Hello, First Post

....introduce youself grab a java and sit awhile

Hello, First Post

Postby Mark on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Hello everyone! :grin:

Let me intrduce myself, I'm Mark and I found Herb's board about three or four months after he went live, pre discussion board (even at that time with a search term that included prochecy, fulfilledprophecy.com was the third hit with Google).

I have been watching ever since. I have watched the growth and changes over the years and truly appreciate Herb's perseverence and desire to share his research and insight with me. I truly believe this is a calling and a gift from the Lord.

Over the years I've attempted to create a login that never worked. I just took this as a sign to continue to watch.

I just recently went and listened / watched Herb's presentation when he was in Lansing and felt blessed to have had the opportunity (I was joined by my wife and son).

After returning home I decided to try to register again, no sooner was I able to login using my new account and I encountered hardware problems that prevented me from gaining access to internet for about 5 days (take that for whatever it's worth).

Although I believe not one of us alone has all of the answers, I truly believe Herb is on the correct road and has helped me to focus current events in the light of Scripture.

Anyway that's my brief intro, I don't expect to post all that often but will continue to read.

May the Lord richly bless you.
Be like men watching for their lord, when he returns from the marriage feast; that, when he comes and knocks, they may immediately open to him.
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord will find watching when he comes. Most certainly I tell you, that he will dress himself, and make them recline, and will come and serve them.
They will be blessed if he comes in the second or third watch, and finds them so.
But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not allowed his house to be broken into.
Therefore be ready also, for the Son of Man is coming in an hour that you don't expect him."

Luk 12:36-40 HNV
Mark

Postby Lookfortruth on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:11 pm

:welcome: Mark! After all that, there must be a reason for you to be here. You probably already know us by now after all this time, great to see you. :grin:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:34 pm

:wavewelcome: to the board, Mark! I'm so happy you were able to hear Herb's presentation and that you persevered in your attempts to log in on the board.

Enjoy your time of learning and fellowship!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby OBXBob on Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:35 am

:wavewelcome: Mark!!

YBIC,

Bob
OBXBob

Postby nonymouse on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:43 am

Welcome to the FP discussion board, Mark.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby AndCanItBe on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:50 am

:wavewelcome: Mark!
AndCanItBe

Postby proparent on Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:48 pm

So glad you were finally able to log on Mark!

:welcome:

Hope you feel led to post often!

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby LadyoftheWord on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:31 am

:cheer:

Yay! Another new person to learn from! Welcome to the board. We're glad you're here. I have been here for a long time but have been away for a while. Life outside this board had taken over. But I have a lot of questions and love to read as much here as I can.

LoTW aka Michelle :banana:
LadyoftheWord

Return to Dew Drop Inn