California Wildfires

California Wildfires

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 am

What a tragedy for those whose lives are being affected by those fires. They must be terrified! I know I would be.

Please remember them in your prayers.

:praying:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: California Wildfires

Postby ToledoDebbie on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm

:praying: :praying: I agree, terrifying!
ToledoDebbie

Postby GodsStudent on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 am

So many people have met the total destruction of their lives and livelihood this year. Those in the islands, Florida, Texas and now California. I am praying for their needs and their salvation in light of the heavy burdens they face.....may the Lord take a bad thing and speak to their minds and hearts in order that something ....the best thing of all, their salvation, may come of it. When crying out, may they find their way to our Creator and Savior....and may He make a way for all who have these tremendous needs at this time.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:08 pm

GodsStudent wrote:So many people have met the total destruction of their lives and livelihood this year. Those in the islands, Florida, Texas and now California. I am praying for their needs and their salvation in light of the heavy burdens they face.....may the Lord take a bad thing and speak to their minds and hearts in order that something ....the best thing of all, their salvation, may come of it. When crying out, may they find their way to our Creator and Savior....and may He make a way for all who have these tremendous needs at this time.

Amen GS.... so many have lost so much. Living in the north east I am thankful that the worst we deal with is snow storms and the rare power outage. I saw some photos of the fires in CA, and it looks terrifying. I echo your prayers, that people will turn to Christ, and that the body of Christ will rise to the occasion and be a testimony to those who are suffering.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Prayer Requests