I'm back!

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

I'm back!

Postby quiverfullmom on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

After several years away, I'm back. So excited to be back with all the wonderful believers on FP. Life's a little busy...up to 8 children now. Oldest is graduating high school (home) and youngest turns 2 next month. So I haven't been able to be on board. I've been lurking for a month because I couldn't remember my password. :oops: But thanks to Abiding I'm looking forward to all the exciting news and debates that I know will continue till Jesus comes.

Maranatha!

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
quiverfullmom

Re: I'm back!

Postby Truthinlove on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Welcome back! :grin:
"I didn't survive so I could make everyone comfortable. I survived so I could stir things up a bit. And I have a great time doing it." - Gianna Jessen (abortion survivor)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOljzwNVGNY
http://www.giannajessen.com/
Truthinlove

Postby Finaldash on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 am

glad you're back :clap: :spin:
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

Welcome back ! :banana:
:hugs2:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby mark s on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 am

8 kids!!! No wonder we haven't seen you!

Good to have you back!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby proparent on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 am

So glad to see you back!! As a fellow homeschooler, I'm looking forward to your posts again. :angel:

:blessyou:

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby quiverfullmom on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks guys. It's good to be back. I missed reading posts from so many familiar people. I remember all these signature pictures too. We moved a couple of years ago (changed states), almost immediately had our latest baby boy, and it seems like things got sooooo busy. I'm overwhelmed with stuff to do all day, but too much is going on in the world not to spend a little time with some like-minded people picking it apart these days. :humm:

Watching and praying

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
quiverfullmom

Return to Dew Drop Inn