Hi Everybody! I finally Registered :)

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Hi Everybody! I finally Registered :)

Postby Sinners R us on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 am

Hi all!

I finally registered today and look forward to getting to know you all! I have been a lurker on here for the best part of 7 or 8yrs lol, sorry I took so long to register, it's probably some type of record lol.. I actually feel like I know a lot of you personally I've been lurking so long!

I think I owe this board quite a bit as it was one of the main methods used by Jesus to bring me to him other than a dream he sent me during the lowest part of my life when I prayed and asked for a sign that he existed and asked for undeniable proof and boy did he deliver! So thankyou everybody here at Fulfilled Prophecy you have truely blessed me :)

So anyway my name's Jamie and im 27 and live in good old Australia in the nations capital.

Well I hope to hear from you all soon and sit back and watch all of these remarkable chain of events unfold!

God Bless :)
Sinners R us

Re: Hi Everybody! I finally Registered :)

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:10 am

:wavewelcome: to the board Jamie!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby JayCee on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 am

Hello Jamie! What took you so long ? :grin:

:welcome:

Looking forward to getting to know you
JayCee

Postby Jericho on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 am

:wavewelcome:
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 am

:welcome: Glad you joined! Welcome, indeed!
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby mark s on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 am

Welcome, Jamie!

So then, you're one of the old timers already!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby proparent on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 am

From one "old-timer" to another "old-timer" ......................................

:welcome:

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby burien1 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

:welcome: :spin: :wavewelcome: to FP Jamie !
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Sinners R us on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 pm

The reason I had never joined until now is because when I first began coming to the site I had never even opened a bible and knew nothing at all about bible prophecy an felt like I would look like a fool compared to you all, so I continually read the posts and learned over time.

I only found this site after searching for people who had experienced having propetic dreams after god gave me one
way back in september 2001, I asked for a sign to prove he is exists and is in control and you can probably guess as to what the sign was he sent me! It literally changed my life and had to be from god as it happened as soon as I went to sleep after saying that prayer! How amazing is that! Well im raving on a bit here, it's great to finally talking to people on here!

Jamie
Sinners R us

Postby PraiseHim on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 am

Hi Jamie,

I love your aka name "Sinners R Us", too cool,

anyway I can't guess what the sign was, please tell...glad you are here!!! :a2: :blessyou:
Remember in Algebra I how you always had to show your work? That's the idea James is getting at here.

James 3:13-18 (New Living Translation)

13 If you are wise and understand God's ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don't cover up the truth with boasting and lying. 15 For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and demonic. 16 For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

So, here's the extra credit.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. 18 And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

This is 411God.
PraiseHim

Postby Sinners R us on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Well when I asked for the sign it was around September 6th 2001 and was quite possibly the lowest time of my life. I prayed for a sign and asked for it immediately or else I could not possibly believe in His existence and if I did not recieve one by morning that my belief in a God would cease.

After praying I went to sleep and had the most vivid dream in my life! When I awoke raced out of bed and asked my mother when september 11th was, she was puzzled and asked why and I told her that I had a dream that I was in a large city that was unfamiliar to me when all of a sudden I heard a plane flying over head, I looked up and seen the planes flying into 2 tall buildings. The buildings immediately began to collapse and I began running. I gave my mother detailed directions of how many blocks I ran before turning and meeting at a bridge which I later relised to be Brooklyn Bridge and I met many other survivors there! The scary part was that I spoke to a survivor and asked him "when does this happen" he just said the words September 11th. I then looked up and I could see a meteor coming and also a
U.F.O and then I woke! The last part puzzled me because I thought it was a bit wierd and fetched but now I believe that they could be used in the deception as I now believe they are real demonic forces that will seemingly be coming to help us but will really lead those who follow them to destruction.

When I seen the towers hit on live television it shook me to the core and when they showed an ariel view of the area I could count the blocks and where I described the bridge was exactly where a lot of the survivors met and then they showed footage of an african american man in a business suit covered in ash and that was the man that told me the date in my vision from the lord.

This then got me to typing fulfilled prophecy into google and I found this sight and it lead me to the real truth about Jesus Christ and the end times and I confessed to him that I was a sinner and in need of a saviour and the rest is history!

I believe that the U.F.O part has to come into play because if it was from God as I believe with all my sole that it has to be 100% accurate! I hope I explained it okay as I have a tendency to rave on a little lol..

God Bless

Jamie
Sinners R us

Postby aaron on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Jamie-
A lot of people come to faith in Christ after a loving witness by a family, friend, co-worker, etc. or by studying the Bible and coming to faith after reading God's Word and it enters their heart and changes their lives. Sometimes God uses dreams to teach us things, and in your case, it would appear that this dream really shook your world and caused you to open your Heart to the Lord. I had a similar experience, but to a different dream. What's important is that we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and live for Him. One thing you said really intrigued me.

african american man in a business suit...

In your dream, you remember this man, if I understand you correctly. As a young believer back in 99 I was street witnessing in downtown Minneapolis, and I was standing in an empty parking lot by myself when a man similar to the one you described walked up to me and encouraged me to witness, saying he wished more believers witnessed more often. When I went to ask him his name, he disappeared. While I've thought this was strange myself, I realize it most likely was an angel sent to encourage me at that particular moment. I haven't had really any other experiences like that, as I believe God wants my faith to rest in the Bible.

I want to extend a warm welcome to you and encourage you to watch the skies! God bless U
-a
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi Jamie: What a beautiful witness. Thank you.
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby laney on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Welcome Jamie! :grin:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Return to Dew Drop Inn