Lifting the Veil of Polygamy video

Lifting the Veil of Polygamy video

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:45 pm

This is a very beautiful 82-min. video entitled, "Lifting the Veil of Polygamy: from Polygamy to Christianity."

It includes the history of the Mormon church back to its founding in 1840. But the focus of the video is on a group of 3 men and 4 or 5 women who escaped that lifestyle in desperation and depression and ultimately found the Lord Jesus Christ. Each tells of the fear and guilt that kept them there for many years and ends with their joy in their new freedom from bondage, finding the truth in the Bible, and most of all, the knowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Well worth the time!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: Lifting the Veil of Polygamy video

Postby benny balerio on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

,..I went to Autozone and one guy was talkin about something to do with math,....and I replied,..I'm not very good at math,..but if you talk about bible endtime prophecy ,.I will talk to you all day long.
A few minutes later another guy who worked there ask me what I though about 2012,...I replied,..well even unbelievers knows something is up!......then I start talkin to both of them and explaining that they are already living in that general era of time when the rapture would occur,..even that the hour is very late,....well to make a long story short,...the Holy Spirit was blowing waves of wind to me inside my spirit,....it just came in waves and it only happens when I am witnessing to others I have never met in my life,.....I realized and now understand what Jesus meant when He was talkin to Nicodemus about: "‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]
benny balerio

Postby SueAnn on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 pm

benny balerio wrote:,..I went to Autozone and one guy was talkin about something to do with math,....and I replied,..I'm not very good at math,..but if you talk about bible endtime prophecy ,.I will talk to you all day long.
A few minutes later another guy who worked there ask me what I though about 2012,...I replied,..well even unbelievers knows something is up!......then I start talkin to both of them and explaining that they are already living in that general era of time when the rapture would occur,..even that the hour is very late,....well to make a long story short,...the Holy Spirit was blowing waves of wind to me inside my spirit,....it just came in waves and it only happens when I am witnessing to others I have never met in my life,.....I realized and now understand what Jesus meant when He was talkin to Nicodemus about: "‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

benny, how wonderful.. thank you so much for sharing.
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby GodsStudent on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you Lord. Blessed be your Beautiful, Perfect, Holy Name.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to Testimonies