God's War on Terror...Islam, Prophecy, and the bible

God's War on Terror...Islam, Prophecy, and the bible

Postby Seeker on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:49 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that Joel Richardson's and Walid Shoebat's new book is availible for pre-order. The title of it is God's War on Terror. I have previewed sections of the book and it is an excellent resource for anyone who wishes to understand the end time connection between Islam and prophecy. I highly recommend this book. I believe it will become the standard reference on Islam and prophecy. It may be ordered from Joel's website at this link.

http://www.joelstrumpet.com/

Peace,
Seeker
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Seeker

Postby burien1 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 am

I`ve been waiting for this book to come out sine reading El Gallo`s thread on it. But I will NOT pay $34.00 for it.

:faint:

YSIC
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Seeker on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 am

Sorry you feel that way but it is a hard cover book which are always more expensive. There are also well over 600 pages in the book so it isn't your normal dusting on a topic. They dig in deep and explain it well. I do understand the ouch though with everything so expensive these days we all have to watch our pennies. Having read a good portion of the book already, I am still ordering one for the $34 price. I will add it to my resource library.

This is a book I can show people close to me. They have been hearing this from me for sometime so it will be nice from my perspective to have a little scholarly backing on the subject. I don't care how they get the message as long as they get it. Islam is getting ready to increase its efforts in the USA. They have one cause and that is to make Islam the religion of the world. The more that can be warned the better we will be able to withstand the attack from the enemy when it arrives. Believe me the United States is dead in the crosshairs at this time. Anyway maybe down the road we can figure out a way to get this book in everyones hands.

Peace,
Seeker
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Seeker

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:54 am

burien1 wrote:I`ve been waiting for this book to come out sine reading El Gallo`s thread on it. But I will NOT pay $34.00 for it.

Perhaps your local library either has it or could order it for you.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 am

If my library won`t order it, maybe I`ll get it on Amazon when it is sold as used.

Thanks, Abiding. I know the book is worth every penny. I just can`t spend that on myself for a book.

YSIC

I just realized my previous post in this thread was my 666th post. That`s a weird coincidence, considering this book covers the topic of the meaning of the "666" in the book of revelation. WEIRD! :whaa:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Seeker on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:49 am

LOL yeah I noticed that when I replied but numbers are numbers has to go through 666 to get to 667 and beyond...lol. It was weird though I agree. I was trying to remember what my 666 post number was. It was something eerie also I remember.

Peace,
Seeker

Seeker

Postby El Gallo on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:51 am

Come on now, $34 is merely half the cost of a tank of gas, and only equals two cups of Star Bucks Supremo Cafe Latte!
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Re: God's War on Terror...Islam, Prophecy, and the bible

Postby jgilberAZ on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:17 am

I received this book for Christmas from my wife. I've read about 80 pages, so far. I would have read a lot more if I had the time. But, it's a very informative book. I had already thought that Islam was the beast religion, and this book is reinforcing that view in my mind. Whenever I have to put it down, I can't wait to get back to it ...

I highly recommend this book ...

2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Kathe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:24 am

This is an excellent book and very high on my list of recommended books for end time reading. Walid really nails a lot of stuff and he knows the ME. It is definitely worth the price of the book. Maybe share it with some friends then take turns reading it to save $$.
Kathe

Postby 301 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Just bought this at Amazon.com for $23.00 FYI ....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 8&v=glance

Postby David L on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 pm

301 wrote:Just bought this at Amazon.com for $23.00 FYI ....

thank you.

I am picking one up today.
"We were educated thoroughly on Islam 9/11" - joymart

"Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. Ezekiel 5:5
David L

Postby IamtheWalrus on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm

David L wrote:
301 wrote:Just bought this at Amazon.com for $23.00 FYI ....

thank you.

I am picking one up today.

Now it's 19.77 :grin:

A great book, and a definite read for anyone interested in Biblical prophecy...whatever paradigm they hold.
Ken
Psa 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Return to Links and Books Share