A father and son brought to Christ

A father and son brought to Christ

Postby shorttribber on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 am

Two customers and friends of mine, a father and son, wanted to come and see my Old Bible collection the day before yesterday.

I like to use the collection as a springboard to open up conversations of Christ. These two men, one about 40 and the other about 20 years old have a Catholic background.

Long story short, the glory fell and they were received by our God as sons.........that's what my focus and message to them was....the difference between being or not being a "child/son" of God.

It's so wonderful to bring folks to the saving knowledge of Christ isn't it? Gold and silver can't buy the joy of it.

First time I ever led a father and son together to Christ....it's happened a zillion times over but i've never had the pleasure before.

Our Lord is so wonderful. :banana:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Re: A father and son brought to Christ

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 am

:praise:

Thanks for sharing that testimony, shorttribber!

....there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby shorttribber on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 am

Abiding in His Word wrote::praise:

Thanks for sharing that testimony, shorttribber!

....there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

That's one of the things i mentioned also afterwards is how the angels were so full of joy at their entrance into the family of God.

Thanx for sharing in my joy.
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 am

:praying:

Wonderful testimony, shorttribber!!! Thank you for sharing this uplifting news!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby shorttribber on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 pm

GodsStudent wrote::praying:

Wonderful testimony, shorttribber!!! Thank you for sharing this uplifting news!

Thakyou too for your prayers........These two are having their 52 chev beautifully restored at a world class quality resto shop by Make a Wish foundation and now with their new found faith in Christ......WOW.....their joy is just over the top!

We're trying to have the car done by Christmas....oh the timing of it all! :banana:

shorttribber

Postby lil shorttribber on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 pm

I was there when that happened.........that was super great and wonderful!!!!!! :banana:
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
lil shorttribber

Return to Testimonies