Believing God by RT Kendall

Believing God by RT Kendall

Postby Keeping Alert on Sat May 16, 2015 5:19 pm

I strongly recommend this book. I started reading a few days ago and I couldn't put it down.

It is a Study on Faith in Hebrews 11. I thought I had known it all and this is going o be something of a revision for me. But boy, I am learning from every single page of the book. I have read many books in my lifetime but this is one special book.

RT Kendall is the minister of Westminster Chapel in London...
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Re: Believing God by RT Kendall

Postby Keeping Alert on Sat May 16, 2015 5:28 pm

He really goes into the specific events that was brought out by the Writer of Hebrews and you will be blown away by the understanding of how God worked in their lives (and thus our lives). Lots of meat to chew on...

Btw, pray for this man... He is well in age and has not been well in recent times...
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Return to Links and Books Share