Sciota Micks & The Guitar Tek

Sciota Micks & The Guitar Tek

Postby IamtheWalrus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Hello all,

I believe this is the appropriate place to put the music links I promised. As I promised in another thread earlier in the week, I was going to unload all my songs that I have produced in the recent months to all of you that have been so gracious and kind in steering me along the right path to understanding the Word, coupled with the Holy Spirit.

I am a guitar player, well versed in many instruments, and since I have stepped out of the club scene, and began recording my own music under my full control (not drunk and drugged out players that I used to engage with), I have embarked on various styles. These songs are from my first album titled "The River is Wild", all Christian influenced, and as of right now, I am producing my second album, "Under The Ceiling".

These songs are finished works, but I have begun going back and mastering them even further.
Just right click the links, and either save them to your desktop, or simply play them by just clicking the link to open them up in your browser. Most likely, Quick Time will play them, so you may want to download that.

The River is Wild - Sciota Micks and the Guitar Tek - aka - IamtheWalrus - aka - Ken Galloway Palmer

http://www.sigmusic.org/sciotamicks.html

The Forest Floor
Don't Forget Me
Glory
Sonidas (Sounds in Spanish)
Spirit Journey
The Discourse
Mood Swing
The Market's Mark
Lefty
The Remnant
Asleep

I am mixing the Second Album right now as I type, so I will most likely Upload a couple of them by the end of the day.

Enjoy!

Under The Ceiling- Sciota Micks and the Guitar Tek - aka - IamtheWalrus - aka - Ken Galloway Palmer

One
Last edited by IamtheWalrus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ken
Psa 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Re: Sciota Micks & The Guitar Tek

Postby mark s on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Wow, these sound really cool!!!

Do you have lyrics available?

Thank you for sharing these!!!!!
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby mark s on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 pm

. . . asleep won't download . . .
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby IamtheWalrus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 pm

Try it now Mark....I misspelled the link
I am gonna post another one here in a minute..its on the second Album...I am just going to re-edit the first post as I add more.
Ken
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Postby mark s on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Got it! Thank you!
mark s

Postby ForChristAlone on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Cool! Instrumentals! I love instrumentals. They allow for the listener to interpret the music based on their own emotions and feelings.

Cool, Walrus!!

By the way, could you go to your testimony at this link? I would've posted what I wanted to say here, but I thought it was more appropriate there.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41164
What is this, Lord Jesus, that Thou shouldst make an end of all that I possess, and give Thyself to me? So that there is nothing now to call my own save Thee; Thyself alone my Treasure...Strange, I say, that suffering loss, I have so gained everything in getting me a friend who bore a Cross.--Jim Elliot

My life I give, henceforth to live, O Christ, for Thee alone.-- "Living for Jesus" Thomas Chisholm
ForChristAlone

Postby IamtheWalrus on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 am

Ken
IamtheWalrus

Postby Keeping Alert on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 pm

ForChristAlone wrote:Cool! Instrumentals! I love instrumentals. They allow for the listener to interpret the music based on their own emotions and feelings.

Cool, Walrus!!

I agree! :grin: Loved the guitar especially. Way cool!
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Return to Links and Books Share