Hi how are you?

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Hi how are you?

Postby Paul on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi how are you? I am Nila Wade. I want to know how many people, if any, think if Obama is the antichrist.

I want to tell everyone just how special Paul Reubons is. Alot of people might not understand him, but he's a very special person and very close to my heart. If he ever needed me for anything, I'd get to Califorina to be with him, if I had to ride outside of the plane, cross the deepest ocean, fight off a heard of sharks, even if I had to cross a hot volcano, I'd make it some how. Because he has my heart. Let's put it this way, if the man needed a new kidney, I have two, I'd crawl to Califorina, to give him one. He has my heart, he might as well take a kidney, too. His secret pal, Nila.
Paul

Postby burien1 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi Nila! :welcome:

I don't think anyone on the board seriously believes Obama is the anti-christ.
They're just surprised that he has an unusually large following, considering his "Not Present" voting record.

I've already said a prayer for you, Nila. I will say one for ***** Wee Herman as well. :lol:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby crmann on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi Nila!

:wavewelcome: :wavewelcome:

As burien1 wrote:
I don't think anyone on the board seriously believes Obama is the anti-christ.

However, he may be one who will help pave the way for the coming of the antichrist.

So good to have you here at FP. Welcome to the family.

YBIC,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Old Timer what do you think about Paul Reubens? Is there anything wrong with likeing him? My family seems to think so. They've turned against me because of him. Especially, my dad. Well, he's my heart and I don't care what they think, because he's in every dream I have. You can't change your heart.

burien1, thank you for the prayers. Paul Reubens and me can use all we can get. Not too many people like us. I'm glad I have you to talk to. Thank you.
Paul

Postby david on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Paul wrote:Old Timer what do you think about Paul Reubens? Is there anything wrong with likeing him? My family seems to think so. They've turned against me because of him. Especially, my dad. Well, he's my heart and I don't care what they think, because he's in every dream I have. You can't change your heart.

burien1, thank you for the prayers. Paul Reubens and me can use all we can get. Not too many people like us. I'm glad I have you to talk to. Thank you.

I don’t see anything wrong with liking Paul Reubens. God loves him too, it’s our sin He want us to leave behind. I don’t know Paul personally or what he is up to today. As with any friend or person you like you should ask yourself if this person is a good influence or not. Be careful how much you invest in another person. People may let you down, but Jesus never will.

Do you know Paul Reubens personally? Do you know why you dream about him all the time?

Interesting post Nila,

david
david

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Dear Nila,
I'm one of the biggest sinners you'd ever want to meet. The very second I decided to put my trust in Jesus, I learned how to truly love and care about people. The Lord paid the price for my rotteness with his life, so the least I can do is say a prayer for others and extend my hand in freindship.

Nila , you can't change your heart? God can.

YSIC :a2:
burien1

Postby AndCanItBe on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome to the board, Nila! I found myself really agreeing with something that you said.

Nila wrote:You can't change your heart.

That is so true! Jesus is the one that has to do that for us.
AndCanItBe

Postby Paul on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:04 pm

david wrote:I don’t see anything wrong with liking Paul Reubens. God loves him too, it’s our sin He want us to leave behind. I don’t know Paul personally or what he is up to today. As with any friend or person you like you should ask yourself if this person is a good influence or not. Be careful how much you invest in another person. People may let you down, but Jesus never will.

Do you know Paul Reubens personally? Do you know why you dream about him all the time?

Interesting post Nila,

david

Yes, he's a good influence. Anyone who can make you this happy inside is a good influence. Yes, I do. It takes alot to get to my heart. He's done that. I can be having a real bad day and I just pull out my green card from his manajor. And, knowing that he got my letters and because he knows how much he means to me. That makes me have a real good day. He has my heart.

People just misunderstand him. But, he really is a good person.
Paul

Postby burien1 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:21 pm

Nila,
Why don't you tell us what you think of our board. What brought you here? What do you think of Obama?

For someone with a Green card, you've certainly mastered English quite well, or are you from an English speaking country?
Are you a Christian?
Does Mr. Herman care about you?

YSIC
burien1

Postby crmann on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm

Paul asked:
Old Timer what do you think about Paul Reubens?

Hi, Nila....

I see nothing wrong with liking Paul Reubens... As long as liking him doesn't control your life. Reubens is a very talented man, and many people do like him...

I believe that Reubens is Jewish. Reubens was born as Paul Rubenfeld in Peekskill, New York, and grew up in Sarasota, Florida, where his parents, Judy and Milton, owned a lamp store. His mother was a teacher and his father also worked as an automobile salesperson[ and had flown for the British in World War II, later becoming one of the founding pilots of the Israeli Air Force during the 1948 war of independence.

Reubens is like the rest of us in that he needs a Saviour, that Saviour being the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings, Nila...

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 pm

burien1: First, of all thank you for bringing me on board and introducing me to new people who might become my friends. One thing you need to know about me is I always will be honest with you. Next of all, let me explain to you about the green card. I've been sending certified letters to Paul R. for two years. And, when I do send them to his P.O box and sometimes just certified his manager signs his green card and sends it back to me.

Michelle brought me here and I'm glad you're here. If I seem a little weird it's because I live on a weird street and I don't trust alot of people. So, it's nice to meet people who's nice. It's refreshing for me to have new friends. And, thanks for being nice to Paul. Sometimes not alot of people are and that hurts me. And, to answer your question he cares about me as a friend and that means alot to me. and, if you ever need a friend type in anytime you can talk to me about anything, cause we all need a friend. Talk to you soon.

Obama scares me. I'm from West Virginia. Yes, I'm a Christian and believe strongly in God and I believe He can get me through anything.

Old Timer thanks for answering me. You seem like a nice person to get to know. Contact me anytime. I'm a very good listener.
Paul

Postby proparent on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Just wanted to add my :wavewelcome: to you along with the others. Hope you enjoy this board and can find good fellowship here.

Love, in Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby Paul on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:07 pm

I think this is an nice service and I'm glad I joined. I'll be telling other people about it.
Paul

Postby crmann on Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:56 pm

Greetings again Nila Wade...

How about telling us about yourself...

:snack:

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:21 am

crmann wrote:Greetings again Nila Wade...

How about telling us about yourself...

:snack:

The Old Timer

I have a lot of trouble trusting people, but I'm glad I found your website. I'll tell you more about myself later. Soon as I figure it out. My family can't even figure me out. People I like, my family don't, but I don't care. Cause everyone needs love and a friend, even Paul Reubens. If you knew me better, I'm not a bad person, but when you do know me better, you'll know I just had to throw that in. Good for my heart. Thank you for being my friend. Later dude.
Paul

Postby crmann on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 am

Nila Wade wrote:
I'm not a bad person.

Hmmmmmmm.... If you're not a bad person, then you must think you are a good person...

You realize, Nila Wade, that good people aren't the ones who go to heaven?

Blessings,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:22 pm

crmann wrote:
Hmmmmmmm.... If you're not a bad person, then you must think you are a good person...

You realize, Nila Wade, that good people aren't the ones who go to heaven?

Blessings,

The Old Timer

I'm not a bad person, I'm just like Paul Reubens.
Paul

Postby crmann on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm just like Paul Reubens.

Nila Wade, you have Paul Reubens on the brain...

Has Reubens ever been born again? This is something you should find out.

Nila, if you have been born again, and you truly care about Paul Reubens, then you will do anything in your power to see that he knows Jesus as his messiah, or he is destined for an eternity in hell..
crmann

Postby Be still on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:39 pm

There's only One to have on the brain ... and it's not Paul Reubens.
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Postby Paul on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:27 pm

crmann wrote:

Has Reubens ever been born again? This is something you should find out.

Nila, if you have been born again, and you truly care about Paul Reubens, then you will do anything in your power to see that he knows Jesus as his messiah, or he is destined for an eternity in hell..

I wanna know what makes you think that I like Paul Reubens? Is it that obvious?

First of all thanks for talking to me and for caring about Paul and I.

I have sent things about Jesus to his P.O box. There's these discs that you can buy that have soothing messages about God. And to let you know I love Paul, but I love God more. And as long as he's in my life I can't do no wrong. After all he made Paul. Thanks write back. If you would like me to send you one of my Jesus discs I will, they're very spiritual.

What does the destiny for hell mean?

Be still wrote:There's only One to have on the brain ... and it's not Paul Reubens.

You forgot about him being in my heart. But, yes I do love God. When he was in jail in 1991 after I had my little fit than I started to write him letters. So, you see it's kind of hard, no it's impossible, to pull someone that you care so deeply about from your heart. I can be having a real bad day and I just pull out my card from his agent and I feel better. That's got to count for something.

Saying a little prayer for Paul and me is very nice. I'd like to say one for you, too.
Paul

Postby crmann on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Nila Wade, why don't you tell us what one of those soothing messages say about God......

Thanks,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 pm

crmann wrote:Nila Wade, why don't you tell us what one of those soothing messages say about God......

Thanks,

The Old Timer

The messages are God's music. You can also buy them in a love theme. You can buy them in a like you hear a soothing ocean.

If you would tell me where to send one give me an address and I'll send you a sample about what I send Paul. He must like them because he never sends nothing back. I get them believe it or not at Dollar Tree in Moundsville. I think you would like them. They have a lot of stuff there about God.
Paul

Postby crmann on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 pm

If you would tell me where to send one give me an address and I'll send you a sample about what I send Paul

You are very thoughtful, Nila Wade. I would have no way to play it... But you are very kind to offer.

My concern, Nila is that the music you speak of it not the Word of the Lord, which is what those who are lost and condemned to an eternity of being separated from the love of God, truly need in their lives..

John 3:18 clearly tells us that He who believes in Jesus will not be condemned; and he who does not believe has already been condemned for not believing the the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Now this believing in Jesus is more than just knowing about Jesus, the demons believe in Jesus and tremble.... It is believing that Jesus is in us and we are in him. It is giving our lives, our thoughts, our desires and our love to him and only him. Nothing else is no longer important to us..

Nila Wade, as long as your life is consumed by thoughts of Paul Reubens, then your heart has no place left for Christ to be in your life.

Sending these discs that have soothing music and messages about God are messages of emptiness. They will not fill the void in one's heart that is yearning for the real and pure Love that only God can give us.

I pray, Nila Wade, that you understand.

Blessings, Nila,

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:32 pm

crmann wrote:You are very thoughtful, Nila Wade. I would have no way to play it... But you are very kind to offer.

My concern, Nila is that the music you speak of it not the Word of the Lord, which is what those who are lost and condemned to an eternity of being separated from the love of God, truly need in their lives..

John 3:18 clearly tells us that He who believes in Jesus will not be condemned; and he who does not believe has already been condemned for not believing the the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Now this believing in Jesus is more than just knowing about Jesus, the demons believe in Jesus and tremble.... It is believing that Jesus is in us and we are in him. It is giving our lives, our thoughts, our desires and our love to him and only him. Nothing else is no longer important to us..

Nila Wade, as long as your life is consumed by thoughts of Paul Reubens, then your heart has no place left for Christ to be in your life.

Sending these discs that have soothing music and messages about God are messages of emptiness. They will not fill the void in one's heart that is yearning for the real and pure Love that only God can give us.

I pray, Nila Wade, that you understand.

Blessings, Nila,

The Old Timer

Would it be all right if I sent you a Bible with some of my favorite verses underlined? And I would like your opinion, why does Paul Reubens keep everything I send him? And I can tell you one thing that would make a demon tremble take a look at the members of my family. And than go over and visit Montey Chambers. He is a demon in blue jeans. And left my life along time ago. But, Paul Reubens never did. And there's just certain things that you can't stop no matter how hard you try. I'm just being honest. You seem like such a nice person to talk to, but Paul Reubens will never leave my heart. I do like talking to you.
Paul

Postby OBXBob on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:51 am

Hello Nila,

You wrote:
Would it be all right if I sent you a Bible with some of my favorite verses underlined?

What are some of your favorite verses that you underlined for Paul? I'm sure he was comforted by them! :grin:

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby crmann on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:21 am

Nila wrote:
Would it be all right if I sent you a Bible with some of my favorite verses underlined?

Another kind thought, Nila... But as Bob said, "What are some of your favorite verses that you underlined?"

Nila asked:
And I would like your opinion, why does Paul Reubens keep everything I send him?

Nila, Paul Reubens probably receives hundreds of letters a week from his admirers. Being that he is a very busy person, it's easier for him to just keep the things you've sent him than to take the time to send them back to you. And, to be truthful, many of the letters and notes he receives in the mail very likely wind up in file thirteen.

Nila, you really need to know the people with whom you are emotionally attached.

Listen to what the scriptures say: 2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

God knows that "Birds of a feather flock together," thus the warning.

In 2001, Reubens’ house was searched by detectives, because of a complaint against him by a teenager. They found Reubens's house to be a kitsch-crammed Shangri-la, featuring collections of "classic food," E.T. memorabilia, and of course the world's largest p-wee reliquary. True to his puckish persona, Reubens also collects vintage erotica, most of it gay. He is especially drawn to the pre-XXX physique magazines that flourished in the post-war decades. Detectives carted off 30,000 items, leaving some 70,000 behind. They spent a year scrutinizing every image in this vast archive, and in the end the district attorney concluded that there was no case against him.

Reubens shows little interest in the opposite sex. Like the erotica he collects, he prefers to be ambiguous as to the friends he prefers. But as an emblem of an older, anarchic strangeness, he's as significant as any vintage treasure.

Rubens is now 55 years old, and lives as a recluse in Los Angeles, and it is quite likely he has no interest in a person named Nila Wade.

Nila, are you still interested in him? If you are, I fear this is a one way interest.

Now a question for you, Nila.... What are your beliefs about heaven and hell?

And, if you were to die today, where would your soul go? Heaven or Hell....

Blessings, Nila...

The Old Timer
crmann

Postby Paul on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm

crmann wrote:Nila wrote:

Another kind thought, Nila... But as Bob said, "What are some of your favorite verses that you underlined?"

Psalms 83:18. Sometimes I get confused on religon. But, I do know one thing, no matter what religon it is it's all about loving one God for everyone.

Nila asked:
And I would like your opinion, why does Paul Reubens keep everything I send him?

Nila, Paul Reubens probably receives hundreds of letters a week from his admirers. Being that he is a very busy person, it's easier for him to just keep the things you've sent him than to take the time to send them back to you. And, to be truthful, many of the letters and notes he receives in the mail very likely wind up in file thirteen.

Nila, you really need to know the people with whom you are emotionally attached.

Listen to what the scriptures say: 2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

God knows that "Birds of a feather flock together," thus the warning.
I'd like to know what file 13 is. Paul's birthday is one day after mine. So, I celebrate our birthdays together. Now hang on to your chair, cause I'm not sure what you're going to think about this. Last year we gave Paul R. a birthday party through the mail. I wanted to give him something special so my family and me video taped an entire birthday party. We had the cake, ice cream, streamers, everything for his birthday. Sung him his birthday song and I had a special dish for him. I don't know if you ever seen "Big Top ***** Wee" but that store keeper was mean to him. I know it was just a show, but boy was I mad. So, I gave him his pickle and cheese sandwich. We sent it certified to him and his manager sent the green card back. That means she gave it to him. Everyone likes gifts even Paul. If he's such a bad person why does everyone still like him? I know I still do. I have a ***** Wee Herman blanket. I've had it for 20 years, can't sleep without it.

By the way, what makes you think I like Paul? Also, what does that scripture mean?

In 2001, Reubens’ house was searched by detectives, because of a complaint against him by a teenager. They found Reubens's house to be a kitsch-crammed Shangri-la, featuring collections of "classic food," E.T. memorabilia, and of course the world's largest p-wee reliquary. True to his puckish persona, Reubens also collects vintage erotica, most of it gay. He is especially drawn to the pre-XXX physique magazines that flourished in the post-war decades. Detectives carted off 30,000 items, leaving some 70,000 behind. They spent a year scrutinizing every image in this vast archive, and in the end the district attorney concluded that there was no case against him.

Reubens shows little interest in the opposite sex. Like the erotica he collects, he prefers to be ambiguous as to the friends he prefers. But as an emblem of an older, anarchic strangeness, he's as significant as any vintage treasure.

I had an uncle that was as strange as Paul, he worked at the Marx Toy Plant, collected flowers and when I was a little girl couldn't keep his hands off of me. I was scared of him. I used to hide in the bushes when he was looking for me. I told my mom, she told me I was a lier. So, I'm used to strange people. Was the teenager a boy or girl?

Rubens is now 55 years old, and lives as a recluse in Los Angeles, and it is quite likely he has no interest in a person named Nila Wade.

Nila, are you still interested in him? If you are, I fear this is a one way interest.

Now a question for you, Nila.... What are your beliefs about heaven and hell?

And, if you were to die today, where would your soul go? Heaven or Hell....

Blessings, Nila...

The Old Timer

If I can survive my nutty family and my want it all neighbor than I can survive Paul. I believe in heaven and hell. To bad neither one will want me. So, I just figure I'm going to come back as a ghost and haunt my nasty neighbor. If you think Paul's bad you ot to see my neighbor. When she isn't lusting after men she's posioning the neighborhood cats. She's turned my life upside down since she moved in. Her shorts are too short and she wares no bra and all the men gock. One time the kids were out on the sidewalk with chalk she came out and started taking pictures of them. She said the house they made looked like her. Also, she's taken pictures of cat poop before. And, I said to her "don't you need the butt to go with that?" So, me and Paul ain't so bad when that's hanging around the earth. Just between you and me, she could scare a demon right out of his socks.

As, to where I'll go, hopefully I'll haunt my neighbor.
Paul

Postby hoping for a brighter day on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Do you believe Jesus died for your sins, was resurected on the 3rd day, lives in heaven and do you personally except Him as your Lord and Saviour?
hoping for a brighter day

Return to Dew Drop Inn