Hi y'all

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Hi y'all

Postby momof3boys on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 am

Just a quick introduction since my account has finally been activated - thanks mods!!

I'm what my username says, a Christian and going through a divorce. My STBXH had been deceiving me since before we had even been married. We're not to be deceived - I'd been going by what he was saying instead of what he had been actually doing. Interestingly enough, my 'escape' involved timing of 3 1/2 years + 40 days. During that time, my eyes were opened to what my husband really is like. I'm living in a place that is sooo amazing. It's nice to have a time of rest and relative peace before worldwide problems start affecting how I live. (Kind of a time to catch my breath.)

I'm originally from The Netherlands, but now stuck in South Louisiana. If I were to move back 'home' with the kids it would be considered kidnapping thanks to the legal system, even though only 2 of my family members even live in this country with none of them in this state. I will say one thing - if certain circumstances come about, I WILL take the kids and escape for their and my own protection. For example, if BHO gets killed through means of something happening to his head, I am not waiting around like a sitting duck for 3 days before getting confirmation of who I suspect he might be. I suggest y'all consider ahead of time what you might do in that type of circumstance. I've had a bit of experience with 'escaping' due to hurricane evacuations and my latest life incident (that had God doing most/all of the work, since I could not have done it myself), so I know a bit of what might be involved.

I used to be pre-trib, but now am pre-wrath and possibly even later depending on what the definition of rapture is. I'll try to explain in another post sometime later about that. I was on another board that lasted about 6 months about 1 year ago, and I recognize some of the user names and prophecy positions on this board. I hope to fit in here.

Anyways, I just thought I'd introduce myself before I dig up old posts to put little one-liners in. :boink:
momof3boys

Re: Hi y'all

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, momof3boys!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 am

:welcome: To the FP family of believers, Momof3boys ! :hugs2:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby aaron on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Welcome! :grin:
Your testimony reminded me of this verse:
27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:27-29

Take care, trust in the Lord with all your heart, He will care for us when things get crazy like we know they're gonna!

:a2:
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
-1 Timothy 6:12
aaron

Postby extravagantchristian on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 pm

:wavewelcome:
Matthew 1:22
So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophets
extravagantchristian

Postby GodsStudent on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm

:welcome:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby proparent on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

:welcome:

Glad you're here!!!

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

A belated warm welcome to you, Momof3boys! Sorry to hear that divorce happened to you, too...it happened to me last year and it was not my idea. Praise God that we were not able to have children, now I know why.

Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk or anything. I'm still trying to process stuff myself.

I'm glad you're here!

:a2:
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Return to Dew Drop Inn