Robert Vancampen's Scriptorium

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Robert Vancampen's Scriptorium

Postby shorttribber on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 pm

First post here for me at the dew drop in--------Has any posters gone to see Robert Van Campen's SCRIPTORIUM? I did not know he had gone home---------Is the scriptorium still open to the public?---------If it's still open you've got to experience it, one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced :grin:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby smackbucket on Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:00 am

Yes, it's still around. Here's all about it. Following the link on Sola Group to The Holy Land Experience won't do you much good, but if you continue to read the page to the bottom it continues with quite a bit of info when you click "next." It's cool. It goes through all the past ages and shows actual scrolls from those periods that Van Kampen collected.

http://www.solagroup.org/vkc.html

Dave
smackbucket

Scriptotium

Postby shorttribber on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Thanks smackbucket------------hey, when did you go there?
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

shorttribber

Postby smackbucket on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm

I've never been there, but I was at their web site today, if that counts. :grin:
smackbucket

scriptorium

Postby shorttribber on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Hey smackbucket :grin: ---------guess that sorta counts.--------I wonder if it would be the same in Florida as it was in Michigan-------I visited on the web too, cool.---------If you're able to make time for a vacation to see it in person its way worth it. :banana:

shorttribber

Postby smackbucket on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:48 pm

That's what I've heard. A friend of mine visited it and said it was pretty amazing to see the history and to hear the story behind it. It's hard to believe we have paper that old!

Dave
smackbucket

Return to Dew Drop Inn