My anxiety

My anxiety

Postby bluejay on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:05 pm

My dog got sick last May and found out he was inbred, his mom got pregnant by her father. I meet someone at the feed store and we made friends. I know God had a hand in this. When I told her about my dog being sick she told me what happened. She knew the breeder. The breeder admitted to her what happened. My dog 1 year old sick and I was told he has 1 year to live with meds. Turned out they were wrong he died 3 months later. We did DNA and it showed that she lied. The breeder lied to us. We approached her about the fact we have proof that she lied and wanted to be paid for his medical cost and for the dog. More of punishment for the lies, she falsified the contract for we won't know the dog was inbred. She denies it and won't pay us back. We go and file a claim at the court house. Small claims. We served her through certified mail. She has to pick it up from Post office. They didn't tell me I could have gotten restricted. She had her boyfriend to pick it up, I was reading it is not been served yet. I'm spending hours trying to find a licensed server. Today I get mail and it was restricted certified from breeder! I don't know what to do. I call my husband, he said don't touch it. Then there is another letter saying the defendant was notified and there is a court date. The judge signed it and said to bring your papers of proof. I'm so stressed out. I don't understand what is going on and I tried calling the court clerk and they say they can't answer any questions. I'm like what do I do. I'm so upset, I had to care for this sweet sick puppy. I loved him so. He was so attached to me. I'm just heart broken that she do this to me and that poor baby. He was born with a deformed heart. It showed up as he reached 1 year old. It was so awful. :cry: I don't think I will ever completely get over this. It really hurt
bluejay

Re: My anxiety

Postby bluejay on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:33 pm

My husband told me to pray and asked God for calmness. I did so and I feel better. I figured out that the breeder filed her reply and did a counter claim. That informed the court she got my complaint. So that fixed that problem. That is why I got this restricted certified mail. She is still wanting to argue. Glad I didn't except it. I feel not to worry that God has this. I know some will say it's just a dog. But God loves animals too. I think I was chosen to get this puppy cause God knew I loved animals and wouldn't let this person hurt any more of his creation. Meeting my this lady at the feed store, whom happened to picked a puppy up the same day my baby was born. It happened on purpose cause she was a witness to this hideous breeding. Please say a prayer for justice for these sweet puppies (6) of them born with deformities. All died but 1 so far. Thank you.
bluejay

Postby burien1 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:25 am

I am praying for this to be resolved in your favor, Bluejay.
She should not have taken money for the pup , and should have been honest. Dogs are like family to most of us.
I personally will only adopt a shelter dog that needs a home. Too many bad breeders out there, and way too many dogs in shelters and worse.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:22 pm

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby bluejay on Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:25 pm

I did check the shelters around here. We wanted a 50lb dog, cause we are moving out into the desert. A small dog wouldn't have a chance out there between hawks and coyotes. We don't plan to let them run loose. They will be by the house. We wanted something for protection. Most of all a companion. For some reason the shelters around here are filled with pit bulls. We don't care for them. I was just recently had one to come up to me and nearly attacked me and I had my dog. Was not a good feeling. We did get a dog once from the humane society when my kids were small. We had him for a few months, we ended up taking the dog back cause is was jumping through our windows and it ate a huge hole in our garage wall. Then when it tried to bite our son, that was it. Some of our dogs were from a friend who picked up a pregnant dog or running loose in our neighborhood and appeared to be dumped. That breeder was well known around here and was suppose to have a good reputation. But money does go to people's head once they realized that it's easy to make it. I have a good feeling about this judge. He is an x vet and I know that they are very picky about being truthful and responsible. He has done many different things. It says he loves trains. My husband is retired from the R.R. should he have on his Big Boy engine t-shirt? Just kidding. Thank you for your encouragement. Prayers are much appreciated.
bluejay

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:26 am

:praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests