I found this....

I found this....

Postby beeps on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

I found this site....and its changed my whole outlook.

http://truthinscripture.com/

I hope that it blesses you as much as it has me. Its not for the faint-hearted.
beeps

Re: I found this....

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

I watched more than half of the video on Babylon. Very well produced, however, I would proceed with great caution. (It is like the proverb about every man seeming right until his neighbor comes and presents his case.)

Anytime someone is talking about "spiritual Israel" in the manner this gentleman is, it gives way to replacement theology which is devastating to Bible believing churches.

Also, God didn't just have "Israel" as His followers. Remember Judah and how the two were grafted.

Babylon = church I have trouble with. We are His bride. While there is no perfect church or perfect Christian, I do believe He chose us, His faithfulness does NOT depend on me, and He loves us.

God is going to judge the whole earth, not just the church. He has always hated pagan religions and will judge them. We are in His grace, and I am thankful for it.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Re: I found this....

Postby 4givenmuch on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

One more thing. I have trouble with folks who try to make it too hard. God knows me and He isn't trying to trick me. He will make it plain for me.

Daniel read Jeremiah and understood by the reading that the end of the 70 years of captivity was coming to pass. Jesus talked about Jonah in the belly of a literally fish. It was literal. I am just childish enough to believe the whole book is literal.
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Return to Links and Books Share