My brother's procedure.

My brother's procedure.

Postby Loop on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:42 am

I'm asking for prayer for my baby brother, although the dr's are saying his cancer is in remission they are getting ready to do the bone marrow transplant in the next couple of weeks.
He is doing a lot better but this treatment they say will be rough on him, they collected his bone marrow yesterday and now they have to treat it and in a week or so they will put his own cleaned bone marrow back in...
Please pray everything go's well with no complications...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Re: My brother's procedure.

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:27 am

:praying: for your brother and all of you and your family, Loop. Please keep us posted as I want to hear!!! Lisa
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:25 am

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby mark s on Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:43 am

Praying for you and yours!

Much love!
Mark
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:57 am

Dearest Yeshua,
Please bless this upcoming procedure. No complications. Successful transplant of the bone marrow. Let it take and help him continue to heal and grow stronger with each and every passing day. Give them strong hope and many more days together on this side of eternity. Thank You Lord.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:42 am

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Lord I pray for Loop's brother, as he undergoes this procedure, let him draw from your strength, and your peace. Grant him Your amazing and generous mercy that he might not endure much discomfort and bless his body with healing so that the cancer will no longer be found in him.

In the name of Jesus

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:Lord I pray for Loop's brother, as he undergoes this procedure, let him draw from your strength, and your peace. Grant him Your amazing and generous mercy that he might not endure much discomfort and bless his body with healing so that the cancer will no longer be found in him.

In the name of Jesus

RT

Joining my sister in this prayer. :praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:37 am

So my brother has been tolerating the procedure pretty good thus far.. But a couple nights ago, he was pretty miserable and my son decided he needed to go to the ER they kept him over night he was dehydrated. The next day after they let him go back to the place he was staying he was once again dehydrated and was hurting so they done a ct scan "keeping track of his aneurism" so far he's alright but they hospitalized him again for being dehydrated..
Hoping he will get out today sometime.. Please keep him in Prayer...
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 am

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:09 pm

My brother has been in the hospital for six days, his white blood count is bouncing around and still low, today they did another cat scan and said he has aspiration pneumonia so Please keep him in your Prayers that this resolves, he is on anti biotics and right now his immune system is extremely low , I'm very worried as he has a tendency to give up easily...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:25 pm

GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby ToledoDebbie on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:27 pm

I am very sorry Loop that your brother is having such a hard time. Prayers for him and all of your family! :praying: :praying:
ToledoDebbie

Postby Loop on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:12 am

Thank you everyone, the test they did today show that when he eats the food is getting stuck in his throat and then is going down into his lung rather then in his stomach, they are trying to figure out what it causing it and as of right now they are trying to thicken up what he eats and drinks to see if that helps...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

:( My grandmother had that issue and ended up having to drink water that was as thick as a milkshake....she was not happy about that!!! I hope they'll get your brother's issues squared away so that he can experience some normalization!
Still praying for him and all of you, Loop!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:20 pm

....she was not happy about that!!!

Oh boy don't I know it lol, he is complaining about having to spoon his coffee out of the cup... I do believe he is feeling better, being as he is complaining lol...

The nurse said he is doing a little better today... Thank you for all the Prayers...
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 pm

:lol: I giggled a little just remembering what my grandmother had to deal with....I do have to say, the water in a cup that looked more like glycerine than water didn't appeal to me any more than it did to her.
Hope your brother is going to get past this and back to his regularly scheduled meals as soon as today!!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu May 30, 2019 5:02 am

Added prayers for your brother

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Fri May 31, 2019 7:09 am

adding prayers, too.
Any update, Loop?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Loop on Fri May 31, 2019 10:16 am

Hey everyone, My brother is doing very well and may get to come home Monday, they took his port out yesterday... Praying this procedure keeps him in remission... Thank you guys so much for the Prayer... :hugs2:
Psalms 91
Loop

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Fri May 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Loop wrote:Hey everyone, My brother is doing very well and may get to come home Monday, they took his port out yesterday... Praying this procedure keeps him in remission... Thank you guys so much for the Prayer... :hugs2:

Great news! Praise God!

:a3:
RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:
Loop wrote:Hey everyone, My brother is doing very well and may get to come home Monday, they took his port out yesterday... Praying this procedure keeps him in remission... Thank you guys so much for the Prayer... :hugs2:

Great news! Praise God!

:a3:
RT

It really is! Thank you Jesus!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:50 am

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Spreading Salt on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Thank You Yeshua for healing him! Please continue to keep him healthy. Surround them with so much joy today. Amen :grin:
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Return to Prayer Requests