Problems and stress

Problems and stress

Postby bluejay on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:14 pm

I haven't posted for sometime.. I miss you guys. I be glad when life slows down. A year ago May I got this sweet puppy, an Australian Sheppard. He is so sweet and a great dog "Mate". This May he started hacking, It got bad and had to rush him to ER. 1st thinking it was Valley Fever. Had the test and the day it came back negative I had to rush him back to ER. He had trouble breathing. They did an X-ray and it about knocked me to the floor, he has CHF. The doctor said he was born with bad heart valve and lead to it. I was told on meds he has 1 year. So heart broken. I find out from a source that the breeder lied to us and he is inbred. So deceitful. He is doing well right now, had to bump up his meds last week but he is happy and playing and eats well. I give him hugs kisses and tell him how much he means to me. But very expensive.
Then more stress, my brother. My mom at 89 bought a house 2 years ago and my brother and wife lives there with her. They were paying rent and my brother was still working in 70's. This was a trade off. They have no rent but take care of mom. I'm on my mom's check account and she had me to make a check out of $400. to cover her monthly expenses. Then one day my brother calls excited about a debit card came in the mail. I don't have to make a check out anymore. He said he could get mom's meds this way or what she needs. He won't take out for himself. I notice more money taken out of her account. Now it is where most of her retirement check is gone! I mentioned it to him, that the bank is going to be alarmed by the change of spending. He says he can't work now cause of mom and he has to have money to feed all them. He has a son and grandkid living in basement and his 3 daughters are over 2 x a month and Summers. I told him Mom shouldn't be spending money taking care of those kids. He said that the father buys some food. I didn't know what to do. My brother can be difficult, or it maybe his wife. My oldest brother is over her estate when she passes. I told my brother this is going to back fire if our big brother sees this. If I called him he come down and run them all out of the house. It would be one nasty ending for mom. So today I seen more spending on mom's account. At Walmart. I seen on the bank online you can freeze an account if the your debit card is lost. I couldn't online so I called them and told them mom lost her card at Walmart. They could see that it online that spending was done there. So they canceled her card. She herself will have to reopen one. Funny thing is Mom would never open a debit card. She was scared of them. My brother will be shocked when he uses it and it is no good. I know I lied to the bank, I didn't know what to do. I'm angry at my brother for putting me in this situation. It sure going to be hard to sleep tonight. I hate being stuck in the middle. He has my mom. I had mom for a while but it didn't work out. My mom is pretty hard to live with and my husband was not happy and he leave all day. It was a nightmare for me. My husband has mental illness. His moods are on a roller coaster and it's been bad since he retired 5 years ago. Me I'm about to pull my hair out. :cry: Please pray for my sweet Mate. Also for this craziness.
bluejay

Re: Problems and stress

Postby extravagantchristian on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 am

Praying for you!
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 am

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 am

:praying:
and for you, Bluejay. :hugs:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby bluejay on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Thank you for your caring thoughts and prayers. I have a Christian neighbor, her and I go out walking and we share our stressful events in life. She has a 11 year old granddaughter that she is adopting due to her parents are in trouble with the law. The mother is because she allowed her daughter to be abused. Life can be so complicated. So glad we can count on God to get us through it. And our sister and brothers in our father's family. :angel:
bluejay

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Prayers for you Bluejay and for the family. I know how it feels to be stuck in the middle. I fear similar things may happen if my sister in law ends up moving in with her mother. Have you talked to your mom about all this? Is she aware of what is going on? If not she should be informed, is so and she is okay with her money being spent, than you may have no recourse in the end. You may have to be content with letting the chips fall where they may. That is the position I have taken with my mother in law for now, and I have a lot more peace in my life for it.

Prayers for peace and wisdom as you deal with these difficult issues

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Prayer Requests