*Timeline of World History*

*Timeline of World History*

Postby amessenger4god on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 am

I'm not exactly sure where I should put this... it's sort of a link, but I also need help if anyone can.

I've been working on developing a timeline of world history from creation to present time, using the most credible dates available for major events. I think I've made some breakthroughs that everyone might like to see for themselves. Anyway, I have an Excel document that compares the Gregorian, Anno Mundi, and actual earth years side-by-side and shows prophetic significance for important years and when they occured. I only use dates that match the Old Testament/Masoretic text perfectly, and for other dates that the Bible doesn't mention I use the most widely accepted date (if it fits with Scripture).

Here's part of the breakthrough: I've found where James Ussher made a critical mistake! He put the final deportation of the Jews at 584 BC, when now most historians say it was 582. By changing the date to 582 we can calculate when the earth was created... and guess what... it just so happens that Jesus was conceived precisely in year 4000 and born in 4001!!! There are other cool details to check out when you can.

Anyway, my question is... is there a way for me to upload this Excel document for everyone to see?

Thank you :dunno:
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."
- John 5:24
amessenger4god

Re: *Timeline of World History*

Postby lamb7 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:36 am

I don't know about the excel upload...but just let me say...I can't wait to see what you've got! :snack:
lamb7

Return to Links and Books Share