Long time viewer, new poster

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Long time viewer, new poster

Postby S-Train on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:38 am

Hello everyone. I'm not really new to FP but I recently quit my job as an account executive for a mortgage division of a finance company. So I have some time on my hands now. :roll:
My user name is a nick name that has stuck with me for awhile. if anyone ask.
Just wanted to say HI!
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
S-Train

Postby Lookfortruth on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:46 am

Welcome back! :grin:
BTW, I like your avatar. :mrgreen:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Passion on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 am

I think I said "hi" on another post but in case I'm wrong, Hi! And :wavewelcome:

I like your avatar, too.
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby OBXBob on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 am

:wavewelcome: S-Train!!

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby proparent on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:50 pm

:welcome:

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Re: Long time viewer, new poster

Postby Sue-M on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 pm

S-Train wrote:Hello everyone. I'm not really new to FP but I recently quit my job as an account executive for a mortgage division of a finance company. So I have some time on my hands now. :roll:
My user name is a nick name that has stuck with me for awhile. if anyone ask.
Just wanted to say HI!

Hi, S-Train.

What was going on inside of a "Mortgage Division"? Is it as bad as they say?
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby anewthing on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:25 pm

Hi S-Train, I want to say thanx for posting. I completely know nothing financial and your posts have explained alot. It's great how there are different people who can help with the individual niches on this board.
anewthing

Postby S-Train on Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes, the lending situation is as bad as it looks. (see news and postings today.)

Can someone explain how I quote someone? My first touch with technology was PONG if that tells you anything. Thanks for the help.
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
S-Train

Postby OBXBob on Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:07 am

Hello S-Train,

To quote someone, copy and paste the text you want to quote, highlight that text, and then click on the Quote button (4th button over from the left...located above the box you're typing in to create a message).

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby jgilberAZ on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:12 am

S-Train wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. And yes, the lending situation is as bad as it looks. (see news and postings today.)

Can someone explain how I quote someone? My first touch with technology was PONG if that tells you anything. Thanks for the help.

I LOVED PONG!!

:banana:
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Return to Dew Drop Inn