A worried grandmother

A worried grandmother

Postby bluejay on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:22 pm

So much has been going on in my life and I just don't get on here that much. I had more time on my hands when we lived in cold country and my husband worked. I like to try and get on more. It nice to have Christian friends to have to share and to pray for each other. As you know my life has been a roller coaster for sometime. My daughter got involved in Mormonism and even moved to Utah. Then she got sick with CHF and she is doing so much better. But the doctor has said that her life has been cut shorter due to half of her heart is damage. But God only knows, not man. They ended up moving by us in AZ for we have excellent heart care as part of U of A. She left the Mormon church due to the bishop turned his back on her when her husband committed fraud on us and skipped town. She left the church and her and her daughters walked forward and was rebaptized in a Baptist church.
Now I have a real concern for my granddaughter that is graduating high school here in AZ. She wants to get into medical school. I thought she be going to Arizona University. She has had a rough life not having a real father in her life. Her birth father wanted her mother to abort her. Our daughter refused and by the time the baby was 6 months he left. My daughter moved back home with Kelly and the family took a big part in helping raise the baby, while she finished college. I became a 2nd mom to her. I love her so much. Her father went back home to Utah and had nothing to do with his child. My daughter remarried but that man ended up abusing Kelly. Then my daughter left him and moved to Salt Lake and Kelly reunited with her father. He is not a Christian and he loves gothic at the age of 39 and him and his wife don't live that great of a life. His life is hard metal music and his wife dresses up like a vampire. For some odd reason Kelly wants to move back to Salt Lake city and go to University of Utah. I just can't figure out. (Why?) Her birth father is coming down here for her graduation. He is coming for Kelly end of June for her to move in with him and his wife! Kelly did go there for a few weeks in the Summer to visit him and her other grandmother and aunt. But to move there. My husband and I are thinking this is not good. She is 18. She don't have a driver license yet. She has been working for the past year. I tried to talk her to at least to go into a student dorm. She is thinking of getting her own place later on. I keep praying for her to change her mind and stay here near the family that was always there for her. It breaks my heart. I just worry about her being hurt. :cry:
bluejay

Re: A worried grandmother

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:01 am

:praying:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Re: A worried grandmother

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:57 pm

SO hard to see those you love heading for what looks like trouble and difficulty. Will pray for your Granddaughter.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Prayer Requests