Great Testimony yesterday

Great Testimony yesterday

Postby LandscapeMan on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:44 am

We had a fellow give his testimony yesterday in church. He stated that he had heard of God but had never had any relationship with him or tried.

His conversion started with him drowing. He said that the last thing he remebers in being in the water looking at the face off his wife as he went under. When he was recovered he was dead. They were able to bring him back. After this experience he was haunted by the memory of the last thing he saw. He said when he went to sleep he would relive the experience. He started drinking to sleep and forget, and eventually would stay awake for long periods of time so he would not relive this experience.

One night while he was awake he said he was litterally in anguish. He had backed in to a corner and fell to his knees and prayed. He asked God to come into his lfe and take from him the visions and memory of this experience. He said he felt Gods presence and from that time all the visions have gone and never returned.

Since that time he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and has gone through surgery. He said his faith in God was instrumental in his recovery from cancer. He is now an active christian living for Christ.

Just thought I would share this mans increadible story.
LandscapeMan

Postby glovzz on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:37 pm

:praise: I love testimonies!! I try to read a few online every day. No amount of reasoning can get someone to the point of believing, except by the grace of God Himself.
glovzz

Postby grace2all on Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Wonderful testimony LandscapeMan! Thank you for sharing this brother's story. God is so good. :praise:
grace2all
Supporting Member

Return to Testimonies