YAY he is AMAAAZiNG !!

YAY he is AMAAAZiNG !!

Postby SoCalPinay on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:09 am

a close friend and my cousin recently accepted the lord.

my friend who was an athiest worked for my parents this summer and we constantly had christian music on talking about jesus. he asked questions evolution often but the lord won. he is now reading the evidence bible by WOTM and recently just texted me asking questions about what he read. he said when i move back to alaska during summer hes going to take me to church every sunday :banana:

PART 2 ! my cousin who always made fun of his sister because shes known as a 'crazy jesus freak' has recently told her hes been getting closer to the lord. hes been going to church with us every week and my dad gave him a bible too (: and this might be bad but.. he just got a tatoo that is a cross and says 'with god nothing is impossible luke 1:37 . :banana: :banana:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

reminded me of this verse.

HAAAAAAALLELUIAH !!! THE LOOOORD IS GOOD ALLLL THE MIGHTY TIME! MMHMM AMMMEN TO MAH BROTHAS AND SISTAS!

-best regards,
:wink: the 16 year old <3
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

Postby AndCanItBe on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 am

:praise: :banana: :banana: :banana:
AndCanItBe

Postby OBXBob on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:23 am

:praise: !!

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob