Shofar Ministries

Shofar Ministries

Postby plalgum on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 am

This is a good site for prophecy news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwPWa8qd-M
plalgum

Re: Shofar Ministries

Postby plalgum on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 am

Why are the Jews so dogmatic and intransigent about the real location of the Temple ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iOt52iXaSQ
plalgum

Postby plalgum on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:52 am

plalgum wrote:Why are the Jews so dogmatic and intransigent about the real location of the Temple ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iOt52iXaSQ

This is from my Tanakh....Psalm 48:13 WALK AROUND ZION,CIRCLE IT,COUNT ITS TOWERS,TAKE NOTE OF ITS RAMPARTS,GO THROUGH ITS CITADELS.........THAT YOU MAY RECOUNT IT TO A FUTURE AGE.

Future age....Now that is interesting!
plalgum

Postby bchandler on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 am

I personally think that they are wrong about the temple mount location. I think, that is the location of the roman garrison.

The current location does not, and never has had the water supply that the temple mount had/required. The biblical description of the temple mount includes a spring fed water course, cut through the rock by David/Solomon to supply water to the temple mount.

So finding the temple mount should be easy... Find the mountain with a man made, spring fed water course.

Fortunately it has already been found... So the question still stands... Why are the Jews so intractable about it.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby plalgum on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:36 am

bchandler wrote:I personally think that they are wrong about the temple mount location. I think, that is the location of the roman garrison.

The current location does not, and never has had the water supply that the temple mount had/required. The biblical description of the temple mount includes a spring fed water course, cut through the rock by David/Solomon to supply water to the temple mount.

So finding the temple mount should be easy... Find the mountain with a man made, spring fed water course.

Fortunately it has already been found... So the question still stands... Why are the Jews so intractable about it.

Thank you Bchandler for picking up on this thread.The Jewish system is very tight lipped about a lot of things.For instance...The recent death and revelation of one of Israels most esteemed Rabbis Yitzhak Kaduri who announced to all of Israel that the Messiah is our wonderful Jesus Christ,the media kept really quiet about it...Why? Bring on the two prophets I say.
plalgum

Postby bchandler on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:25 pm

I would love to witness their arrival... The two witnesses that is... I wonder if they will bear witness from the real temple mount.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Postby SueAnn on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:34 pm

bchandler wrote:Fortunately it has already been found.

BChandler, don't leave me hanging!!! :lol:

Where is it and what is the source of your info?

:yourock:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby plalgum on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:07 am

bchandler wrote:I would love to witness their arrival... The two witnesses that is... I wonder if they will bear witness from the real temple mount.

I should imagine all over Israel as they have quite a long time to achieve the mission.
plalgum

Postby bchandler on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:57 am

Lol sueann,

It's been a long time since I did the research, and it would probably take me a while to gather info together... And I am working 12 hr days, 6-7 days a week right now.

But I can point you in the right direction if u wanna do some digging on your own.

There as a spring fed pool outside the city walls. King David and/or Solomon had an aqueduct cut through solid rock that allowed the outflow from that spring to be redirected. When the outflow was blocked off, the spring fed waters would rise up the aqueduct to the top of the temple mount, supplying the "living water" needed for all of the temple cleansing rituals.

I expect that if you do a little research into this ancient aqueduct you will discover the name and location of the true temple mount.

It is believed that Josephus wrote about this aqueduct in his "Antiquities of the Jews". It was apparently used by a false messiah rebel leader to make a "miraculous" appearance on the temple mount. Quite possibly the same Barabas who was released by Caesar, instead of Jesus.
bchandler

Postby SueAnn on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:46 pm

bchandler wrote:Lol sueann,

It's been a long time since I did the research, and it would probably take me a while to gather info together... And I am working 12 hr days, 6-7 days a week right now.

But I can point you in the right direction if u wanna do some digging on your own.

There as a spring fed pool outside the city walls. King David and/or Solomon had an aqueduct cut through solid rock that allowed the outflow from that spring to be redirected. When the outflow was blocked off, the spring fed waters would rise up the aqueduct to the top of the temple mount, supplying the "living water" needed for all of the temple cleansing rituals.

I expect that if you do a little research into this ancient aqueduct you will discover the name and location of the true temple mount.

It is believed that Josephus wrote about this aqueduct in his "Antiquities of the Jews". It was apparently used by a false messiah rebel leader to make a "miraculous" appearance on the temple mount. Quite possibly the same Barabas who was released by Caesar, instead of Jesus.

Thank you, bchandler. :grin:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Return to Links and Books Share