Gunshot to the face

Re: Gunshot to the face

Postby Spreading Salt on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 am

Yes, a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg road of consequences indeed!

Thank You Yeshua for his continued healing. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Re: Gunshot to the face -UPDATE 1/21/19

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:50 am

Another surgery today. These are the worst kind where there is removal of his face to get to the bones underneath. A screw has come loose from a plate and that has to be extracted plus some clean up of his sinus cavities. He is scared and dreading the recovery. Ugh!

Dearest Yeshua,
I pray Your peace will enfold him this day. Remind him that You are in control of all things and that You will never leave him, ever. Help him rest in Your capable care. I pray for the caregivers that they are rested and able to accomplish a great surgery. Skill and wisdom Lord. Compassion and accuracy. Please no complications from this and full healing. Please stay ahead of his pain and let everything go as You have planned. Comfort his family as well as we rest in You. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:02 am

Thank you SS for keeping up with our friend and asking for prayer. I agree with your beautiful prayer, in Jesus name, thank you Father. :a2:
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby burien1 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 am

:praying:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:46 am

:praying:

SS: Please update on how things went when you have a chance.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:35 am

The surgery was successful. They removed a lot of nasty infection and a free floating screw. They also built him nasal passages and rearranged some sinus areas. It has been challenging to stay ahead of the pain post surgery and he has been frustrated with that. He is home now. I have encouraged his family to set an alarm and get up even in the middle of the night to assure he is taking his pill regularly through this initial recovery time. Once pain takes over, it is hard to get it back under control. Thank you all for your prayers. I will update more as I can.

Dearest Yeshua, Thank You for Your continued provision and care in his life. Mend him. Comfort him. Strengthen him as he heals. Help him lean on You for all his needs. You have preserved his life for a purpose. Remind him of that. Please give him hope through the days ahead. Strength for his family as well Lord. Thank You.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests