I will make my testimony about Christ to a satanist

I will make my testimony about Christ to a satanist

Postby hoshianna on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:16 pm

This satanist has access to a newspaper column & is actually inviting people to join his religion. He quotes scriptures but he is twisting everything. He claims Yahweh & Son are liars; how Adam & Eve didn't die after eating the forbidden fruit, Satan is the one who tells the truth in the bible, Satan never kills anyone in the bible unlike Jesus' Father. Stuff like that.

I'll just be sending the guy a very short letter with scripture quoted & framed in truth.
hoshianna

Postby Passion on Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm

Wow, what a great idea, Hoshianna! I'll be praying that God would prepare this guy's heart to receive His Word! Blessings! :a2:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby Lookfortruth on Sun May 27, 2007 9:26 pm

hoshianna, whatever came out of that?
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby hoshianna on Mon May 28, 2007 3:05 pm

Lookfortruth wrote:hoshianna, whatever came out of that?
Wow! That's been awhile. That particular satanist quotes scripture but uses it to promote his false god. So I wrote him a letter with scripture refuting everything he says. I haven't heard from him since. At least, he didn't use a newspaper column afterwards that I know of.

Strange, though, certain people, several dozen (a lot of them abominations), seemed to renew & reinforce their hate towards me afterwards. I don't even care to know them but they act as if I killed their loved one or something.
hoshianna

Postby Passion on Mon May 28, 2007 6:19 pm

In a sense, you did. By telling God's Truth, you slayed their false gods, whether or not they will admit it.

After all--if you did no damage to their "loved ones" (the gods in their hearts), then they would have easily been able to ignore you.

Great job! :banana: :a2: :clap2: :cheer: :whoohoo:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby Lookfortruth on Mon May 28, 2007 7:35 pm

:a3: :a3: :a3: It looks like he shut up! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the update :grin:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Return to Testimonies