Goodbye and shalom

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Goodbye and shalom

Postby beeps on Thu May 17, 2007 3:19 am

Just want to take this opportunity to say goodbye. I have both been blessed by this board but also worried. I say goodbye because I see things totally different now. I don't beleive that this board has the truth about endtimes situations. I don't beleive the premise of the "revived roman empire". Also I am daily shocked at the violent tendencies towards sinners and peoples of other faiths, especially muslims. I no longer want to be associated with a gun toteting version of christianity.

Shalom to the everyone and I pray that you will all continue on with the Lord in spirit and in truth.

beeps
beeps

Postby AndCanItBe on Thu May 17, 2007 6:20 am

Shalom to the everyone and I pray that you will all continue on with the Lord in spirit and in truth.

Same to you. :hugs:
AndCanItBe

Postby mouserpg on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:37 pm

Goodbye. :(

Not to start a debate, but:

Also I am daily shocked at the violent tendencies towards sinners and peoples of other faiths, especially muslims. I no longer want to be associated with a gun toteting version of christianity.
Where do you see this? I have not seen it on the board anywhere. If you could point it out, please do. As for the gun-toting part, do you think it's wrong to hunt animals for food? That's the only reason I have a gun.
mouserpg

Return to Dew Drop Inn