husband likely moving out

Re: husband likely moving out

Postby GodsStudent on Mon May 15, 2017 9:32 am

Still staying the course.....My husband is now clean more than a month and still waiting to go to the Christian rehabilitation program. They will give us two weeks notice when his time comes, so for now, we expect it will be at least two more weeks, maybe more, but he is doing very well.....and God is with us every day !!!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Jay Ross on Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 pm

It is great news that you bring as you all stay the course of pressing into the loving embrace of God and letting Him do the repairing work in all of your lives.

Shalom
Jay Ross

Postby GodsStudent on Fri May 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi Jay: Thank you as always for your encouraging words. My husband got the call yesterday and we are now preparing for his departure. It's very encouraging to see him so excited about going to spend this time with the Lord and those who will work with the Lord to draw my husband close to Him.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby ToledoDebbie on Sat May 20, 2017 3:29 pm

GodStudent: I will be praying very hard that this special program will give your husband the help he needs to overcome his struggles. Praying for you too!! :blessyou:
ToledoDebbie

Postby Spreading Salt on Mon May 22, 2017 6:57 am

Dearest Yeshua,

Your timing is perfect for them. May You use this program to transform their lives for good. Grow their faith. Heal his addictions. Strengthen their marriage and relationship with each other. Thank You for Your provision for all these things in their lives. Amen.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby sacredcowbasher on Mon May 22, 2017 7:07 am

Lord, may this time be a tremendous benefit for him to draw close to You and to strengthen him in living free from harmful drugs. In Jesus name
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby GodsStudent on Tue May 23, 2017 4:11 pm

:hugs: for all of you for your prayers. I am so thankful to my FP Family for the many years (thusfar) of loving fellowship.

I am SO EXCITED to see my husband off, in a very special way. When my husband was gone before, I had very special and close time with the Lord. Once my husband returned, we were inundated with the responsibilities of life, work, etc., and while I spend some amount of time each day with the Lord, His Word, His Work, etc.....it has not been the same as that time it was just Him and me, before.

Believe it or not, I am really looking forward to the next 4 months when I can be in solitude with Him again. There are many changes in our lives and I want to pray about and over many things while I have quiet time for just me and the Lord....to reassure myself that my life is moving in the direction He wants it to move.

My husband is so enthusiastic about going now. He's been clean since the first week in April, so this is by far no longer about getting him "off drugs"....as a matter of fact, this program expects this to have been done long before you arrive there. This program teaches from the scriptures to ensure a walking, living, talking relationship with the Lord which, by default, will keep all people clean and free of any form of mind or mood altering addiction.....

Hubby and I are going to spend a few days together before he enters the program....I guess you call that time vacation, but to me, it's going to be very special....since we will be separated from each other for so long thereafter.

I am very excited about all that is going on with us these days.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm

I am so happy for you and your husband and will be praying for you both as he leaves for this rehab program. May it be a time of spiritual renewal for you both and that your marriage will emerge stronger than ever. What a long and winding road it has been, I will continue to lift your family up in prayer.

God bless you!

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby GodsStudent on Thu May 25, 2017 10:19 am

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:I am so happy for you and your husband and will be praying for you both as he leaves for this rehab program. May it be a time of spiritual renewal for you both and that your marriage will emerge stronger than ever. What a long and winding road it has been, I will continue to lift your family up in prayer.

God bless you!

RT

I knew when I started this thread a while back that as long as I stuck with the Lord, nomatter what the results, the outcome would be that I landed on my feet......because the Lord have PROVEN to me time and time again that He loves me and will provide for me, take care of me, and make a way out of no way.....THAT is why I started this thread....to provide a living witness and testimony that COULD NOT be disputed or denied....because the daily journey is documented for all to see.

So many times we have so many reasons to NOT trust the Lord to carry us through if only we go to Him, interact with Him and ask Him to help us get where He wants us to be (which is always to our benefit even if we can't see it beforehand).

I am so happy to have this thread for people to remind themselves to have FAITH......it's a big deal.....

Love you RT, and thank you for your continued friendship and support.....YOU ARE AN AWESOME SISTER IN CHRIST
....and when I get back from dropping hubby off, I'd like us to "catch up!" :wink:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests