2 young men need salvation

Re: 2 young men need salvation

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:27 am

Dearest Yeshua,

As we near the season of Your death, burial, and resurrection, please bring a new awareness to them. Turn them. Save them. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Get these guys to church this season and show them You're mighty to save. Bring them to a saving knowledge of You so we can live with You in eternity. Soften them Lord. Give them hope. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Thank you sincerely for all the prayers. :hugs2:

:praying:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Spreading Salt on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 am

Dearest Yeshua,

May these men really hear the Passover story this year. Touch their hearts in a mighty way. Please break through their hardness and soften them for salvation. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:29 am

rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Bring thoughts of You to them today. Select the right people to witness and love on them. Prepare their hearts even now to receive some good seeds of truth and hope. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

Please, please, please, use this season to open their eyes. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 06, 2013 7:20 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for continuing to knock on their door. May they receive You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sun May 12, 2013 9:27 am

A MIRACLE has happened!!!!!!!

My brother, who is one of the 3 men we are now praying for, is going to church, talking about the Lord, and in a Jesus bound process......There is both evidence that the Lord is working in his life and that he has made significant changes.

The last time I saw my brother was (with the exception of a very short stint at my grandfather's funeral), almost a year ago. At that time, he was being emotionally abusive to me, and I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I continued to witness to him, and try to confront the ideals he came away from after college (he studied in the science fields).

This has been a very hard process for my family, but I have held my ground with everyone, and insisted they look at themselves, how they accommodate his conduct and ideals, and lo and behold, through all of the pain, miracles have been going on without my even knowing it!!!

Last night our entire family got together to celebrate mother's day and several current birthdays and my brother was a completely different person. My husband rode to the store with him and reported to me later that he was so positive and strong. My SIL reported that after the blow up with me, things between them got crazy, and she told him he could walk away from me, but he couldn't do that with her (paraphrased)....she took up where I left off....and her family (as they moved to another state), and through a series of events, he has come to rely on the Lord and....he told my husband last night that HE IS BLESSED..... :bounce: :praise: :onlyjesus:

He and I did not talk, but my SIL said he wants to talk to me once he understands what was going on with him and he can apologize the right way....that's fine with me. He did tell me that it was great to see me, and he kept coming around me.....he wanted to be around me.....blew my mind! :grin:

I can see the Lord working in his life. SIL says he takes prayer seriously!!!! I am so grateful and so relieved and so overwhelmed with gratitude for all of your prayers for him. I love my brother and yet, when I started this thread, there was so much turmoil and the devil had so many strongholds in his life......

Please continue to pray for my brother Todd. Please also keep our other two brothers in prayer, Nathaniel and Adam.

May we all see these loved ones come to know Jesus and be transformed!

Jesus, Thank you !!!! THANK YOU!!! :bowing:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :a3: :shock:

Dearest Yeshua,

YOU ARE MIGHTY TO SAVE!!!!!! PRAISE YOUR MIGHTY NAME!!!

Thank You for working so hard in this precious life. Please continue to lead Todd to a firm faith and may his very life show Your truths and mercy. Continue to grow his maturity in You and hold him fast to his newfound belief. Bless him! Love him through the days ahead Lord. Encouragement and strength. Protect him from the evil that longs to crush his awakening. :banana: :bowing:

GS - tears of joy girl!!!! :a3: :a3: :a3: :hugs2:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sun May 19, 2013 8:53 pm

:praying: for Todd, Nathaniel and Adam.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Spreading Salt wrote:GS - tears of joy girl!!!! :a3: :a3: :a3: :hugs2:

I know, right????? !!!!! :bounce:

May it bring the Lord glory in circumstances with all three of these men we are praying for....

Thank you, Jesus.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 am

What a beautiful day for salvation Lord. Fill their ears with the words they need to hear about You today. Soften their hearts and prepare them even now to receive Your truth, hope, and wisdom. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 am

:cry: What amazing news !!!! I am so overwhelmed with thanksgiving for Gods goodness and faithfulness !!!!! I'm SO overwhelmed by reading this today, I have a new job that has kept me from being on line very often so to read this morning about your brother brings tears of JOY. THANK YOU JESUS..... Please keep praying for Todd, Adam and Nathaniel >>>Blessings !!!
rabka4

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am

rabka4 wrote::cry: What amazing news !!!! I am so overwhelmed with thanksgiving for Gods goodness and faithfulness !!!!! I'm SO overwhelmed by reading this today, I have a new job that has kept me from being on line very often so to read this morning about your brother brings tears of JOY. THANK YOU JESUS..... Please keep praying for Todd, Adam and Nathaniel >>>Blessings !!!

Hi rabka4. My brother wrote me an email yesterday and said many things. He apologized, praised Jesus and gave thanksgiving.....this is talk out of him that I have NEVER seen before. He is on the path and I am so grateful. The Lord will complete His work in Todd that has begun.

I know the worry I have had over the time since this thread began, and I know that I had to pray for my brother in his absence in my life so that when he came back around me, I was able to see all of a sudden that much had happened since we had parted ways. I am living with anticipation and much hope that one day, as I sign onto this thread, I am going to see the same witness for your loved one as I gave for mine.

One thing that has amazed me concerning this particular thread is the number of hits and reads it has. While everyone praying is not posting, there are many following this thread, and going against satan's strongholds in the area of our loved one's lives. I am so encouraged by this and I truly believe in my heart the Lord is at work and answering all of our continued prayers for these men.

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:44 am

Thank You for watching over them today Lord. Move mountains. Thank You Yeshua.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

Please surround them today. Wake them from their slumber. Open their eyes and ears to You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 am

Well praise God! :a3:

That is some awesome news Lisa! Very thankful for all the prayers. :blessyou:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Yes, Laney.....very exciting news!!! He is so pleased with his decision....I hear it when he speaks.....he just owns his relationship with Christ...it's just great!!!

I am continuing to lift these three young men up to the throne of the Living God. I continue to pray the Lord prick their hearts and put mountains in front of them, so that it isn't easy for them to walk the path they're on...but instead, so they are challenged to work to see the truth....it will set them free indeed!!!

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 am

rabka4

Postby rabka4 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:20 am

Thank You Lord that Your mercies are new every morning, that You are long-suffering to usward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. I pray Lord that Your life, truth, mercy will turn the feet of Nathan and Adam. I thank You for the amazing things you are doing in Todds life, please surround and protect him as he grows in the grace and knowledge of Jesus. Great is Your faithfulness Lord. Amen
rabka4

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:48 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 am

Dearest Yeshua,

This is the day that You have made. Help them to see Your creation in a new light today and wonder about the Designer behind it. Thank You for the Christian's in their lives today. Bless them and help them spread good seed to these men. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 am

Perhaps today Lord. Thank You for moving in their midst Yeshua. Bring the workers before them and love on them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby drdos on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 am

GodsStudent wrote::praying:
Hey Sis just wanted to let you know that I have been trying to PM you, but it seems like something is wrong with the SMTP/IMAP system. My replys are just going into the outbox. Anyway I saw the Vid and I am WOW'd to say the least. Blessings.
drdos

Postby rabka4 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 am

rabka4

Postby laney on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

laney

Postby rabka4 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:19 am

perhaps today is the day for revelation in their lives oh Lord hear my cry Abba let Your truth fall in their lives like rain, bring them to Your throne of grace....free them from the lies of this world and the philosphy of these times, give them ears to hear and eyes to see truth, surround them with a cloud of witnesses in Jesus name I pray. Amen
rabka4

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:42 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:42 am

rabka4 wrote:perhaps today is the day for revelation in their lives oh Lord hear my cry Abba let Your truth fall in their lives like rain, bring them to Your throne of grace....free them from the lies of this world and the philosphy of these times, give them ears to hear and eyes to see truth, surround them with a cloud of witnesses in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Amen! Thank You Dear Lord for this beautiful prayer and for your servant whom offers it up on behalf of our sons, brothers and friends. There are so many young people that have been deceived and we know who the great deceiver is. Not only young but all ages. We as mothers, sisters and friends have loved ones whom have not yet given their lives to you, we come boldly to your throne in asking that you would remove any obstacles the deceiver may have positioned in the path they need to take to find you. Lord please bless the people here who care to pray for these loved ones, in Jesus precious name we ask, amen.
laney

Postby Spreading Salt on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 am

What a wonderful day for them to find You Yeshua. Please, work in their lives and change their hearts. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 am

rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Please watch over them today. Guide their steps and lead them to a saving knowledge of You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:46 am

235 replies on this thread

Anyone who is downtrodden and hurting today should look at the mighty numbers on this thread here. The Lord is moving here....I see it in my own brother and I know from the number of people inspired to view and participate in this thread that whatever the forces standing against Todd, Nathaniel and Adam, statistically, by the number of hits on this thread, the saints are standing en masse to see all glory to our Lord !!!!! Bless His Holy Name! Amen !!!!

I am ever moved when I see the activity on this thread....it's remarkable and such a blessing of encouragement....takes my breath away.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:53 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you all so much for your prayers, standing on Hebrews 11:1....

rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Thank You for watching over them today. Soften their hearts to receive You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby LONGINGFORHOME on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:23 pm

still praying for these young men and for your brother GS.
Deuteronomy 4:30-31
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
LONGINGFORHOME

Postby laney on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Please Lord hear our prayers and continue to draw them near to you in Christ's name we ask, amen.

laney

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Dearest Yeshua,

As many in the world remember You this season, soften hearts and lead our unbelieving friends and family to understanding and belief in You. Work on these men Lord and lead them to Your truths. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:24 am

rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:48 am

Dearest Yeshua,

As the new year approaches, please turn their hearts and thoughts to You this day. Please bring them to a saving knowledge of You so that we can get to know them in Heaven one day. Strengthen their family and continue to witness to them. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby rabka4 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:07 am

:praying: Lord pls watch keep and hold them until they know You please strength the things that have been planted by You and let them fall in Your arms of grace.
rabka4

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Touch their lives in every area. Bring them much good news about You. Thank You Yeshua.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:33 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 am

Uncommon Core: How to get your family saved

This is excellent and I am going to post it here as well as in the "Whatever" section. Please watch. This sermon is excellent and makes so many scriptural points that will make all the difference for us and our goals. It is especially important to hear in this day, when we are so close to the end....I am renewed by the scriptural instructions I, honestly, haven't followed as I should, but now...because of this video, I know, and I will !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmNn44e2ks
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer Requests