Prayers please..

Prayers please..

Postby Loop on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:41 pm

I've mentioned my cousin a couple times on here, she is having a lot of problems, was very sickly and used a lot of pain killers when the dr's dropped her suddenly cold turkey, she lost an aunt and then her uncle who she was close too committed suicide and we believe she had a nervous breakdown and now she is on meth and is at the point of psychosis, she thinks pretty much everyone is out to get her.
She came up here yesterday thinking her husband and two sons is planning on killing her, she got into her husbands billfold and stole some money and his phone, she thinks he and a lot of other people are using songs and stuff on the phone trying to track her, anyway she was really bad when here, I tried to get her to stay and she wouldn't she said she was going to her sisters, which she finally did show up there, I told her to have her sister to call me and let me know she made it alright which she did but her sister couldn't get her to stay there either. Her sister called me crying because she wouldn't stay there either, anyway she never went back home and she is still missing we have been looking for her and her husband and sons are looking if she isn't home by tomorrow they are going to the police to report her missing...
Please Pray she shows up and is alright, she is in such horrible shape she doesn't hardly look like she will make it much longer..
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Re: Prayers please..

Postby Sonbeam on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:49 pm

:praying:

Praying for her right now Loop and for her family.
May our Lord touch her with His healing power and make her well. Amen!
Sonbeam

Postby ToledoDebbie on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:43 pm

What a very sad situation! Praying that she is alright and can get the help she needs. :praying: :praying:
ToledoDebbie

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:25 am

Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Exit40 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:25 am

Prayers and Angels inbound.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:18 am

ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Loop on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:13 pm

Thank you for all the Prayers, she is still not home but her husband and son did finally see her but before they could get back to her she took off and they wasn't able to catch up with her and they were afraid she would wreck.
He has went again to the judge trying to get a mental hygiene but they said they have to know where she is...
This is so very frustrating as the doctors can't/won't tell him anything and they won't help get her help...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Loop, I am so sorry to hear this. The chemicals literally change how the brain works....I learned more than I wanted to know about this a few years back when I went through this with a loved one. It takes a while for the brain to recover and so often, the drug dependent person can't cope with the loss of the substance, so the cycle continues to be repeated. In our situation, it was God alone who was able to help them stop using though all of us really tried. I will join you and your family in prayer. :(
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:11 pm

:praying: she gets the help she needs.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Loop on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:00 pm

Just to let everyone know she came back home last night, I went over to try to talk with her, she seemed a lot calmer I guess that is what you would call it, not going ninety miles an hour, talked a little more normal but still believes her husband and boys are out to kill her, she's actually carrying an iron in her purse, she believes they are part of a mafia, it would be funny but she believes it.. She started arguing with her husband and then took off again... She would be lucky to go eighty pounds soaking wet, a walking toothpick , all of her hair has fallen out and she thinks there is some kind of acid running from her ears an is constantly rubbing herself with toilet paper has sores rubbed all over her head and face its sad seeing her like this... horrible... I find it so hard to believe this is my beautiful cousin...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby ToledoDebbie on Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Loop, It sounds as though she is either high on something or in a full psychotic episode or break. She may be a danger to herself and possibly others at this point. Her family is going to have to go to the authorities and request an involuntary commit for evaluation at a treatment center or hospital. In such extreme situations, proper treatment may be the only answer for her. Is there some reason, concern or problem with doing that?
ToledoDebbie

Postby Loop on Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:05 pm

It sounds as though she is either high on something or in a full psychotic episode or break. She may be a danger to herself and possibly others at this point. Her family is going to have to go to the authoriti

She is on meth, and we think she had a nervous breakdown as she got really bad after her uncle commited suicide, her husband has been trying to get her help, because of covid we are having problems getting her help.
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby bchandler on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:27 am

She may be on meth, but the symptoms you are describing sound like full blown schysophrenia.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby ToledoDebbie on Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:54 am

Loop wrote:
It sounds as though she is either high on something or in a full psychotic episode or break. She may be a danger to herself and possibly others at this point. Her family is going to have to go to the authoriti

She is on meth, and we think she had a nervous breakdown as she got really bad after her uncle commited suicide, her husband has been trying to get her help, because of covid we are having problems getting her help.

Loop, I am so very sorry. That is a horrible drug and does so much physical damage to the user in addition to the mental disturbances and psychosis it can cause. I realize that with Covid things are difficult, but, I know that there are still services available. It may be a little more difficult to obtain, but, it may be her only hope. If she continues to keep taking off to who knows where, in this condition, the odds are very high that the authorities are going to be involved anyway. Is it better to wait until she does something that will get her arrested or establish a plan so that the next time she returns home, detain her physically and call 911 and have her taken to a hospital? Her husband can sign to have her committed for an evaluation and from there a treatment plan could be established.
ToledoDebbie

Postby Loop on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:27 am

the odds are very high that the authorities are going to be involved anyway.

Thats what is so bad, the authoritys have been involved, the mental hygiene only holds her for about three days, when the ambulance comes out, she refuses to go. When she did go a couple times she signed herself out and they let her go... they let her go... They have even been told she is a danger to herself and others she is carrying an iron in her purse... it is crazy...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby ToledoDebbie on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:33 am

Loop, that is horrible!! I don't know where you live, but, that just doesn't sound right?? Can her husband apply to courts and declare her incompetent and request an emergency guardianship or whatever is available like that in your city and state? That might give him more control over having her involuntarily put into a rehab facility? I know that our mental health laws and programs in this country have been decimated through the years (sometimes I wonder if that is part of the devils plan) and they are now using our prison system for housing people with severe mental illness. Breaks my heart. You are at the top of my prayer list everyday and I hope you will keep us updated on her situation.
ToledoDebbie

Postby Loop on Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:06 am

My cousin called last night and she sounded really bad again, her husband was home and trying to work on his old truck so he could drive it, she is threatening to destroy his newer truck so he has it somewhere she doesn't know where its at.
She called and once again people are after her and she is now upset with her sister saying she's having an affair with her husband, which I know isn't true, so I didn't get much rest last night worrying about both of them and no amount of talking could calm her and only seemed to make things worse.
This morning her husband called me to warn me she may show up here and that he had had to call the police she took a hammer to the bathroom door where he was trying to stay away from her and almost hit him with it...
Please keep praying... And at this point pray that the cops find her and lock her up at least maybe she won't be able to get to drugs for a while if she is in jail ...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby burien1 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm

burien1

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Comming to this thread just now, so sorry Loop that your cousin is in such a horrid state. My own cousin went through something very similar. She has serious mental issues and is on medication. When she takes it she does fairly well, but then for whatever reason she stops taking it and really flips out and self medicates with other drugs and alcohol. Her sisters experienced the same frustrations with trying to get her mental health care. They finally found a way to make sure she got care, they had her arrested, she had taken her sister's daughter without permission and they had her arrested for kidnapping. Once in the system she got the mental health care she needed. At the moment she is out of jail and doing well, hopefully she will continue on that path.

It sounds harsh, but if she is doing something illegal, even if it's minor, this might be a way that her family can get her the help she needs. If other family members have committed suicide, there might be some inherited mental health issue.

Praying for all involved

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Loop on Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:07 pm

To give an update, She is back home for now, they came up for a little while yesterday and she seemed to be doing really well sounded pretty normal, then, her son calls me yesterday evening asking that I come over, apparently almost as soon as they left she went off on her husband so they went home rather then the store an it got pretty bad, he ended up calling the police who finally showed up but she had already hid and they couldn't find her.
She had lost the keys to her car and her husband had to go get it with a trailer, whoever she was with stole the battery and some other things from the car and she's upset he won't fix it for her and is insisting she get the truck, she has done something with his keys to now..
When her son called she had come back but the cops were gone, she had attacked her husband, actually looked like he had gotten into a fight with a cat.. poor fella...
When we got there she seemed to calm down somewhat. Please keep praying, I appreciate you guys so much...
I don't know how her husband can stand this...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 pm

Loop, most men are reluctant to admit they are the victim of abuse, but if he got an order of protection, she would not be able to contact him or go anywhere near him. Just a thought....
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:38 pm

burien1

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:42 am

continued prayers

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Prayer Requests