A Pursuing God

A Pursuing God

Postby Schmize on Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 am

I have never seen God working and pursuing someone with such vigor!!!

This is really great.

I have been sharing with someone for a several months now. She completely walked away at a certain point. I did not even have any contact with her and then, boom! She is back!! And listening. And Hearing.

Last night I was showing her my Movie "The Gospel of John" it is a word for word movie on the Gospel of John. Man when you put real people into the words it really brings it Home. She was capitvated, glued. Then she got overloaded and asked me if it was okay to stop. Well of course it is.

She can to the foot of the cross a day ago and I have these "Sinners prayers" all about the house So she called me at work beggin to find one because she was ready, I think she has been saying it over and over for the past 24 hours. In our conversation last night she told me how she confessed to two of her friends who Jesus is and what she has done about it. She can speak His name without getting wiggly inside (fear) and was filled with the Spirit without even knowing it. It was really neet. I called it to her attention that she just Confessed Jesus to other people and that Jesus will do the same to the Father about her. I also pointed out that she just evangelised her two friends. And that all this happened after she Confessed, Repented and Accepted Jesus into her life. I also pointed out the "Peace beyond understanding" that she has been feeling but did not understand.

This is a person that was well inside the darkness and now is moving towards the light. By the power of God's Spirit!! All the things I just listed above are things she would have never done before and now she was not afraid to do so.

Glory to God!!

glen
Schmize

Postby AndCanItBe on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 am

:praise:
AndCanItBe

Postby OBXBob on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:46 pm

OBXBob

Postby grace2all on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:55 pm

Awesome! :praise:
grace2all
Supporting Member

Postby Schmize on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:33 pm

I just cannot stand alone any more. Today has been very lonely. This woman that I wrote about recently has been living with me now for almost two months. WE have been sharing in the feasting, if you will, that goes on when reading the word. It is just wonderful. The spirit moving is a place I just don't want to be without. I also don't want to be without the woman.

Recently, 6 days ago, her past sins of this world have come to claim its price. The cops came to my house and arrested her. It wasn't really all that unexpected for me. She has been on house arrest and just unplaugged the monitoring device. That's a bad thing to do. The reason she did that was drugs. So there was a warrant out for her arrest since December.

There were two court hearings. The first I found out about because someone smuggled info out and I was informed. So I went. She was terrified. It tore my guts out. The judge ordered a second the next day because her attorney was not there.

The next day God moved in the court room. My christian friends were astonished at what happened. Due to her record she was not going any where. She was going to have to serve time in jail. The judge released her. There were gasps in the court room. Everyone was transfixed was the name of Jesus was proclaimed in the court. The judge's name is "ISRAEL" I am not joking. Israel Cruz.. He has never done this.

Well, she didn't get out and now there are new charges. She forged some checks when she and I went throught he "Abscence" part of my first post. She was living with another guy and they are his checks and he is pressing charges.

I had a dream about her last night and in it she was using me. Nothing was true. Everything was an act, including her procamation that Jesus is lord.

I am just rambling now. I am just so heart broken.

Anyone pray for God to be with her.

glen
Schmize

Postby laney on Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:07 pm

Oh Glen... :cry:

I am so sorry...

Listen, you have not planted useless seeds. You do not know that she will not repent while in jail. The Lord works in mysterious ways. God will bless you for your attemps to help this woman. I'll be praying for you both. :imsorry: :praying: :praying: :praying:
laney

Postby Schmize on Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:09 am

Hey Laney. Good to hear from you.

God is moving. I had a block on my phone so she could not call in. I could not get it off over the weekend but did this morning on the second try. I was sooo frstrated!!!!

The woman that took the call helped but she sounded different to me. Her voice was not the same type that I am used to hearing..So she asked me if I had any other questions and I said, "Yes. I think I already know the answer but are you a child of God?". She said emphatically yes!

I am knocked out!!!

glen
Schmize

Postby laney on Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:53 pm

So she asked me if I had any other questions and I said, "Yes. I think I already know the answer but are you a child of God?". She said emphatically yes!

I am knocked out!!!

glen

Praying all things work out for you and her... :grin:
laney

Return to Testimonies