Still on vent. Some fever but nothing uncontrollable. Gassy belly from crying around vent tube but a venting tube for the gas has been placed. She rests well when she's not being suctioned or when she's having blood drawn. She is on a feeding tube and pipes are working well. Poor thing has a tube in her mouth and each nostril! Just keep on praying and thank you all!!!

burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Next

Return to Prayer Requests