Healed

Healed

Postby hoping for a brighter day on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Ok, at the end of 2006, beggining of 2007 I was extreamly depressed. Infact I was so depressed I turned out to be double suicidal (I was suicidal from a certain kind of music and being bullied.)

I told someone on another forum and she helped me learn about God and Jesus. Later, on I felt like the people on the forum wasn't even much of a help, but thanks to God and Jesus I survived. They were the only ones I could lean on in my time of need and they pulled me through. I most certainly know I wouldn't of pulled through if I didn't except them when I did.

They pulled me through that part of being suicidal, but I still got suicidal over the school music and school bus music. I ended up putting my problem into God's hands. Thanks to Him I don't think about suicide anymore!

That's not all though. I used to have negative feelings towards anything to do with God/Bible/anything like that. But, when I found out the truth about God (I didn't know before) I ended up changing.

They changed me from a negative feeling, suicidal girl to one that is now for God, not suicidal and one who doesn't have negative feelings towards Him anymore.
hoping for a brighter day

Postby AndCanItBe on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Thank you for sharing that! :praise:

I'm so glad you're here, hoping for a brighter day! :hugs:
AndCanItBe

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:55 pm

:praise: Life isn't easy, the Lord Almighty will see us through. So happy that your heart has been changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Salty Skipper

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:58 pm

:praise:

We serve an awesome God!

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phi 1:6
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Testimonies