Overcomer- New Novel By Kristen Wisen

Overcomer- New Novel By Kristen Wisen

Postby prewrathpatty on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am

I just finished a great new novel about the endtimes from the prewrath position called "Overcomer" by Kristen Wisen.
(She also wrote "The Appearing")

It is about Christians who survive the coming persecution by Anti-Christ and those who don't. It gets you into the mindset of people who have to make tough choices about preparing to go through the great tribulation and how they try to persuade their pre-trib friends and relatives to get ready etc. It demonstrates the disallusionment people will go through when they do, in fact, see things happening on earth that they never thought they would see.

Kristen Wisen is an excellent fiction writer and has a cast of characters you can relate to or that you know someone like. I, myself appreciate reading fiction that has a scriptural view of the timing of the rapture.

If you like to read and appreciate a good story that will get you thinking soberly about the days that will soon be upon us I recommend Overcomer and The Appearing

http://www.kristenwisen.com/
prewrathpatty

Re: Overcomer- New Novel By Kristen Wisen

Postby Lookfortruth on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks, Patty!
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Finaldash on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 am

Good to see you again Lookfortruth!!
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby Lookfortruth on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 am

Finaldash !
Wow, I am sooooooooooooo glad to see you too :) How have you been?
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby slick on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 am

Hello Gang,

I have read both novels and was enthralled by each of them ! I thought the second novel "OVERCOMER" jumps right in and holds the readers interest from the beginning, right to its thrilling conclusion. Kristen exhibits passion and insight as to the events that will surround those who experience this time period!

These novels need to be included in every believer who knows whats comings library and we should call, email, write and request that local book stores carry this novel!!!

I hope that we have not seen the last of this "NEW" and thrilling author! (I have personal knowledge, that we havent!)

GOD-BLESS,

IF YOU CARE, SHARE!
MATTHEW 28:18-20

Clarence
slick

Postby revelation12eleven on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Yes Clarence, I'm waiting for that third novel as well! I couldn't put the second one down once I laid my eyes on the first page. She is one talented author! I think you are right. I don't think we've seen the last of her... :grin:
Overcomer
revelation12eleven

Return to Links and Books Share