i was so scared.

i was so scared.

Postby SoCalPinay on Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:46 am

with my dad always being on this site talking about end times alot its been scaring me. 3 months ago i had this dream where the antichrist and his people were after us, i remembered electricity was out. People were fighting for cars because they were rushing to leave since gas was gone. the world seemed dark and people were panicked. the next thing i knew i woke up crying while i was half asleep and i was already on the phone with my dad telling him my dream.

kinda wierd?

-the 16 year old
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:38 am

SoCalPinay

I can see why your dream was so scary. Times will be chaotic for those who don't know our Savior, but for us who do, the Bible is full of encouraging words that will keep us strong and brave. Here's just one:

Heb 10:35 Keep on being brave! It will bring you great rewards.
Heb 10:36 Learn to be patient, so that you will please God and be given what he has promised.
Heb 10:37 As the Scriptures say, "God is coming soon! It won't be very long.
Heb 10:38 The people God accepts will live because of their faith. But he isn't pleased with anyone who turns back."
Heb 10:39 We are not like those people who turn back and get destroyed. We will keep on having faith until we are saved.

:hugs:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Astronaut2B on Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:05 am

that was very scary...i don't like those dreams...i dream that i've lost something alot..in different ways...i wished there was a foolproof way to find out what they mean.
btw- happy new year to you :wink:
In Training to be An Astronaut on the greatest Mission ever: STS-Rapture to The New Jerusalem!
Astronaut2B

Re: i was so scared.

Postby Mrs. B on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm

I was so scared.........

This was just six years ago.... what a dream

things we could not even image six years ago.....but today.....it could be possible tomorrow.....
Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Return to Testimonies